Bio-Mom Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it's not just "this crowd". 911 calls everywhere are like that. People call 911 because of an emergency. Not everyone is thinking straight. There's confusion and cuss words in most of them in my area.

When my step-dad had a heart attack my 72 year old mom used the F word. She didn't know why they just didn't come and then ask all of those stupid questions. I have never heard my mom swear. She called the operator a couple days after and apoligized.

It is still common speech for these people.

I'm sorry but who are "these" people?

My BIL can't say a sentence without using the F word but he is still a hard working, caring man. I just wouldn't go to church with him :)

When my step-dad had a heart attack my 72 year old mom used the F word. She didn't know why they just didn't come and then ask all of those stupid questions. I have never heard my mom swear. She called the operator a couple days after and apoligized.

I was talking about common speech.
Not uncommon.

I guess I must be one of "these" people....I use the F word, among others, in common convo.
I don't cuss in front of the kids, though, and for the record they are treated just fine.

BTW, I also adore Walmart, own a pit bull, have a few scars from parking lot brawls and 4kids, at 23.
I also am working towards my associate's degree in criminal justice as a full time student, have more than 4 teeth, cannot tolerate prejudice or ignorance, am not on welfare, and have an IQ of 143.

Some of "us" people do just fine by ourselves and our children and would appreciate a little less generalization in the world around us.

I guess I must be one of "these" people....I use the F word, among others, in common convo.
I don't cuss in front of the kids, though, and for the record they are treated just fine.

BTW, I also adore Walmart, own a pit bull, have a few scars from parking lot brawls and 4kids, at 23.
I also am working towards my associate's degree in criminal justice as a full time student, have more than 4 teeth, cannot tolerate prejudice or ignorance, am not on welfare, and have an IQ of 143.

Some of "us" people do just fine by ourselves and our children and would appreciate a little less generalization in the world around us.

I think I love you NMK!:heart::heart:

Some can not ignore public behaviors without noticing.
Everyone is in-charge of themselves and can do what they
wish, but when the chips are down and no one comes calling ..
don't be all too surprised.

Bad examples are just that - bad examples. I hope both parents
have learned that much at least. Maybe. Maybe not.

:eek:

Choosing sides in this case would be like
which do you like best.

Watching the "sides" develop has been interesting. LOL!

:floorlaugh: No kidding radio!

They are all sort of unsavory in their own unique ways. They certainly are a uhmmm colorful bunch huh?

:clap:

:clap::clap::clap: Some of "these" people are my best friends

LMAO!!!! are you gals calling some of
"us people" snobs!!!!! :D

I guess no matter what you do, prejudice and ignorance never stop...
I just hope that it isn't coloring the public opinion and investigation into Haleigh's case.

They are all sort of unsavory in their own unique ways. They certainly are a uhmmm colorful bunch huh?

I'm pretty sure it is the neighbors calling
into the NG show!!

I do not yet suspect either parent or babysitter.

I have "colorful" people in my family and I don't think there is a state in the south that isn't full of "colorful" people. That's the way it's been and always will be. I like the term "colorful"..

I have "colorful" people in my family and I don't think there is a state in the south that isn't full of "colorful" people. That's the way it's been and always will be. I like the term "colorful"..

Yup cajun, in fact if you look at my personal history (only been to the pokey one time) I'm very colorful :D

I just say when my gr gr gr grandchild does my genealogy, they are going to big huge giggle :D

No kidding cajun ...

I was discussing with some cousins the other
day about some of the characters in our family. lmao!!!

Just for the record, I think there is a BIG difference between cussing and calling someone a "stupid b!tch." One is language habits and the other expresses how you view another person. RC's immediate demaning of MC (and what I hear as her fear) disturbs me more than any cuss words.

I guess no matter what you do, prejudice and ignorance never stop...
I just hope that it isn't coloring the public opinion and investigation into Haleigh's case.

But it will, because many people don't know anything outside their own little worlds. They have never met country people or rednecks, or hillbillies whatever you want to call them, but I will use Kat's term of colorful.

I've become more rednecky in the last 20 years or so. If you saw what I wore to do chores outside in you would probably be surprised..most are stained and have lots of holes in them but I see no reason to wear anything good when I am out feeding critters and fixin' something or whatever because they will get torn and stained anyway. :D I have a pit bull and a house full of guns and the F word is one of my favs, LOL. I can gut and clean fish and I know how to butcher out a deer..I am colorful and i bet my momma is rolling in her grave because that is not how I was raised. :angel:

Okay, back on track, honestly, I saw in a report (it was here and didn't have a link) that Crystal was driving back and forth between Satsuma and her home every day.
With as far she lives, my question is why? A cheap hotel room would probably cost her about the same as it's costing her to drive that round trip every day. Why is it necessary to keep running home? Since we see her on the news from Satsuma every day, I doubt it's for work, she isn't in school. She does have Chloe to take care of, but I doubt she's even doing much of that at the moment, considering how much of the time she is in Satsuma.
Does anyone know if the driving home every day thing is true, and if it is, does anyone else see it as odd, if not suspicious?

I'm sorry but who are "these" people?

My BIL can't say a sentence without using the F word but he is still a hard working, caring man. I just wouldn't go to church with him :)

Oops - missed this!

"these people" are the families we are discussing here.

Okay, back on track, honestly, I saw in a report (it was here and didn't have a link) that Crystal was driving back and forth between Satsuma and her home every day.
With as far she lives, my question is why? A cheap hotel room would probably cost her about the same as it's costing her to drive that round trip every day. Why is it necessary to keep running home? Since we see her on the news from Satsuma every day, I doubt it's for work, she isn't in school. She does have Chloe to take care of, but I doubt she's even doing much of that at the moment, considering how much of the time she is in Satsuma.
Does anyone know if the driving home every day thing is true, and if it is, does anyone else see it as odd, if not suspicious?

I saw where she had Chloe in Satsuma the other day. She could stay with family, her dad lives close. I hadn't heard of her traveling back and forth. Well off to watch Oprah, octograndpa is supposed to be on. Another messed up circumstance.

Just for the record, I think there is a BIG difference between cussing and calling someone a "stupid b!tch." One is language habits and the other expresses how you view another person. RC's immediate demaning of MC (and what I hear as her fear) disturbs me more than any cuss words.

If someone was "in charge" of my kids and they went missing, I would have added the "F" word in the middle, I don't care who they were. The rest of what you say has been hashed to death on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77