A Riverside, CA boy celebrating his 10th birthday received a life threatening shock at his party, after touching a metal cover that had apparently become electrified through patio lights. He was rushed to hospital October 4th and intubated. But his parents announced Sunday little Elijah Belden is now breathing on his own and has woken up. Elijah's birthday is actually today, Monday, but he was celebrating early while the weather was still good enough for a backyard pool party. His parents are overjoyed in the improvement and that their boy is now on the long road to recovery. http://www.cbs8.com/story/26771824/boy-10-wakes-up-a-week-after-electric-shock?