Body found - NOT Caylee

Is Cindy still talking to the news? I dont' see anything but black screen and before that it was just the house and nothing else

I dont know, it was bizzare she just came up waving to the reporters and then she walked up by the webcam and then off to the side and you could see the camera guy for atleast 2 minutes filming someone right off to the side

My sister lives in Orlando, and called and told me she had just walked in the door and her tv was on local channel 15 (i'm not sure what news station that was) and they said a body had been found and they were awaiting positive ID and to "stay with channel 15 news" and then went back to regular programming. So I thought I would post it just to let you know what my sister said.
I'm sorry that was such a bad idea. I figured a link would be available by now, but it isn't.
So, if a moderator wants to delete this thread (I tried, and it wouldn't let me) that's fine.

I dont see any reports yet, anyone see it on the news?

Well without confirmation, I am not taking that report to be true. I am watching headline news and fox news and all they are reporting is the Casey meeting with the lawyer.

Monitoring local news stations and I see nothing. Watching FOX, again nothing.

where is this web cam you are staring at? I can't find one anywhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back