Bizarre crimes reported in Spokane County

LOL - omg, I just read the article, thanks!

How weird are all those crimes? :waitasec:

How does a coyote fit in a mailbox anyway? :doh:

The suspect apparently saw the approaching patrol cars and tried to drive away, but he was stopped before he could disappear. Edelbrock said 32-year-old Scott K. Gallagher, 3919 W. Longfellow, was still naked when the deputies contacted him at the driver's door. The sign, made out of a flattened cardboard appliance box, was inside the SUV as well. Also inside the Ford were a variety of body oils and a stack of magazines. The deputies arrested Gallagher and booked him into the Spokane County Jail on an Indecent Exposure charge.

Yup, I've said it before and I'll say it again. :confused: :confused: :confused:
Cops don't make near enough money. :doh:

This is the county that Ann Rule wrote a lot about. Seems that things have not changed.

Jeez - a lot of them. Most of the ones that have several stories in them, instead of just one case.

I'm at work, so I can't glance thru my books - I'll try to do that this evening.

Pook said:
Jeez - a lot of them. Most of the ones that have several stories in them, instead of just one case.

I'm at work, so I can't glance thru my books - I'll try to do that this evening.
Thanks! I appreciate that.
icon12.gif

Wow! SOunds like a really weird town.
And they say big cities have all the crime. LOL

Tristan said:
Wow! SOunds like a really weird town.
And they say big cities have all the crime. LOL
I'm sure it doesn't help that there is a Military base there (hmhm, not that I have anything against the Military, but my Ex-hubby is stationed there) That's weird enough for me:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back