Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

I admit I haven't read every article,post. Do you have a link as to why Whitney took Nick in, that he was a troubled son?

But we do have this Alex Reid that BK met at a Grammy Show 2 yrs. ago( supposedly) who months later claims she has texts from BK about abuse.:rolleyes:

Google "why did Nick Gordon live with Whitney Houston" and you'll find numerous links to (mostly) tabloid-type articles about the relationship. I have no idea what to believe or which sources are accurate or reliable. The tales run the gamut from Nick's mother abandoning him and/or throwing him out, Whitney wanting a son, Bobbi Kristina wanting a big brother, etc. Take your pick ;)

Verifiable facts in this case are practically nil. Speculation based on the tonnage of tabloid or otherwise fodder is what we do here.

~jmo~

ETA: And of course the civil lawsuit brought by the financial Conservator, which is most telling in its content.

Understood, but you will forgive me then if my "speculation" based on that tabloid fodder is different from yours.

And yes, frivolous civil lawsuits are filed on a regular basis. So forgive me again if I don't consider that "valid" evidence to show Nick Gordon's guilt of anything.

Google "why did Nick Gordon live with Whitney Houston" and you'll find numerous links to (mostly) tabloid-type articles about the relationship. I have no idea what to believe or which sources are accurate or reliable. The tales run the gamut from Nick's mother abandoning him and/or throwing him out, Whitney wanting a son, Bobbi Kristina wanting a big brother, etc. Take your pick ;)

and add boy toy.............IIRC 'what was between me (NG) and WH went to the grave with her' something NG said he would never tell?????????????

Understood, but you will forgive me then if my "speculation" based on that tabloid fodder is different from yours.

And yes, frivolous civil lawsuits are filed on a regular basis. So forgive me again if I don't consider that "valid" evidence to show Nick Gordon's guilt of anything.

No problem! That was, after all, my point. We can speculate based on our individual perspectives and assessments of what information has been released to the public, even if it is tabloid fodder and not necessarily factual. I appreciate input from everyone, even if I don't agree with each individual's take. That's what lively discussion is about, for me anyway.

And about forgiving? We are all free to express our opinions without asking for pardon.

I did not say the lawsuit constituted proof of guilt. I did offer it as a source for sound speculation and discussion. I await the trial (should it occur) to learn what the Jury hears & sees, at which time I would have evidence to weigh-in on the validity of the complaint from my POV only. I look forward to your doing the same. :)

~jmo~

As I recall, it has been a highly kept secret as why NG went to live with WH. The above mentioned tales that WH wanted a son or BK wanted a brother seem so far fetched as to be just made up answers. If there was any truth to either of them, I would think WH would have revised her will and added NG to receive something.

With WH leaving him out of her will, is it because she died so early and never thought of making the adjustment at her age? Did she feel she supplied him with enough with a home to live in, food to eat, cars to drive, money to spend, parties to attend and trips all paid for by her?? Maybe he helped out by watching what BK was in to? He may have been the doctor drug errand boy. We just do not know what his status or job descriptions were . And since he's the only one still alive, he can pretty much tell us what he wants. I am particularly interested if she had a front tooth in earlier in the evening when her friend was over while Nick was out with his friend.qq

There will be a lot more twists and turns to come out of this story as the day's proceedings go by .

ITA about the made-up tales!

Whitney's Will was created in February, 1993, before Bobbi Kristina was born on March 4 of that year. There was a Codicil in 2000 which changed Executor and Trustee names.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=...images/Entertainment/Whitney Houston Will.pdf

Eventually Cissy Houston apparently turned-over control to Pat Houston (actually Pat Garland, married to Whitney's half-brother Gary Garland, NOT Houston). I have not found the documentation on the net to verify, but this is how it turned-out. Pat Houston was not named in Whitney's original wishes, and to me that speaks volumes.

Unfortunately, Whitney did not change her Will nor provide for her only child by name. Huge mistake.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/trialandheirs/2012/03/15/whitney-houstons-will-was-far-from-perfect/

So, if she didn't plan properly for her only child, she certainly would not have provided for this so-called 'adopted' son.

I have read numerous articles and cites and have reached my own conclusion about Nick Gordon. IMO, he went to live under the Houston roof at the age of 17+ and NOT as a young child. His role there - to placate Krissi's wishes, to provide a 'sitter' or companion for her, or a hook-up for Whitney, etc - who knows.

~jmo~

As I've mentioned previously, the civil suit against Nick Gordon seems like a warning shot from the Brown/Houston camp. It may serve as a fact-finding expedition that could lead to criminal charges - or not. The Conservator has requested a jury trial which suggests that Bobbi Kristina's dire condition (or passing) will garner sympathy with judgment based on emotion rather than facts. No telling when the case will be heard or if Bobbi Kristina will be alive when it finally gets underway. :moo:

As BB stated that he has banned his family from BK bedside since someone took a photo and sold it..........ugh!
I believe that to be true........BUT is it he photo seen on NE??
I saw it yesterday and the hair seems to straightened, to dark and pretty.
Last photo of BK before this happened to her.......her hair was in such bad, awful color, no shine and after so many months her hair would need straightened.
I doubt a hospital would allow this type of beauty treatment to be preformed.
I notice these things because I am a retired hairdresser.

Do we know if the removal of life support included the removal of any kind of feeding tube?

My friend's mom just passed away, and when the breathing tube was removed she was then asked if they wanted the feeding tube to be removed as well. My friend was,surprised bc she thought/assumed that when life support is withdrawn, everything is withdrawn. when she looked over to her mom's dr., he mouthed "yes" to her so that the feeding tube would be removed. It then took 9 days for her mom to pass. She was 84, and had became critically ill from a bad case of the shingles.

It would be tragic at this point if BK ends up like terry shivo (sp?)

^ Shana, :tyou: for posting this article. I remember reading the first few days after Bobbi Kristina was moved into the hospice facility that "death was imminent". Three weeks later, Krissi is still here, and she could linger for several more weeks - or even months. Her eventual passing will happen in G-d's time and might not even be predictable for hospice personnel, as was the case with my sister - who was alert, talking, watching TV just 12 hours before she passed quietly in the wee hours. My thoughts and prayers continue for the family of Bobbi Kristina :rose:

I've had patients on hospice for 18 months or more. Sometimes people don't die as predicted.

In my state (WA) hospice care is generally for those with six months or less to live. I imagine this might vary around the country.

In my state (WA) hospice care is generally for those with six months or less to live. I imagine this might vary around the country.

That is standard. But sometimes patients don't die in the projected time.

My Brother was given 3 months when they found his cancer in 1981, Hospice was called in, it is 6 months here in SC to involve hospice, he lived 16 months, but he was at home the entire time. He was one of the first hospice patients in the area. He was being nourished. I don't think you can go much past a week or 10 days or so without any intake. My Dad lasted five days after he was put into palliative care. Just saying everyone is different.

Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Gives Birth to a Baby Girl Amid Bobbi Kristina Brown's Health Struggles

Mike Vulpo, eonline
8 hours ago

Bobby Brown finally has some happy news to share.

The New Edition singer and his wife Alicia Etheredge-Brown welcomed a baby girl at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles Saturday, Brown's rep confirmed to E! News.

The healthy little one joins the couple's five-year-old son Cassius who also officially becomes a big brother this weekend.

While the past few months have been tough on Bobby, the "Every Little Step" crooner has managed to find some time to celebrate his upcoming baby...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150712/b675286/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back