Blank space down R/H side of page

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzeder

Reaction score
I have a blank space down R/H side of page?. Is there something that I can do to get a full page view again please?.

Sorry if there is already a thread for this. I did search for one but couldn't find one.

Thanks for starting this thread. Ditto here too. :(

I can't read the threads this way. Everything is justified left---and squished over there.

:gaah:

There are no double arrows to get rid of the "advertising" box either.

Same problem here. It does make it difficult to read.

Well, I saw Dave in here a few minutes ago...Hopefully he is working on it. :)

Thanks, Dave!

The vertical right sidebar has been greatly reduced by size from the first time we tried it. However, this one is here to stay. There is no longer a double arrow option to totally restore a full screen view w/o the sidebar. However, if you prefer not to see any ads you can click the vertical arrow at the top by the "Advertising" header and the ads will disappear.

Dave is working hard and carefully considering those who, like me (;)) prefer a larger resolution. Currently, I've got mine set at 125%. I believe he is currently working on further adjustments so screen resolution can be set at 150% with minimal interference. Please be considerate and patient.

Simply put - from a business perspective, the reduced-size sidebar is a necessity. We sincerely care about members' enjoyment while perusing the site and thank you all in advance for your understanding, patience and cooperation while adjusting to some of these changes.

This thread is going to be locked now because this explanation should suffice and I don't want it to get buried beneath other posts.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member