Blonde girl in two piece yellow swim suit

I'd say there's at least one streak of blood in there with the hair strands and shadows of hair strands, but since I'm the first one to see it let me guess I'll be the only one to see it.

Yeah you're imagining that.:crazy:

In all sincerity I see what you mean. Almost like blood if you were scratched.

JMO but definately I think since Jess at the begining of the thread used that whatever she used to manipulate the photograph confirmed what I thought was a welt mark on her stomach.

I also think her bottom lip is puffy. If it's worth anything I so do not think she's just dancing for the fun of it.

To answer my own question: it's a bronze Buddha table lamp not too different from (but not identical with) this one.

http://www.buddhagroove.com/buddha-candle-lamp-with-base.html

The one in the picture has been knocked off the table and busted.

WH, do you think the buddha himself is broken or you mean how the light bulb is sticking out?

Can you see that note in the background? Close up I mean. It's on the desk in the back.

Nothing else looks out of place so it lead me to think nut job moved the shade for that crazed shadow stuff he did. Ya never know though.

O.K. I just looked again. Obviously the whatever it's called that holds the bulb is knocked over to make the bulb stick out. Could maybe at one point been knocked over. However somebody took the time then to put the little doll back in place on the table. Unless she hadn't been knocked over.

Looking again I think what we or I was saying was a desk is yet another shelf. Waaaaaaay to the right of the photograph you can see light peeking in the curtains. Someone way back in the thread mentioned that.

I was going for straight up beach house type of place. Now I am not sure. Especially since creeper had asked someone to get him photographs of a certain unamed celeb in a bikini. For all we know this can be Kansas and this freeker made this poor girl put on a bikini.

Not for nothing but I still sweat there's marks on her stomach from rope or like clothesline type stuff. You can see where it criss crosses.

Where is this?

I'd say there's at least one streak of blood in there with the hair strands and shadows of hair strands, but since I'm the first one to see it let me guess I'll be the only one to see it.

I see bruise beside her eyes. Red line looking like blood streaming pass the nostril pass top lip to middle of bottom lip, and on. Teeth look blood smear.

I was looking at the xxl photo of her on the nancy grace site, and noticed this:

72g9j5.jpg

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00581.jpg

Click on the cnn link and look at her photo.. I wonder if thats a scar? It obviously slants downward so it seemingly could be called an abdominal scar? In the photo you can see the bruises more clearly, her right arm looks a little swollen and bruised around the elbow, both hands seem bruises, and directly above and below and above her knees.

Am I looking too hard or some someone else see it too?

That scar under her left breast looks exactly like an 'old school' incision for taking out an infected gall bladder - except it's on the wrong side. Could the photo be reversed?

There are also what could be neat little clumps of white powder on the table. Were they snorting the nose candy before things went haywire?

I don't think the whole table got knocked over. Just maybe the lamp. (And probably the girl.)

I see bruise beside her eyes. Red line looking like blood streaming pass the nostril pass top lip to middle of bottom lip, and on. Teeth look blood smear.

That's what I see. Could also be more coming out of the far nostril and mixing with the hair, but it's hard to tell.

... Where is this?

I tend to feel it's California but I don't really know. I don't think of New York for bikinis but I know they have them.

The idea at the start of the thread that it might be Debra Lynn Kidwell demands it be in CA, late in Rodney's life of freedom.

The resemblance to her is very strong but I hate to say for sure. LE apparently hasn't got back to anyone or made any announcements in that case. Some sites even say "few details are available." That reminds me of Connie M on the Funky Colored Shirt Girl thread, much to my frustration. All I wanted to know was if Connie was married. (Funky Shirt has a wedding ring.) Some of these cases may be so old and so cold that no one has any contact info for family if such are still living.

The area the arrow is pointing to?
blndbkni1c.jpg

I noticed that area was darker than the surrounding areas but couldn't decide if it was a bruise or the shadow of her arm. Not entirely sure her arm would cast a shadow there though.

The light is coming from the right, perhaps a remote flash attachment. It's throwing a very sharp shadow on the wall to the left behind her. The dark area is not shadow. Some kind of real color on the skin.

The case is already submitted to LE, but since there's no side-by-side on the thread so far:

UI-DLK-Side-by-Side.jpg

The noses could be a little off. They sure do look alike, though.

That scar under her left breast looks exactly like an 'old school' incision for taking out an infected gall bladder - except it's on the wrong side. Could the photo be reversed?

My son had his appendix out in the 80's and the scar is very low, below the belly button.

On this photo I hesitate to be certain about much. The lighting seems odd. I do see red streaks on her abdomen, but that's all I feel safe ascribing to something other than the lighting. I think that the original negative or print is of poor quality.

The far right side of this picture does not make visual sense to me. Starting at the top and going down, what at first look like blackout curtains (at the top of the picture) wind up at the bottom looking semi-transparent in front of dimly and vaguely visible furniture objects which should be out in the room in front of any curtain. In other words, the bottom right of the picture looks to contain a ghostly double-exposure feature which blends seamlessly into the "curtains" of the top right. I can't make sense of it at all. This paragraph may not be making that much sense either. Anyway, it's a very confusing picture.

The problem is most obvious on the full-length Nancy Grace site version.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00581.jpg

Too high for a gall bladder as well. The outline of her rib cage?

No too high at all - I will not gross you out, but trust me when I say my husband has just such a scar on his (significantly larger) abdomen. PLUS, I've been a nurse for 33+ years and I've seen lots of these scars from the early 80's and before.

No too high at all - I will not gross you out, but trust me when I say my husband has just such a scar on his (significantly larger) abdomen. PLUS, I've been a nurse for 33+ years and I've seen lots of these scars from the early 80's and before.

My personal experience with GB jobs came in the laparoscope era and I slept through the whole thing, so I'll defer to your expertise.

The far right side of this picture does not make visual sense to me...

(Snip!)

I've been doing horrible things to this picture in my graphic editor to make it talk. To sum up: the curtain is really there. There is a second bronzy-looking thing, probably another Buddha head, at the very edge of the picture. It's in front of the curtain, not behind it. The first Buddha may be on a floor lamp, not a table lamp. What I took to be a little pile of white powder on a table may be another light leak in the curtain. The Japanese pixie is floating on air. (Just kidding!)

This poor girl has to me just woke up from what i think was most likely a drug induced haze , when you really look at her face she is there in pressence but god only knows where in mind . I think she has been held there and been druged and sexually tortured /abused over a period of time even look at how she is walking her stomach is bloated and its like she hasnt been on her feet for days all hunched forword .As far as the pic and weather it is this girl its eerily similar but i really dont know . Unfortunentlly weather its her or not i think she is no longer with us and this picture was taken maybe on or i think close to the end of her life...very sad . I was also thinking about a case where a girl was abducted and i dont remember her name but there was later on a photo graph that showed up of what is believed to be her bound and gaged in the back of a van along with a younger boy , I can not remember the name of the girl they believed it was but i think she went for a bike ride and never returned home they found her bike and walkman but nothing else untill this photo turned up one day...

I've been doing horrible things to this picture in my graphic editor to make it talk. To sum up: the curtain is really there. There is a second bronzy-looking thing, probably another Buddha head, at the very edge of the picture. It's in front of the curtain, not behind it. The first Buddha may be on a floor lamp, not a table lamp. What I took to be a little pile of white powder on a table may be another light leak in the curtain. The Japanese pixie is floating on air. (Just kidding!)

Exactly. The right hand side. I see that other thing. The bronzy thing. I was referring to it as I talked to myself as "plasticy". It's kind of sparkly.

Japanese pixie. :crazy:

Definately looks like a female's apartment/house to me though. I know that decor was in, but the doll and all?

Good lookout too with floor lamp vs table lamp. Loos kike his head is on maybe black laquer something or other.

I believe it's just a "peeper" photo, taken from outside of a picture window. I don't believe that the girl even knew Alcala was there. This isn't to say that he didn't harm her later, but this photo looks just like an innocent photo of a girl walking across her room with the monster outside looking in.

I was also thinking about a case where a girl was abducted and i dont remember her name but there was later on a photo graph that showed up of what is believed to be her bound and gaged in the back of a van along with a younger boy , I can not remember the name of the girl they believed it was but i think she went for a bike ride and never returned home they found her bike and walkman but nothing else untill this photo turned up one day...

tara calico...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back