Aug is Utah Cold Case month and the Utah Cold Case Coalition is featuring Rosie Tapia's case
Click on Rosie Tapia's Thread and help Websleuths find Rosie's killer

Bittersweet: father sings to dying baby, mom died a couple days before

Discussion in 'News that makes you smile!' started by noZme, Nov 13, 2014.

1. noZme

noZme Active Member

I have no words.

Heartbreaking video shows father singing Beatles song to dying infant son after wife died unexpectedly

Ashley Picco, 30, died in her sleep Nov. 8 but doctors were able to deliver baby Lennon during an emergency C-section at a hospital in Loma Linda.
    Lennon, who was born 16 weeks premature and weighing just over 2 pounds, passed away Tuesday.

https://www.facebook.com/chris.picco?fref=nf

Chris Picco

· Yesterday at 1:26pm ·

Dear friends, family, and supporters; it is with an unbelievably heavy heart that I write this. My little fighter, Lennon James Picco went to sleep in his daddy's arms late last night. He was surrounded by family, friends, and the best doctors, nurses and hospital staff in the world. He was dressed in an outfit that Ashley bought for him, with little guitars on it, and wrapped in a blanket made by a dear friend. I am so thankful for the four unforgettable days I got to spendwith him. His mommy would have been so beyond joy to see him and to hold him, touch him, bathe him, sing to him - as I have had the privilege of doing. I have been so blessed and honored to love him before he was formed, to cherish him while mommy carried him, meet him face to precious face, and hold his perfect little body while we said "goodbye for now". There are no words, but I wanted to keep you updated, as your love and support has meant more than anything in the world. All you need is love.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/nat...nt_internallink_relatedcontent_2014_partners1

2. Loading...

3. oh_gal

oh_gal Active Member

Wow....what amazing strength and grace Dad had, to write such a beautiful message. I can't imagine going through something so difficult. Prayers for all.

4. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

Speechless. What a wonderful dad.

5. Akweks

Akweks Active Member

heartbreaking

6. newone

newone 2nd mouse gets the cheese

this is a story you can't read without bawling.....

RIP

7. zippitydoda

zippitydoda Well-Known Member

Just when one thinks they have troubles and struggles, a story like this brings a deep sense of true sorrow and grief. How sad for all.

8. SwampMama

SwampMama Insomniac Extraordinaire

9. bill.sweet.90

bill.sweet.90 New Member

Awful.

I'd be on suicide watch if I'd been in his place.

Beyond sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk