Bio-Mom Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...Geraldo is going to go round two tonight with Bio mom railing against Ronald. Same song...second verse. This time he called Ronald a liar and is going to bring up all the charges against him as per his tease on Fox.

Well...Geraldo is going to go round two tonight with Bio mom railing against Ronald. Same song...second verse. This time he called Ronald a liar and is going to bring up all the charges against him as per his tease on Fox.

Sounds to me as if Geraldo is going to start a pizzing match about that no trespass he got slapped with.

Ever since that fiasco he involved himself in with out troops, I've come to realize that Ol' Geraldo has a mega sized ego.

And I think somebody better tell Crystal that when you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas

This is like a bad train wreck that I can't look away from. And the more and more focus that gets put on their allegations, the less and less hope I have for Haleigh. I don't think too much of Crystal. Her daughter is missing and she is calling GR and starting crap that doesn't even matter right now. Ugh! At least this is where Ron is better - he at least says 'this isn't about me. It's about Haleigh.' Take a lesson from your ex, Crystal. Wait 'til Haleigh is found to throw Ronald under the bus.

I just stopped back in and caught up on the posts.

I don't trust a single one of them. I think they are all not telling the whole truth, I think they are all holding back something. Whether or not it has to directly with Haleigh I don't know.

That is the biggest bunch of rag-tag no account shiftless people that I do believe I have ever laid my eyes upon. Now I've seen one here and there, but good gravy every single one of them?

I'm being serious not just venting.

I am not going to trust a single one of them with my support. I don't trust Crystal, RC, or Misty. I don't trust anyone in their families as far as I can pitch them either. Just because they appear okay on camera doesn't mean squat to me.

I don't think an RSO did this, I am not sure an SO did this, but until LE stands up at a mic and says "fill in the name" is cleared they are all on my radar...now where is that baby?

OOO yeah!! I like the way you think and I so agree.

I have it ready to record, but not sure I am going to watch it. (The Oscars don't raise my blood pressure. LOL)

Why is this idiot doing this? How is this going to bring Haleigh home? Why kick a man when he's down! This just pi$$es me off. I wonder if he plans to bring up Crystal's record.

Why is this idiot doing this? How is this going to bring Haleigh home? Why kick a man when he's down! This just pi$$es me off. I wonder if he plans to bring up Crystal's record.
Of course not!! It would be "fair and balanced" to bring up her record, imo! ;)

Can we please have a rant thread and a bottle of tequila?

Of course not!! It would be "fair and balanced" to bring up her record, imo! ;)

I kinda think stirring things up like this (per Geraldo) might be the be the best thing for finding Haleigh. If everyone pisses each other off enough, maybe someone will spill the beans or give a clue. I can't decide if LE in this case is doing a terrible job or they are doing a great job and telling NOTHING.

I kinda think stirring things up like this (per Geraldo) might be the be the best thing for finding Haleigh. If everyone pisses each other off enough, maybe someone will spill the beans or give a clue. I can't decide if LE in this case is doing a terrible job or they are doing a great job and telling NOTHING.

As horrible as I feel about it, I agree with you. There is alot that we don't know- associations that may be responsible for this, people who may be angry at the parents for something.

Geraldo mentioned a witness to Misty having been out of the trailer after 7PM and doing drugs the night Haleigh went missing. I know Geraldo is an *advertiser censored* and that it's difficult to give credence to anything he says- but might there be some accountability to LE for these comments?

There is a clear divide between Misty and Ron- and I believe Misty is the key here- and I believe Ron knows that. I can understand the frustration that Crystal and her family feel because of this. I'm sure the rumors are flying wild in that small community and it has to be maddening to have LE protect Misty instead of calling her out on her irresponsibility.

Although it was ugly, I think GR was a means to an end- to keep media focus and attention on the situation- and if any of this results in more information that leads to a recovery of Haleigh, it's all worth it.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I think le should have given everyone a LDT starting with biomom and her mother.

Have they taken one yet?

Griffis says she isn't discouraged that there have been no new developments in the last few days. And she plans to continue on with the vigils every night, for as long as it takes. "We all feel like Haleigh's okay, I guess you could say it's mom's intuition and because she's my maternal grandchild, my close connection with her, I know she's okay. In the pit of my stomach I know she's find, I just don't know where she's at."

Article:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/a...1963&catid=295 (Bolded by me)

This statement doesn't sit well with me. Maybe it is because of the "other" case.

Griffis says she isn't discouraged that there have been no new developments in the last few days. And she plans to continue on with the vigils every night, for as long as it takes. "We all feel like Haleigh's okay, I guess you could say it's mom's intuition and because she's my maternal grandchild, my close connection with her, I know she's okay. In the pit of my stomach I know she's find, I just don't know where she's at."

Article:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/a...1963&catid=295 (Bolded by me)

This statement doesn't sit well with me. Maybe it is because of the "other" case.

Makes me a bit uncomfortable too, but I think it might just be the other case. I will reserve suspicion on the grandmother until I see her with a hammer, then all bets are off.

Makes me a bit uncomfortable too, but I think it might just be the other case. I will reserve suspicion on the grandmother until I see her with a hammer, then all bets are off.
LOL I guess you are right. Still, I think hearing her state such a thing is slightly "off" for some reason. Since Haleigh was only around them 4 days a month, their connection must be abnormally strong. Haleigh's bond with be with Ronald and his mother in this case.

Last night on NG the biomom stated she took a LDT and thinks she passed it. I wonder if that's true or maybe the examiner tells everyone that until le can go over the results?

Going into the third week today, le should have a poi at this point and be able to find Haleigh in the next week if statistics prove out.
Let's hope so...

I just have to post something that has been bothering me about bio mom. When she told reporters JR said a man in black took his sissy, she said she did not question him and wouldn't. I would think if I were in her shoes I would not interrogate him, but make normal conversation to see what else he knew. If I was desperate to get my child back, I would want to know what I could to help find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam