Bizarre Accident

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Trino, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Trino

Trino Active Member

2. Loading...

3. Marina2

Marina2 New Member

That is bizarre! How likely is it that a boulder falling off a mountain would hit and kill you while driving along in your car? I can't imagine what his wife was going through. From the article:

"It hit Murphy and knocked him unconscious. His wife, Jennifer, put the SUV in neutral, hoping it would stop. After traveling a little more than one mile, Jennifer Murphy, working from the front passenger seat, finally managed to get the vehicle stopped."

It could have killed the entire family and others if she hadn't brought that car to a stop before crashing.

4. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

Prayers for the quick recovery of the 11 yr old that was injured.

5. Kymistry35

Kymistry35 It's never to late to be who you could have been

Those poor kids and wife, watching their dad get killed. My heart goes out to all of them.

6. fmw63

fmw63 New Member

Probably very. My parents are from PA, and for years, and I guess even now, along the very mountainous PA Turnpike and other highways there, you see those "falling rocks" signs and big mesh fences, with rocks in them!:eek: