Bin Laden family jet crashes in UK, killing 4

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by zwiebel, Jul 31, 2015.

1. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. KEVINinTO

KEVINinTO Former Member

4. Tulessa

Tulessa New Member

Karma.

5. EllieBee

EllieBee Former Member

Ya know, I struggled with this because I thought "What if MY brother was a looney mass murdering f-head extremist?" Should I shoulder the blame?

But then, his family has always supported his sick mission, so yeah. Karma.

6. KEVINinTO

KEVINinTO Former Member

My feelings also. While publicly the family distanced themselves from Bin Laden I have no doubt that privately they supported him financially and that privately they supported the attacks on America on 9/11 because this is what their religion commands of them. It commands them to "kill the infidels". Reading that a private jet with members of the Bin Laden family on board has crashed with the loss of life of everyone on board rates as a "feel good" news story of the day IMO.

I still don't understand why George W Bush allowed Bin Laden members to fly out of the U.S. in the days after 9/11 when all other flights were grounded.

7. human

human Active Member

Because they are friends .

8. KEVINinTO

KEVINinTO Former Member

Exactly! According to reports the jet was owned by "Salem Aviation" which takes it's name from Salem Bin Laden - Osama's late brother who was a business associate of George W Bush in "Arbusto Energy". Salem died in a crash of an ultralight in San Antonio TX in 1988. The Bush's and the Bin Laden's were very close and it always amazes me how little scrutiny these "uncomfortable truth's" received in the MSM in much the same way that the fact that the would-be assassin of Ronald Reagan - John Hinkley Jr - was the son of a Bush family friend was all but ignored in the MSM (of course if Hinkley Jr succeeded in killing Reagan - George H.W. would have become President. How convenient and what a coincidence that "H.W." just happened to be friends with the assassin!).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbusto_Energy

9. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

This is interesting:

If the approach was so bad it was noticed by a man on the ground, I'm surprised the pilot didn't abort the landing, or air traffic control warn him. The last communications might be revealing in this case. I wonder if it will be released? There was a pilot's forum I used to look at during the Germanwings downing. I'd like to know what they're saying about this but I can't recall the name of it.

It was lucky all those vehicles were just parked in an auction site, and didn't have people inside them.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-33745057

Attached Files:

10. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181443/Plane-crashes-Hampshire-car-dealership.html

11. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/avi...her-feared-dead-in-Hampshire-plane-crash.html

Attached Files:

12. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

13. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

14. KEVINinTO

KEVINinTO Former Member

BBM

The website was probably "PPrune" (professional pilot rumor network). It is the foremost online forum for discussion of aviation. Most of the people who post are professional pilots.

From the pics in the Daily Mail it is clear that the jet was too high on the glide-path. You can see the pilot made a slight dive in an attempt to correct. This was a mistake. He should have went-around and attempted what is called a "stabilized" approach.