Bloated Lisa Marie is now the double of dad Elvis

Why do you think they don't claim them? Do the Presley's not give enough money to the cult?

Just to be a teeny tiny part of that cult, takes loads of money... it's scary the price tags they place on their spiritual beliefs.

you guys are mean! she is not twice the size of elvis! whatever! people are so obsessed!!

Oh man my pregnancies were a life time ago (ok, 10 yrs) and the very first place I gained was in ther face!!!!
Hormones can cause you to gain ANYWHERE,,,,just imo....
I agree... heck, the first week I was preggo my face swelled like a balloon... in those clothes i can't tell what she looks like or who she is.

Brainy curvy hags unite! :D

Finally, I found a cult I can join - lol!

I heard LM was pregnant, and how difficult must it be when your every move and mouthful is prone to being photographed - I think she is beautiful and talented, and I also think it is time for Priscilla to step back from the surgeon's knife - I wish them all the best, tho' I don't agree with the LRonHubbard cult-thang - Troubling! Yeh the hags, though!

Why do you think they don't claim them? Do the Presley's not give enough money to the cult?

Scientology wants to portray that they help people improve peoples lives, these women's lives are a wreck!

The media can be a pain in the butt, I would hate to be hunted by the paparazzi 24/7 and half the stuff you read is false anyway. So Lisa Marie was out for dinner and didnt have any make up on.....whoopeeee, leave the poor girl alone.
I'm with you Shazza......Half the stuff we read is false...Tabloids :waitasec: Airbrushing:waitasec: It's not just done to make celebs/models look good.......How much do you suppose they "airbrushed" Lisa's picture to make her look bad.:rolleyes:

Knowing Lisa Marie Presley, she probably doesn't even give a 'rats arse' what people think of her. She's never cared up to now so I'm sure she's not going to lose any sleep over those latest pictures.

What we do know is, she has had 2 kids already and came back looking beautiful and with a fantastic figure - even though she's now 40, I'll bet she'll do the same again.

Kudos to her!!!

On her myspace blog:

After being the target all week of slanderous and degrading stories, horribly manipulated pictures and articles in the media, I have had to show my cards and announce under the gun and under vicious personal attack that I am in fact pregnant.

Once they got a glimpse of my expanding physique a few days ago, they have been like a pack of coyotes circling their prey whilst eerily howling with delight. Starting with a London publication and then New York and Chicago all writing false defamatory degrading stories about all of the dark possible reasons I could be putting on weight. The US tabloids have been calling all day wanting confirmation on all kinds of insane theories.

They couldn't wait to find out if my weight gain was because I was just overeating, in which case It would be open season and they can do the old following in her fathers sad and unfortunate demise story again or less interesting for them and probably much to their dismay, I could just be pregnant and therefore have a legitimate reason for weight gain at which point they should probably wipe the saliva off of their fangs and put them back in their mouths or they may expose the black little souls that they are.

Now that things are confirmed, hopefully they can stop all of the harassment and I can stop dodging the continuous bullets. It is unfortunate that I couldn't have announced something that is this much of a blessing and that has made us so incredibly happy under better circumstances.

How they have handled themselves with this has been nothing short of irresponsible and disgusting.

Pardon my seething contemptuous tone but ladies, You KNOW if you were pregnant and you felt you were expanding uncontrollably by the moment as a result and the worldwide media started badgering and harassing you for it, plastering you everywhere in an unflattering light, you would be mortified as well.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=42291868&blogID=364657165

I find nothing wrong with LM's look... heaven forbid a woman have curves... and while pregnant. I have curves... and I know for a fact that life isn't all about the outside package... it's the internal plumbing that matters. Us curvacious ladies may look unhollywood, but I like to think I do have a good heart and a sexy intellectual brain. :D Like nan, I have the hag thing going, too, unless I am fixed up... but I can talk a mean streak of astrophysics, debate politics like no tomorrow, and design and sew my own clothes if need be. I may be nothing to look at... but I have substance.

Brainy curvy hags unite! :D

Now, there's a group I can get behind! I may not be picture perfect, but I can hold up my end of a conversation. If need be, I can do that while wearing heels and a skirt, but I prefer not to. I told my fiancee on the night we met, that I may not be a model, but I can sit ya down, shut ya up and tell you at least 10 things you didn't know. He likes 'em brainy and curvy. Funny thing is, he likes me more in my sweats than he does in a skirt.

Oh dear:

Her father fought - and lost - a long and very public battle with the bulge.
Now Elvis Presley's daughter Lisa Marie appears to have developed a similarly unhealthy appetite.
The once-svelte 40-year-old was seen devouring her lunch at Hollywood food market The Grove at the weekend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=525449&in_page_id=1773

How mean am i? i'm actually shocked at what Lisa Marie is looking like right now.

not to mention her mother who has been sculpted and botoxed to within an inch of her life from these pictures.

I thought she is pregnant with her 3rd child.....man give her some slack...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080310/ap_en_mu/lisa_marie_presley
Lisa Marie Presley sues over 'fat' story

"It really upset her," Presley's attorney Jo Paton told The Associated Press. "She was about to announce her pregnancy and was shocked and hurt by the unkind article about her appearance."
Paton said Presley was seeking an apology and damages. (more at link but sorry, no fat pics)

Pregnant with twins? What is in that water?! J-Lo. Angelina. Lisa Marie.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4441630a1860.html
The 40-year-old star - who is expecting her first child with music producer husband Michael Lockwood - recently discovered her double joy and that one of the babies is a boy. (more at link)

(They are quoting our "Star" magazine, so who knows if this is true or not.)

Pregnant with twins? What is in that water?! J-Lo. Angelina. Lisa Marie.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4441630a1860.html
The 40-year-old star - who is expecting her first child with music producer husband Michael Lockwood - recently discovered her double joy and that one of the babies is a boy. (more at link)

(They are quoting our "Star" magazine, so who knows if this is true or not.)

Fertility treatments, maybe?

Eve

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefdartz