Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by i.b.nora, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrdsb4

nrdsb4 Well-Known Member

I wasn't talking about BK. I was talking about Jahi McMath in that post in response to a comment above that a member couldn't believe Jahi McMath was still "alive" a year after her brain death occurred.

2. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

3. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

Bobbi Kristina transferred out of intensive care to rehab coming up on Dr. Drew (HLN) this hour.

4. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

I personally think this is no big. Do not misunderstand. I think this individual is a hanger on after the fact who wanted his 15 at the expense of the tragic circumstance that befell BK. But really? Some pot and unlicensed? Just further tells me who he is, what life he is living, etc. But really did anyone think differently about this person before this? Bye Bye JB. 15 minutes are up. about 14.55 minutes too late.

5. Curious Me

Curious Me Long-Time Member from back in the day

Did anybody watch it? Out of intensive care and into rehab...really?

6. Pisto_lius

Pisto_lius Former Member

As some have already guessed....

I do not believe in God, but my thoughts are with Bobby and I wish him strength for the most difficult decision of his life..... :(

7. Pisto_lius

Pisto_lius Former Member

Sadly, even it doesn't matter anymore :( - for those who questioned whether BK is brain dead or not:

This may explain why BB does not want to give up hope. But how long can he still keep that hope upright ?

I can't and won't condemn him for mistakes he has done in the past. Every human being makes mistakes - during its whole life. And I'm sure, he regrets a lot of his past mistakes !

No matter what kind of decision he chooses - to take his daughter off life support or to give her some more time because he still hopes for her recovery in whatever direction - he will ask himself for the rest of his life whether THIS was the right decision.

And that question will torture him for the rest of his life. No matter what's the opinion of others. IMO

8. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

Well stated Pisto_lius.

9. BetteDavisEyes

I watched the BK segment on Dr. Drew but didn't come back to report. Nothing new, really, and those of us here already new about the transfer several days ago. I doubt that Dr. Drew has specific knowledge about Bobbi Kristina, and he reiterated that "we don't know the details of her case", but based on similar cases, Dr. Drew is not optimistic. He feels that the transfer to a long-term care facility is in everyone's best interest and that BK will continue to receive good care under the circumstances. Dr. Drew said that he hopes the family will eventually come to terms with the probability that BK won't recover. Thoughts and prayers for her family. :rose:

10. BetteDavisEyes

Yes - see post above. Rehab = a euphemism for long-term care facility.

11. BetteDavisEyes

Dr. Drew on Bobbi Kristina's move out of ICU (Video)

By Dr. Drew staff

updated10:13 PM EDT, Mon March 23, 2015

NEED TO KNOW

•In January, Bobbi Kristina Brown was found unresponsive in a bathtub
    •She has been in a coma for 52 days

Bobbi Kristina Brown has finally been moved out of the ICU and into a long-term care facility, according to a source close to the family...

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/03/23/bobbi-kristina-moved-rehab-facility-dr-drew

12. nrdsb4

nrdsb4 Well-Known Member

Patients who are only "almost but not quite brain dead" are always moved out of ICU at some point and transferred to a long term care facility if their families decline to withdraw support. It in no way implies that their situation is not "dire."

13. Coldpizza

Coldpizza WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.