Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cable TV guys never show up at the appointed time. It's usually about a 4-5 hour time period.

Yep and jumping off ...

I'm beginning to wonder if it was an unofficial cable visit - under the table cable visit - ?friend of NG? - maybe not even there to deal with the cable - but when BKB was found, cable guy said it was a cable issue visit ?????

Next time I will put Breaking Brainstorm. Lol.

Perfect! :tyou:

Comcast provides a two-hour window on the evening prior to a service call. On the day of, they call when they are on their way to your home - 15-20 minutes notice of arrival.

That is a great point. They usually do call when on their way. I wonder if maybe he called BK's cell, and just left a message. I'm sure the police know that.

IIRC and I don't have a link, (will go search for it) one of the news media or maybe the police briefing right after she arrived at the Fulton Hospital mentioned there were 4 other people in the house besides BK. I believe they mentioned a couple other people were actually LIVING in the house besides BK and NG. I'm pretty sure I seen that posted up link. So, to me, Max letting the cable guy in seems very innocent, IF he was living there as well. IMO

I agree. BREAKING NEWS - would require a link, unless your breaking news is simply breaking in your opinion. :)
I agree...rather confusing.

IIRC and I don't have a link, (will go search for it) one of the news media or maybe the police briefing right after she arrived at the Fulton Hospital mentioned there were 4 other people in the house besides BK. I believe they mentioned a couple other people were actually LIVING in the house besides BK and NG. I'm pretty sure I seen that posted up link. So, to me, Max letting the cable guy in seems very innocent, IF he was living there as well. IMO

But nick let max in at 9am. So I think Max was just coming over. But I doubt he has a room there. But iam sure he can spend the night and freely walk through the house plus eat from their refrigerator. But max wants immunity so there is something to tell.

Perfect! :tyou:

That is a great point. They usually do call when on their way. I wonder if maybe he called BK's cell, and just left a message. I'm sure the police know that.

If they call and you are not there they will usually not come. It has happened to a few people I know.

But nick let max in at 9am. So I think Max was just coming over. But I doubt he has a room there. But iam sure he can spend the night and freely walk through the house plus eat from their refrigerator. But max wants immunity so there is something to tell.

I'm still digging for the links to my original post. Do you have a link stating NG let Max in at 9am? All I've read in MSM was that Max arrived at BK's at 9am.

off topic but not too far. How the heck did I miss that Max was allegedly BK's former boyfriend?

Iam surprise nick didnt blame max or the cable guy and asked them what the heck happened. I would have questioned everybody myself. You dont just clean up blood without saying wtf to the people there. Jmo. Its human nature to blame the next person. Especially if your wife was bleeding and drowning in the tub while 2 men were in the house.

Bobbi Kristina Brown Update: Who Is Maxwell Lomas? Friend Has Drug Arrest History; Police Finds Drugs At Home

By Suman Varandani @suman09 s.varandani@ibtimes.com on February 03 2015 7:40 AM

Maxwell Lomas, who found Bobbi Kristina Brown unresponsive in a bathtub at her home in suburban Roswell, has been arrested several times in the past over drug-related incidents, according to media reports...

...The aspiring starlet was found unconscious in the tub around 10:30 a.m. EST on Saturday by her husband Nick Gordon and a friend, now identified as Lomas, both of who reportedly began performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation before the paramedics arrived.

Lomas, 24, who is suspected of being Brown’s former boyfriend, had been arrested weeks earlier and was charged with possession of marijuana and a firearm or a knife, according to Mirror Online. He also attended a preliminary hearing on Friday -- a day before he was with Brown, Radar Online reported, citing court documents...

http://www.ibtimes.com/bobbi-kristi...friend-has-drug-arrest-history-police-1803590

Iam surprise nick didnt blame max or the cable guy and asked them what the heck happened. I would have questioned everybody myself. You dont just clean up blood without saying wtf to the people there. Jmo

There is no confirmation that Nick cleaned up blood it is max's story. And why would he blame someone? I think you are putting the cart ahead of the horse.

She was alive and breathing when she arrived at the hospital? +/-50 seconds into video,

I don't think that is true. She was not breathing when she was found and she is on a vent because she was not breathing on her own.

Many say "the cable guy", but it was the "security guy" there to fix the security system.

News to me. Do you have a source/reference? TIA

nm, I see Quester posted a link...ty!

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads