Blowing The Whistle On The Car/POI Angle

Status
Not open for further replies.

77DarkHorse7

I've Heard The Sound That Silence Makes...On A Bre
Reaction score
It's time to consider the possibility that the vehicle relocation is an indirect result of Jennifer's abduction, but not related to the crime itself.

They were right to look into the possibility that the Person Of Interest may know something, at the beginning, when it was a new lead. But logically it does not make sense from the standpoint of a criminal who is intent on abduction etc., to use the victim's own car to carry out the attack. She'd clearly have the upper hand there, as well, the perp would lack familiarity with the vehicle. The victim could have any number of weapons and disarming sprays at her disposal. These perverted criminals are depraved and evil, not stupid. Especially at this level of so-called "success".

Most likely the perpetrator used his own vehicle, probably a contractor-type van so as not to look out of place in the area at the time, and drove up behind her vehicle while she searched for her keys. He then abducted her, forcing her into his vehicle, and in the process she dropped her personal items including her keys.

I think one of the migrant workers either came out of his house/unit or showed up for work and witnessed the abduction in the early hours. He ran towards the commotion but was too late and they sped off before he could get there. Wanting to help her, he started planning to inform local law enforcement. But he also started to fear that the abductor(s) would come back to try to silence him. He noticed the keys on the ground, and her vehicle, and decided they couldn't harm him if he wasn't there, and he needed to get to the police station anyways, so he gained entry and drove off in it.

Unfortunately, once the adrenaline started to wear off, our friend started to think about his situation. He's probably undocumented or has shaky immigrant status, SHE'S gone missing, HE'S now driving around in HER car. On top of that he's one of the group of workers she's complained about leering at her on occasion. Even if he isn't charged he'll be interrogated and he'll lose his job, and if that happen's he'll lose his sponsorship and he'll DEFINITELY be deported. He decides he's not going to the police. He'll leave the car somewhere and he'll make an anonymous call to police later on. He drives around for a few hours to make sure the perpetrators are not coming back and he leaves the car at a nearby parking lot without taking anything of value, throws the keys in a storm drain and walks back to work.

There is some evidence to corroborate this point of view such as:

in the car there was "no sign of a struggle, no blood, no identifiable fingerprints except for Jennifer's."
-sweaty palms and fingers caused by adrenaline surge can contaminate fingerprints

a report goes on to say: "But there was one item found that bothered detectives: a DVD player."

Items of value were inside the vehicle, including a house-key.

The security camera shots taken in the parking lot also back these things up, there are no visible stains on the person's clothing nor are there any defensive cuts, lacerations, or wounds on his arms or neck etc. He's also walking quite casually for a person whom they suspect of committing a heinous crime. Also, why would he leave the car so close to the abduction site if he was the abductor? Things to think about.....

There was foreign DNA in the car, it was not enough to make a complete profile. The Kesses are hoping that with the advancement of technology a complete profile may be obtained someday.
The car parker may not be the perp. He may have been a random person. The perp could have given someone some money to do them a favor.
However, if the person could be tracked via DNA, at least they could be questioned.

I feel the person that parked her car is 100% the person that carried this crime out, and I feel it will be found this was not the 1st of it's type this person had done, they were very confident, but I feel the clothing will not have much relevance if this person is ever found, a crime could have easily been carried out by this person, while perhaps they had a change of clothing on hand and could have easily changed and disposed of any bloodied clothing they may have been wearing...I feel they choose this ??? outfit to further throw off LE because they knew people would be trying to figure out what sort of outfit it was, perhaps a red herring in Jennifers case, they walked with shoulders back and the walk makes me feel they were walking in some type of military stance almost with the wide strides they were taking, I feel it was almost staged just in case there might be cameras that were later found, this person was not dumb by any means, they knew I feel that there might be cameras hidden with all the work going on there, they were just being very cautious to do things to throw LE off here, and my opinion is on the workers there, Yes it could have been one of the workers that perhaps was staying in one of the empty condo's but also could have been a person just passing through and saw he could easily blend in with those workers with the right kind of clothing and the more I have thought about it, I feel this person may have done just that, maybe stayed around for a little while just to see if anyone saw him park the car that day, blended in with some of the other workers and when he saw that no-one had saw the car that day, may have had a car or rental parked close by, got in it and drove off never to be seen again, thinking in their mind they had committed the perfect crime and if they ever pulled this case up on a computer, I'm sure it boosted their confidence knowing that LE actually had -0- evidence to tie them to this case....but I feel this person was smart, well planned or thought out plans on how to carry this out, and then the parking of her car was almost like rubbing LE noses in this case by leaving absolutely no dna in or near the car.....I hope they have and are running what dna was found in that car through the system in the years she has been missing, even now I'm sure there are a lot of new technology that was not there over 8 years ago

I agree, I 100% think the perpetrator, the one who carried out this crime, is the one who parked her car. The POI came out of that car extremely confident, not nervous at all, no confusion, no anxiety about the situation. He knew what he was doing. That does not sound like someone who was unsure of the situation afterwards or how he was going to handle police questioning. If it was someone else who parked the car, wouldn't they be frantic, looking around, hoping nobody notices them parking an abducted woman's car? It just doesn't make sense. There are many abductors who have driven their victims cars and have had no trouble getting them from point A to point B. I do not think this abductor would have had any trouble subduing Jennifer with threats of serious harm or death if she did not comply with his demands.

I agree with you, this POI is just too cool. Ask yourself, how can you be this cool/confident/meticulous/calm...You are driving a car that belongs to an abducted, harmed, possibly murdered, possibly trafficked young woman that you have played a part in either as the only person invoved in this or as an accomplice. UNLESS, you are in familiar surroundings AND/OR have done something like this before.

This person, this week I believe the POI is a male, pulls into a parking spot, this doesn't suit him so he backs out and pulls forward to park Jenn's car,getting it just so, so. Then, he calmly sits in the car 30+ seconds doing who knows what(probably arranging the phone charger wire, the card, key etc.. He then exits Jenn's car seemingly without a care in the world, strolls along the fence in no apparent rush.

A normal person with a conscience would be a nervous wreck. If I had done something like this, I wouldn't have been able to get out of that car fast enough. Forget backing the car up...I would have been out of that car before I got it stopped, making a mad dash to distance myself from that car, I would be looking back towards the car as I ran and I wouldn't have been able to resist looking at the camera....That's just me, my conscience would be eating me alive if I were guilty of something as horrible as this. This man did not seem remorseful. It is so frightening to think that this person probably still lives among us.

My POI Impressions

1-Very organized, meticulous, detail oriented, OCD
2-Neat---fresh haircut, spotless clothes and shoes
3-I think that he is wearing disposable impermeable scrubs with elastic at the ankles.Pants are too big.These scrubs would have prevented the transfer of his dna in Jenn's car or condo. Also, wearing these scrubs would have helped him to blend in with the construction workers at The Mosaic.
4-He may be wearing disposable shoe covers ...his feet are just too big, out of proportion. His shoes look like they were just taken out of a box.
5-I think he is wearing a sweat band or an elastic band that holds glasses or goggles in place.
6-May reside at The HOG, or did previously or possibly knew someone who did. I think that he knew about the cameras there. I get the impression that he knew that as long as he didn't turn his head toward the camera that his identity would be obscured by the bars on the fence.
7-His height is probably somewhere around 5 ft. 10 in. Hee appears to be walking below curb level which would actually make him 5-6 in. taller than he appears.
8--I believe when he parked at The HOG that he was on his way to The Mosaic to clean Jenn's condo, to clean himself up and possibly meet up with an accomplice or to drive away in his own vehicle. This man is also too OCD not to go back to Jenn's condo and look it over. And yes, I believe that whatever happened to Jenn happened in her condo shortly after she talked to Robb.

My POI Impressions

1-Very organized, meticulous, detail oriented, OCD
2-Neat---fresh haircut, spotless clothes and shoes
3-I think that he is wearing disposable impermeable scrubs with elastic at the ankles.Pants are too big.These scrubs would have prevented the transfer of his dna in Jenn's car or condo. Also, wearing these scrubs would have helped him to blend in with the construction workers at The Mosaic.
4-He may be wearing disposable shoe covers ...his feet are just too big, out of proportion. His shoes look like they were just taken out of a box.
5-I think he is wearing a sweat band or an elastic band that holds glasses or goggles in place.
6-May reside at The HOG, or did previously or possibly knew someone who did. I think that he knew about the cameras there. I get the impression that he knew that as long as he didn't turn his head toward the camera that his identity would be obscured by the bars on the fence.
7-His height is probably somewhere around 5 ft. 10 in. Hee appears to be walking below curb level which would actually make him 5-6 in. taller than he appears.
8--I believe when he parked at The HOG that he was on his way to The Mosaic to clean Jenn's condo, to clean himself up and possibly meet up with an accomplice or to drive away in his own vehicle. This man is also too OCD not to go back to Jenn's condo and look it over. And yes, I believe that whatever happened to Jenn happened in her condo shortly after she talked to Robb.

Marable: What time did the POI drop the car off at HOG? Compare that to the time that people arrived at Jenn's condo looking for her. Thanks

The timestamp on the photos was 12 or 1. I believe Jenn's parents and Logan got there at 2 pm or 3 pm. I don't have any facts to believe as I do. I just do not believe that this was a crime of opportunity . I think that it was a well planned abduction by at least one methodical person. Jenn was already spooked , she expressed concern about her surroundings and felt like she was being watched and stalked. I don't doubt this happened before she was abducted. I seriously doubt that she would have opened her door . Too many people working there in the mornings for her to be taken early in the morning without bein noticed.

I strongly believe that the person in the photo is the man who committed this crime. He looks like a worker/painter/landscaper, and I bet he is hispanic and short. It doesn't really matter how tall he is - if he had a weapon, I'm sure Jennifer had to chance to fight back.

Is that gate still there? If so did anyone ever try to photo a volunteer to walk past or stand in that spot to be photographed? If you lined up the graphics of the fence, using them as a height marker and then has different people photographed (similar heights) wouldn't you be able to figure out the person's height? Maybe weight as well. Post #4 has that picture with the cricket hat, and it really fits but the person's body is not right. Too hunched over, maybe because of age, the foot or step is off, not the same. But the hat is crazy on spot. But I agree the person who dropped off that car is part of this.

I live uncomfortably close to the area and have considered driving by and surveying the scene, but I'm not sure the same angle can be acheived by a random person trying to get a similar pic (location of security camera, etc). The next time I am in the Millennia area I will probably drive around both communities, but I feel uncomfortable with the thought of trying to recreate any scenario....my mind wants to get some context regarding the fence, but my heart just can't go there. Does that make sense? I don't know...I guess I feel like her last known whereabouts are sacred ground, and my presence would be an intrusion.

I live uncomfortably close to the area and have considered driving by and surveying the scene, but I'm not sure the same angle can be acheived by a random person trying to get a similar pic (location of security camera, etc). The next time I am in the Millennia area I will probably drive around both communities, but I feel uncomfortable with the thought of trying to recreate any scenario....my mind wants to get some context regarding the fence, but my heart just can't go there. Does that make sense? I don't know...I guess I feel like her last known whereabouts are sacred ground, and my presence would be an intrusion.

I was referring to LE or an investigator, someone less likely to get into trouble, LOL or feel like you do. If the camera is still in place at the site, they could recreate the perp walking by. The sidewalk is only so wide, so you can get pretty close to where they passed by the gate, at least distance. There are things to use as markers in the picture. I don't know if it would do any good or not, but you never know what you will hit on while trying something else.

A way back in 2006 there was a video of LE conducting experiments regarding the POI's height.
They were at the exact spot where the photographs of the POI were taken.
They came up with a height of 5' 4" for the POI.

Over the years there has been a lot of debate as to whether 5' 4" was accurate.
IMO it was pretty much right. However I'm influenced by the fact that height fits well with the theory the POI was an illegal immigrant working at Mosaic.

There are two questions I'd like answers to: (off topic sorry)

Did the POI or other worker have access to a master key to Jennifer's condo?

Why was the fact BO the bloodhound tracked scent from HOTG back to Mosaic never accepted as meaningful?
That dog could have wound up anywhere in Orlando but he tracked back to Mosaic. Did Bo track the POI walking back to Mosaic Condos?

I'm intrigued by the cricket player theory because I always thought it looked like someone with a short/buzzed cut and a hat. But why would a cricket player be dressed for cricket in the middle of the day on a Tuesday? Does anyone know if anyone ever looked into whether there was a cricket game or even practice in the area that day?

I think the poi may be around 5'4" because his legs appear very short. However, his shoes appear too big for his feet. Also, there appears to be a curb below the fence area....this would make the road approximately 4"-6" below the curb ??? So, if he appears 5'4" by where the top of his head shows as he walks along the fence, perhaps he is a few inches taller.

It appears to me that he is wearing some sort of a sweat band around his head , instead of a hat. The band itself appears darker than the hair above or below it.

I have a feeling that this person has abducted/killed before....he is just too cool, calm and collected. Just consider the fact that he sat in Jenn's car for 32 sec. after he pulled the car in and backed it out and pulled it forward again. If I had just abducted a young woman and did God only knows what, I would not have been able to get out of that far fast enough. Forget sitting in it for 32 sec. and parking it just so, so. I would have been out of it before it stopped, running and looking back at the car as I ran. How can you be this calm after doing something like this?

I am one of the few who believes that Jenn was abducted shortly after the 10 pm phone call Mon. night. I also believe that the wet shower and the wet towel on the dryer had nothing to do with Jenn. It has been said numerous times that Jenn was messy, why would she take the towel to the dryer and walk over her pj's and underwear in the floor, it doesn't make sense. However, the poi did seem meticulous by sitting in Jenn's car and calmly walking away.

Just some of my thoughts....

Marable,

I agree with a lot of your observations about the POI. I think you are right on about his height, 5'4," maybe a little taller and a slight build. I wouldn't think more than 130-140 lbs. Basically, a little guy.

I posted on another thread that I'm not convinced he was really that cool, calm and collected but I think he was certainly trying his best to look/act that way. Whether he was or wasn't nervous, he certainly did a good job of appearing to be calm. I still wonder what his connection was to the complex where he parked the car. Did he go there only because of the proximity to Jennifer's condo? Did he know somebody else who lived there? A friend, relative, acquaintance who may have also been some type of criminal? If he was an illegal, was he connected to another illegal who lived in that complex? I just wonder why he chose that spot to dump the car. It's especially interesting to me because it wasn't a safe neighborhood. You would think this person knew about the reputation of that complex because he knew someone else who lived there or had even lived or stay there himself. Was the area bad enough to where he thought somebody might break into the car or even take it? If he was just looking for somewhere close by to leave the car, were there any other neighborhoods between there and the Mosaic? Maybe that location was completely random but something tells me he thought it was the perfect spot.

I think you are correct in your assessment that it may have happened at night. What are the chances Jennifer left the apartment and found trouble somewhere else vs. trouble finding her at home? Wasn't the neighborhood where she lived gated/guarded? If it happened in her home or just outside of her home it would have to be either a worker or someone she knew. It doesn't seem like the type of neighborhood that a random abductor would target due to it being secure/enclosed. If Jennifer left her house that evening then that opens the door to a lot more possibilities as to the type of person her abductor could have been. Hard for me to imagine any scenario where her abductor was somebody who she had not at least crossed paths with before in some way or another.

The Mosaic was to be gated but did not become gated until after Jennifer disappeared...from what I have read the area around the condo was somewhat wooded, no fence in places and the gate was left up for all of the construction workers to come and go...so it was far from being secure unfortunately.

I have read that her parents do not think that she would have intentionally left her condo on Monday night to mail her brothers' friends phone as some have speculated that she may have done.

Jennifer was already ill at ease living there, I cannot see her willingly leaving her condo at night when she could mail the phone from her office on Tuesday morning....I know that I would not have...

It just seems that her disappearance was too well planned to have been as clean(as far as we know) an abduction as Jennifers...to me, if this were a construction worker there at her condo I think there would have been more mistakes made, witnesses etc.

It just does not make a lot of sense that the POI would drive Jennifer's car around the area that Jennifer lived....it is speculated that the car was not driven far...I would like to think that Jennifer has just been held captive all of these years, treated well by her captors and will one day be reunited with her family

I am secretly terrified that Jennifer's disappearance will mirror that of abducted
Jodi Huisentruit (body never found, missing 20 years) or Tiffany Sessions (body never found, missing 25 years) I just hope that her case comes alive again and the Kesses finally get a lead that pans out.

Did you see her mother at the news briefing, it's posted on the Jennifer Kesse Facebook site.....she looked so sad.

Looking at the POI in the photos - could they be wearing a ball cap at an odd angle? Not with the bill of the cap straight back or forward, but at an angle somewhere in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member