Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know for sure that the call was for service to the security system, beyond what someone said on Nancy Grace's bombshell program?

Either way, the service tech may have needed access to any/all rooms. I don't understand the distinction or impact re what the call was for.

~jmo~

Whitney Houston’s Nephew Remembers ‘Tia’...on Whitney and Bobbi Kristina - The Daily Beast
3 hours ago

(snip)

Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, was also a part of The Bodyguard, in a way: Whitney filmed her iconic “I Will Always Love You” music video, wistfully serenading an empty theater while rocking a power suit, while pregnant with Bobbi Kristina.

“I remember Krissy telling me one day, ‘I don’t like Kevin Costner because he was kissing my mother while she was pregnant with me,’” JH (redacted) recalled. “That was a joke, of course!”

More@Link
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...an-houston-on-whitney-and-bobbi-kristina.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long has BK been in a drug induced coma? I read, they Only keep people in a drug induced coma for up to 72 hours. This is the time needed for brain swelling to go down. Then they test for brain activity and make the brain death determination (when off drugs). Do they still have her in a coma and expect her to respond to external stimuli or show normal brain activity?

How long has BK been in a drug induced coma? I read, they Only keep people in a drug induced coma for up to 72 hours. This is the time needed for brain swelling to go down. Then they test for brain activity and make the brain death determination (when off drugs). Do they still have her in a coma and expect her to respond to external stimuli or show normal brain activity?
That's a good question. Unfortunately, BB and the hospital have not come out with any official statement recently,IIRC.

BBM

Since this is Emory Hospital we are talking about, I say with full confidence that NO, they would not expect her to respond to external stimuli and show normal brain activity while under a medically induced coma. Or rather, they would not be doing tests to show that she has normal brain activity because the drugs used to achieve that coma would interfere with the testing and the results would be compromised.

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Condition Remains Grim

By Gabrielle Olya @GabyOlya 02/15/2015 AT 02:55 PM EST

Bobbi Kristina Brown is still unconscious and on life support, but a family source tells PEOPLE that reports of her condition getting drastically worse have been overblown.

While her condition remains grim, "there hasn't been a change in the past week," says a family member. "Nothing at all. It's not like her kidneys are shutting down or anything. There hasn't been any change." ...

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kristina-brown-condition-bobby-brown-life-support

I can not fault any parent for wanting to believe there is hope and focusing on that alone no matter what the medical evidence shows. The truth is that we do not know at all what her condition truly is.

I hope there is something good going on there even though with what we do know for sure, That she is in a medically induced coma and that she is on a vent to breathe, tells me otherwise.

The heartache must be unimaginable.

I can not fault any parent for wanting to believe there is hope and focusing on that alone no matter what the medical evidence shows. The truth is that we do not know at all what her condition truly is.

I hope there is something good going on there even though with what we do know for sure, That she is in a medically induced coma and that she is on a vent to breathe, tells me otherwise.

I have to wonder, after ALL this time if she IS still medically induced? I highly doubt it, MOO!:thinking:

I have to wonder, after ALL this time if she IS still medically induced? I highly doubt it, MOO!:thinking:

I agree that she is probably NOT in a medically induced coma anymore. She is probably in a coma because of the brain damage from being under water for so long. JMO :candle:

Amen to that. As parents we dont let up or give up. Every time my daughter or son calls me dad; I feel like a billionaire. So even though bobby is not the worlds most liked, He still is her dad and he deserves the chance to help see the impossible happen for his daughter. I salute.

Amen to that. As parents we dont let up or give up. Every time my daughter or son calls me dad; I feel like a billionaire. So even though bobby is not the worlds most liked, He still is her dad and he deserves the chance to help see the impossible happen for his daughter. I salute.
Excellent post!

Breaking Brainstorm: Us westerners need to realize that there are drugs and scientific procedures that may work but are not yet approved by the fda. This means that clinical studies that showed tremendous progress for bk's situation may help even though its not approved by the government. Now since they have plenty of money means that they have the option to try tested methods that may work. So even though things may not be fda approved doesn't mean it doesnt work. Because in 1992 we thought Magic Johnson would be like Arthur Ash and would be dead by now due to hiv/aids. But 23 years later; He is in better health than most of us. Now even though being brain dead or partially being brain dead is different front having aids; we still dont know if other non fda proven methods exist to stimulate and revive the brain cells. So lets not give up hope just yet. Jmo.

Just saw this tweet. It is from about 40 minutes ago. She is a reporter with local WSBTV:

JessicaJagloisWSB ‏@JessicaJagsWSB · 47m47 minutes ago
Outside of #Emory, covering #BobbiKristina. No official updates even as rumors swirl. http://instagram.com/p/zLIYlfueiV/

Wonder what it means? :thinking:

Meanwhile, it appears that the man who was seriously injured when BKB veered into his lane and hit his car 4 days before being discovered unconscious in her tub remains in very serious condition. According to his attorney he cannot speak. Brown blamed tire failure for the accident, and officers found a nail in the Jeep's blown-out right rear tire, the incident report says.

In case you missed it in an earlier thread, her passenger, Danyela Da Silva Bradley is the owner of the jeep and the girlfriend of Max Lomas.

Da Silva was also transported to the hospital but her injuries were apparently not serious and she did not remain hospitalized.

Since it wasn't her car, I wonder what kind of insurance De Silva carried and if there will be a suit brought against BK for the damages. I know usually insurance covers the accident even if the owner isn't the one driving but I don't know to what extent in the case of personal injury. At any rate, I certainly hope this man recovers. There is already enough tragedy surrounding this whole situation.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...own-in-crash-before-hospitalization/23345901/

Meanwhile, it appears that the man who was seriously injured when BKB veered into his lane and hit his car 4 days before being discovered unconscious in her tub remains in very serious condition. According to his attorney he cannot speak. Brown blamed tire failure for the accident, and officers found a nail in the Jeep's blown-out right rear tire, the incident report says.

In case you missed it in an earlier thread, her passenger, Danyela Da Silva Bradley is the owner of the jeep and the girlfriend of Max Lomas.

Da Silva was also transported to the hospital but her injuries were apparently not serious and she did not remain hospitalized.

Since it wasn't her car, I wonder what kind of insurance De Silva carried and if there will be a suit brought against BK for the damages. I know usually insurance covers the accident even if the owner isn't the one driving but I don't know to what extent in the case of personal injury. At any rate, I certainly hope this man recovers. There is already enough tragedy surrounding this whole situation.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...own-in-crash-before-hospitalization/23345901/

But if it is true that she hit a nail and had a blow out on her tire, I doubt she will be found guilty or negligent in the accident. Pretty hard to steer when your tire blows out.

But if it is true that she hit a nail and had a blow out on her tire, I doubt she will be found guilty or negligent in the accident. Pretty hard to steer when your tire blows out.

That would make sense. I was not sure how liability plays out in that kind of situation.

In the event that this turns out to not be a criminal case, I can see how the accident combined with the upcoming the anniversary of her mother's death, any relationship issues she and NG were having, and the rumored family estrangement could all contribute to her feeling very emotionally frail and vulnerable. Add to that the question of any substance issues that she may or may not have. That is a lot for anyone to cope with, let alone a 21 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear