Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right rear tire, I was thinking it was a front tire. It sure seems like there was a lot of out of control behavior surrounding BK. moo

Is it a lot harder to control if it is front tire as opposed to back? I have no idea, personally.

I did have a rear blowout one time, on the highway , in an Infiniti. And I was able to safely steer it to the side of the freeway, although it was very scary. But I considered it LUCK that I had not hit anyone.

Other hand the on going investigation, the family wouldn't want anything leaked out, photos etc..........so they might not trust NG. If BK is still in ICU, the unit would be fussy about who comes and goes also. Does Emory have a hospice unit?

Is it a lot harder to control if it is front tire as opposed to back? I have no idea, personally.

I did have a rear blowout one time, on the highway , in an Infiniti. And I was able to safely steer it to the side of the freeway, although it was very scary. But I considered it LUCK that I had not hit anyone.

I have always heard it is much more dangerous if one of the front tires blows out.

This is who I follow for verified news on BK.
"@JessicaJagsWSB: Outside of #Emory, covering #BobbiKristina. No official updates even as rumors swirl. http://t.co/Y0VLHzFGmk"

I wouldn't consider that MSM. And sadly, many MSM sites are taking their news from tabloid sources. I have seen almost direct copy-paste from TMZ to CNN.

Even though it was her back tire that blew, it still makes it very hard to control the vehicle when a sudden blow out happens. I think that would make her accident understandable, if she was trying to gain control after a blow out. I know that my car began fishtailing and I had to correct it to keep it from going into the other lanes.

Even though it was her back tire that blew, it still makes it very hard to control the vehicle when a sudden blow out happens. I think that would make her accident understandable, if she was trying to gain control after a blow out. I know that my car began fishtailing and I had to correct it to keep it from going into the other lanes.

it was a Jeep Liberty IIRC and high? not real heavy........they can tip over easy..........big tires?

I wouldn't consider that MSM. And sadly, many MSM sites are taking their news from tabloid sources. I have seen almost direct copy-paste from TMZ to CNN.

True,but what could be done without the lesser sources that were available? I suppose we could have sat here for the two weeks with blank pages and twiddled our thumbs. *shrug*

True,but what could be done without the lesser sources that were available? I suppose we could have sat here for the two weeks with blank pages and twiddled our thumbs. *shrug*

Tricia covered the news source issue nicely on Saturday.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sponsive-in-bathtub-2&p=11490649#post11490649

Going to bed but... Is a jeep liberty front or rear or all wheel drive?

Not all Jeep Liberty are 4WD. I used to have one a few years ago and it was rear-wheel drive and it was the most unpredictable vehicle to drive. I am a snowboarder and would drive frequently to the mountains in it. I once drove to Colorado and it actually managed a 360 on the freeway. I am a VERY cautious driver so this was quite a shock. I traded it in and went back to the coupes/sedans with front-wheel drive because they're much easier to handle in the mountains with snow and ice. Now, I drive a minivan though. [We call it the shaggin' wagon, lol].

eta: Most trucks and jeeps are rear-wheel drive.

I really don't know what to believe anymore, but ...

Bobbi Kristina Brown will not be taken off life support this week
WENN 8 hrs ago
http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cele...e-taken-off-life-support-this-week/ar-BBhE3Y1

"...and now, amid reports suggesting she's close to death, her dad's lawyer, Christopher Brown, tells People.com that her condition isn't quite as bleak, insisting rumours the family is planning to take Bobbi Kristina off life support are "false"."

Bobby Brown's Lawyer Slams "False" Reports That Bobbi Kristina Brown Will Be Taken Off Life Support This Week

Mike Vulpo, eonline
4 hours ago

Bobby Brown and his family are not giving up hope!

As Bobbi Kristina Brown begins her third week in a Georgia hospital, those closest to her are remaining positive about a recovery.

In fact, despite reports that Whitney Houston 's daughter will be taken off life support this week, Brown's attorney Christopher Brown says those rumors are simply not true.

Those are "false stories," he revealed to E! News Monday morning before assuring the media that there is "nothing happening."

Since Bobbi Kristina was hospitalized on Jan. 31 after being found facedown in a bathtub full of water at her home, there have been a variety of reports about her progress or lack thereof...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150216/b626047/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member