Body Language Analysis of Irwin Case Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says the embrace doesn't show happiness? WHAAAT? This is a parent's worst nightmare. Also he keeps showing JI's mouth expression, to me it's total shock and sadness but this guy interprets it as deception.

Imagine being married to one of these so called experts? Honey, what's for dinner? Meatloaf? Now honey, you must be lying because you're looking to the left. Why do you keep touching your nose? I bet it's pizza.

OMG, you owe me a pair of new pj's. I just read this and my whole mouth full of dr. pepper is now on my new pj's. Thank you for lightening the moment for me. Hugs. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Please. These body language videos are terrible.

People will look for any little thing to confirm their opinion, especially when looking to prove someone's guilt in a dreadful crime.

To me it just looks like MW is sort of a shy, nerdy girl who is very self conscious about her body being photographed for a TV segment. I would think many women who might wish they were 20lbs lighter would feel the same, including myself!

It bothers me though about how DB can look so light hearted and jovial, regarding her comment about JI always being at her to turn off the lights in the house. If it was me having to think back 4 weeks to the last time I saw my infant daughter sleeping in her little crib before she was stolen by someone- including any potential pervert on the loose, NO DETAIL about that night would seem cute or funny to me after what had happened.

JMO, JI's body language and stance say he was totally disgusted with DB, and yet he says they are closer than before which is basically a lie. He could've been mad that DB was drinking, but I remember he defended her drinking. JMOHO, JI is screaming inside behind that stoic posture because he knows something.

I've seen that kind of hug before. People who don't hug the hugger back, don't want to be hugged. That's exactly how JI appears in that photo. DB is crying leaning into him and he looks like he is mad and could care less. moo

But to be fair, during the day that he let her lean on him, or even hugged her- he most probably also walked without being glued to her side. You're only seeing snippets, and you could gather snippets that say the exact same thing about me and my husband- or any one of us.

Not me. I never can resist hugging my hubs back; after many years of marriage, we never do a none hug like JI's.

Not my opinion, but a fact. :)

Some people are just "huggers" others are not. We have a few huggers in our family, then we have one who hates hugging, it's like hugging a brick wall. It doesn't always "mean" something. Some people are just not comfortable hugging.

I am not defending JI or disputing opinions by the experts. :seeya:

I've seen that kind of hug before. People who don't hug the hugger back, don't want to be hugged. That's exactly how JI appears in that photo. DB is crying leaning into him and he looks like he is mad and could care less. moo

He could very well be angry at her for getting drunk but it doesn't mean he believes she harmed their daughter. I'm sure he's going through all kinds of emotions right now. The look I see is shock, disbelief, sadness.

With DB, I see the same but she's also showing guilt, fear and defensiveness.

All normal reactions, imo.

Ironically, I watched True Crime on ID channel yesterday and it was about the Jon Bonet Ramsey case. One of the reasons people suspected Patsy was because she was too vocal, angry and didn't cry when being interviewed by the media.

Not me. I never can resist hugging my hubs back; after many years of marriage, we never do a none hug like JI's.

Not my opinion, but a fact. :)

That's not at all related to what I was saying.

Let me rephrase. On a day you are hugging your husband, in whatever way you are hugging your husband, you probably also, at some point, walk somewhere while NOT hugging him. Likewise, days later someone can probably get a picture of you walking, while not simultaneously hugging or otherwise attached to your husband.

The fact that he walked to the house in front of her on day 10 does not show that he is growing apart from her because he half-hugged her on day 1. For all we know he also half hugged on day 10, and walked without hugging on day 1.

In this way, there is no basis for this "analysis".

It could be That DB and JI are normally not a affectionate couple in public, so if DB is needing more physical attention in public in the form of a hug JI could just not be use to it...

Also this situation is HUGE his baby is missing he may not want to hug... With all these new emotions it could be hard for him.. We ALL handle things differently...

Besides.... I think I'd be a total freak if my baby went missing under my significant others time clock. If they were drinking/smoking/chatting outside or NOT I still might blow up at them.. Just my opinion :0)

Let me rephrase. On a day you are hugging your husband, in whatever way you are hugging your husband, you probably also, at some point, walk somewhere while NOT hugging him. Likewise, days later someone can probably get a picture of you walking, while not simultaneously hugging or otherwise attached to your husband.

The fact that he walked to the house in front of her on day 10 does not show that he is growing apart from her because he half-hugged her on day 1. For all we know he also half hugged on day 10, and walked without hugging on day 1.

IDK, I am not a good judge of this particular clip. Where I am from, it is an unspoken insult and disrespectful for a man to walk in front of a woman into a room or through a parking lot...the man always walks behind the woman and on the curb side of the road when walking together. Men who were raised here are quite solicitous and protective of women. I can take care of myself, but it makes me smile and feel respected/protected when men show this attitude. Young boys, old men and men my age would not think of letting a door close in a woman's face, always open doors for them. IDK, may be where I live. I would have thought my husband was angry with me if he walked ahead of me into the house.

He says the embrace doesn't show happiness? WHAAAT? This is a parent's worst nightmare. Also he keeps showing JI's mouth expression, to me it's total shock and sadness but this guy interprets it as deception.

Imagine being married to one of these so called experts? Honey, what's for dinner? Meatloaf? Now honey, you must be lying because you're looking to the left. Why do you keep touching your nose? I bet it's pizza.

It reminds me of Terri Horman and Kaine! JMO

IDK, I am not a good judge of this particular clip. Where I am from, it is an unspoken insult and disrespectful for a man to walk in front of a woman into a room or through a parking lot...the man always walks behind the woman and on the curb side of the road when walking together. Men who were raised here are quite solicitous and protective of women. I can take care of myself, but it makes me smile and feel respected/protected when men show this attitude. Young boys, old men and men my age would not think of letting a door close in a woman's face, always open doors for them. IDK, may be where I live. I would have thought my husband was angry with me if he walked ahead of me into the house.

Agree and especially if you were carrying a pumpkin.

FWIW, I have always thought that one's actions are always more believable than their words. Body language tells more than our mouths ever could. With that being said, Do I believe every single theory of these body language experts? Not neccessarily but I do think they bring up some very interesting points.

Not exactly body language, but I always found that early news interview with the parents, DB is asked what the routine was that night. She says something like, "just change her, give her a bottle..." She doesn't answer it like, "I changed her and gave her a bottle". From the first time I saw this, I found her answers very suspect. On the subject of body language, I watched a few of these experts on tv, I wasn't that impressed with some of them. I've done some of my own research on body language. One female expert said she looks to the right when she's remembering, like it's baseline and consistent. I'm not buying it. Looking right often indicates deception. Also that one shoulder shrug. BL expert acknowledged but trivialized it somehow, did not imply she believed it indicated deception. I do. Before someone jumps me for this, I know I'm not the expert, but I'm not convinced some of these "experts" are very competent.

He could very well be angry at her for getting drunk but it doesn't mean he believes she harmed their daughter. I'm sure he's going through all kinds of emotions right now. The look I see is shock, disbelief, sadness.

With DB, I see the same but she's also showing guilt, fear and defensiveness.

Thank you! I'm sure that no matter what happened to Baby Lisa or if she came home tomorrow perfectly safe and sound there will always be a tremendous guilt on DB's part because she had been drinking when her baby went missing. I'm also sure that no matter how much he loves DB he is also very angry about her having been drinking and possibly having been drunk when this happened to BL.

Between spoken words, direct actions, indirect non-actions, body language and gut instinct, this case did not happen the way it's being presented.
You do NOT lawyer-up when your child has been kidnapped if that's all there is to it. You have far more important things to do than waste your precious and IMPORTANT time, reiterating your 'story' to an attorney. Period! So starting with that, which screams cover-up, is where the 'story' isn't truthful.

Debbie, Jeremy and the pink-haired female, Meagan?.....(sorry, just recently learned about this case so not too familiar with all the players.....) are not telling the whole 'story'.
The pink-hair might not be guilty in any kid-napping crime but I do believe illicit drugs are behind the scene and if for nothing else, that's what she's hiding!

Thank you for posting those videos.

I am not sure how much, if anything, I read into them, but they were interesting.

Moo when a man and a woman who are a couple do like D and J did in the picture linked above, it's apparent DB is the hugger and JI is the huggee who does not want to hug back for whatever reason. I'm not arguing what is obvious.
:waiting:

Thank you! I'm sure that no matter what happened to Baby Lisa or if she came home tomorrow perfectly safe and sound there will always be a tremendous guilt on DB's part because she had been drinking when her baby went missing. I'm also sure that no matter how much he loves DB he is also very angry about her having been drinking and possibly having been drunk when this happened to BL.

She should feel guilty for the rest of her days. moo

Between spoken words, direct actions, indirect non-actions, body language and gut instinct, this case did not happen the way it's being presented.
You do NOT lawyer-up when your child has been kidnapped if that's all there is to it. You have far more important things to do than waste your precious and IMPORTANT time, reiterating your 'story' to an attorney. Period! So starting with that, which screams cover-up, is where the 'story' isn't truthful.

Debbie, Jeremy and the pink-haired female, Meagan?.....(sorry, just recently learned about this case so not too familiar with all the players.....) are not telling the whole 'story'.
The pink-hair might not be guilty in any kid-napping crime but I do believe illicit drugs are behind the scene and if for nothing else, that's what she's hiding!

bbm
color by me

Love your :twocents:! moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads