BK Physical Attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had noticed Johnny Cash's scar and wondered how it happened and never got around to looking it up. Awhile back, I was watching the Columbo episode that Johnny Cash starred in and noticed the scar again and it hit me then HEY Benjaman has a scar like that and I had to go then and look up how Johnny got his scar.

You are awesome...:blowkiss:

i would like to say this about a skin graft. As a teenager my brother lost part of his heal, riding double on a bike on the handle bars no less. They hit a bump and my brother's heal was sliced in the spokes of the tire. They grafted from the upper leg area to hide the scar. Maybe because it was large approx 2 x 3.5", not sure if this was the reason. Just a thought.

ouch...

Thanks for reposting all of that detail, believe. Am I accurate in guesstimating that the elbow surgery would have taken place sometime within the general timeframe of 1968-1978? (Just trying to put a marker on my mental timeline.)

Thanks again for reposting this. Great detail!

The answer is yes and your welcome!

I asked this on another thread, but want to make sure someone who might would know, will see:

If someone has a prominent adam's apple, and has surgery at that location, would it still be prominent?

I asked this on another thread, but want to make sure someone who might would know, will see:

If someone has a prominent adam's apple, and has surgery at that location, would it still be prominent?

This is just a guess, but after reading the link on the other post, I'm going to say no.

People that change sexes have this done it said.

As far as Ben being that guy with the Adams apple; I doubt it. The guy was military, Ben's fingerprints are not in a military database.

Also Ben's neck is shorter.

He has no notes stating the amount of facial hair he had when he was discovered; it was 8 months from when he was discovered to when his eyes were corrected. The month or so after his discovery does not contain much in the way of memories-jumbled thoughts only.

I do not know if the facial hair has a lot of relevance or not-he feels he has always had a mustache but not other facial hair.

Ok, throwing this out there..

Does he remember rubbing his face (in the days after) and feeling the hair?

...I think his "well developed forearms" may give clues to what he was doing previously in his life.
It is very hard to develop muscles on your lower arm, my brother used to be body building and he was jealous of me, being small and all, getting muscles on these parts where he couldn't.
We read up on it and found out the only way to develop your lower arms is by GRIPPING. With your hands. You can bend, stretch, lift, but if you do not grip, with your hands, that part of your arm will not develop.

But I think it should be looked into what other kind of work there is, that involves gripping.
The only restaurant related I could think of that would develop your underarms is whisking... but somehow I can't see this guy whisking every day for twenty years.

There are a lot of things Ben could have done to have built up arms.
I've pumped gas all of my life; from there I worked at a plant nursery/grower. My arms have always been "built up"

Mr. Kyle has two surgical scar lines on his left elbow that resemble two arc-shaped lines running almost parallel to each other, one is about 5-1/4” long and the other is about 3-1/4” long. He believes he had surgery for a broken elbow and that pins and/or screws had to be implanted. To the best of his recollection, the broken elbow occurred in Indianapolis when he was in his 20’s.

Link to photo of scar Elbow scar

He also has a round scar on the left side of his face in the lower region of the jaw. Going from the center of the bottom of the jaw-line. It is about 2-1/2” away from the center of the chin going toward the left ear if you use the bottom jaw-line as a reference. The actual scar is about 1/8” in size and appears to be roundish in shape. He does not recall how he got this scar but the edges are not well-approximated and he was told by a dentist that it could be related to an abscessed tooth in the past.

Face scar left side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members