Bond Being Posted by Padilla #2

I'm confused about the "home confinement but not with her parents" as I don't see that in the document released by the court. It just say's "home confinement."

Regarding your question about FL having a sitting GJ, etc. I am not living in Florida long enough to have dived into how things work here. Well actually I am here 6 years, but wasn't interested in that aspect of the systems here, but I am curious NOW!

Home confinement just means that she will be confined to a residence of record that could accomodate the montoring base,the probable visits form the "check up person" on the monitoring device and really an ample LE response area in the event she attempts to flee and has the ability to be registered within, Im guessing that would certainly be the case if she were to go to the parents home, but it does not specify their home specifically was what I was referencing. IIRC, that piece is tied to a condition of bail, so it would be tied to whomever put up the bond, and I believe Mr. Padilla would be providing the "home" with regard to the home confinement condition.
Secondly, Baez would never in a million years let that girl go back there, if they dont find Caylee's body they are Plan B.

I think Padilla should drop this whole Casey thing, go on up to Georgia track down bigfoot. He'll be a lot more successful.

I'M sooooo confused now we have 2 Padilla's and 2 Tony's.

Home confinement just means that she will be confined to a residence of record that could accomodate the montoring base,the probable visits form the "check up person" on the monitoring device and really an ample LE response area in the event she attempts to flee and has the ability to be registered within, Im guessing that would certainly be the case if she were to go to the parents home, but it does not specify their home specifically was what I was referencing. IIRC, that piece is tied to a condition of bail, so it would be tied to whomever put up the bond, and I believe Mr. Padilla would be providing the "home" with regard to the home confinement condition.
Secondly, Baez would never in a million years let that girl go back there, if they dont find Caylee's body they are Plan B.

Thank you for clarifying the "home base" etc.

If BH Padilla's condition is a safe house, which would keep Casey 'out-of-touch", I sure hope she denys being released under BH Padilla's "black hat"!

Excellent, your imagination is probably right on! You described that so vividly that I could actually "see" it. Where is the bondsman in the meantime? Remember that he will be with Casey 24/7

Oh and.... you forgot the part where Casey stumbles upon WS and all of our threads. It should keep her busy for the next month or two just to read up!

I thought of adding that a couple of times :) Yea us!

I'M sooooo confused now we have 2 Padilla's and 2 Tony's.

I just decided to do BH Padilla for the Bounty Hunter and LE Padilla for the other one.

BF Tony for the ex, and the bail bondsman ... BB Padilla as he is also a Padilla (I think).

I just decided to do BH Padilla for the Bounty Hunter and LE Padilla for the other one.

BF Tony for the ex, and the bail bondsman ... BB Padilla as he is also a Padilla (I think).

BF,BB,LE,Lee, Cindy, Casey, Caylee, 400 ZG and now my rooster is crowing about it.LOL.

BF,BB,LE,Lee, Cindy, Casey, Caylee, 400 ZG and now my rooster is crowing about it.LOL.
too funny!

I am posting as I have been wondering about this, taken from FLA GJ Handbook -
The honorable Chief Justice Harlan Fisk Stone, author

snip-
At least two terms of court are held each year and once the grand jury is empaneled, it will serve for the balance of the term of court. In exceptional cases, its term may be extended. (The statewide grand jury's term is for a period of 12 months, but may be extended for up to 18 months.) The grand jury will not be in continuous session but will be called in from time to time as necessary
snip-

Sooo- they are sitting but have the availability to be convened if necessary- my money says they would have to use sitting to keep it quiet, I believe they can use sworn statements as opposed to testimony based on the fact they would be probable witnesses and only LE would need to testify in person.. Could be why JG, AH and some others have not spoken, and why LE had JG change his statement from the bond hearing? If they sought an indictment they would get it, if they have not, imo, they dont need it.
Geez- the hat, bounty hunter with a horshoe pinky ring, 20 gallon black hat, maybe he is actually Elvis impersonating a bounty hunter-I will admit, if nothing else, I could not look away...

Which one BH or LE? I'M Confused LOL

OOps, sorry, according to PattyG "ism" I meant Baez called Padilla (LE) a lier on NG, so I did not think it an accident he coralled Padilla (BB) to put up the bail....:doh:

At least two terms of court are held each year and once the grand jury is empaneled, it will serve for the balance of the term of court. In exceptional cases, its term may be extended. (The statewide grand jury's term is for a period of 12 months, but may be extended for up to 18 months.) The grand jury will not be in continuous session but will be called in from time to time as necessary

Thank you for looking that up and posting it!

OOps, sorry, according to PattyG "ism" I meant Baez called Padilla (LE) a lier on NG, so I did not think it an accident he coralled Padilla (BB) to put up the bail....:doh:

Gotsha Blink any thoughts on the third party involved?

This bounty dude sounds like he'll fit perfectly into the circus.

Despite having no political experience, he's run for virtually every public office imaginable, his current quest for mayor being his fourth attempt at the title.

He has turned his Natomas property into a homeless camp, his familial squabbles are often ugly and public and he makes no secret of the year he spent in prison for failing to pay his taxes.

"But I'll tell you one thing," he says. "Two months after I hit that prison, I was in charge."
http://www.sacbee.com/heyamoto/story/927747.html

Alrighty then.

FYI, Bianca Priteo from the Orlando Sentinel interviewed me yesterday for an article that was to appear today all about Websleuths :)

She was very nice. She did say basically not much was happening and was looking for a different angle on the story.

Then, all hell breaks loose. LOL.

With the events that happened yesterday I doubt if the article will run any time soon but please keep your eye out for it.

Well, you do have quite a few very intelligent posters here, Tricia! I would love to see the interview when it comes out! I had posted on one of the newspaper blogs (can't remember which one) that if you wanted to know facts about the case to go to Websleuths! That was about 2 and 1/2 weeks ago. I stated that there are articles, timelines, and theories, as well as some LE and lawyers.

I have been so very impressed with this board and the posters. I have read some of the older cases here and thought it was great that so many people genuinely have cared. The Rose Cole case captivated me as well as many others.

I feel privilaged to be a member here at Websleuths!

I posted this the other day, but since we're talking Florida grand juries:

SECRECY OF GRAND JURY PROCEEDINGS

Secrecy as to all grand jury proceedings is of the utmost importance. This includes not only the actions upon an indictment or a presentment but even the fact that any such matter was considered, or any witness was called. It is only in this manner that the grand jurors themselves can be protected from pressure by persons who may be involved by the action of the grand jury. Secrecy also is the only protection that a witness may have before a grand jury, which will protect the witness from being tampered with or intimidated before testifying at the trial. Further, secrecy may prevent one under indictment, or subject to indictment, from escaping while the issue of indictment is under consideration. It also should be remembered that secrecy may encourage witnesses to give the grand jury frankly and candidly any knowledge they may have concerning crime or corruption. Lastly, and of equal importance to all other consideration of secrecy, is the fact that an innocent person who has been subjected to a charge but not indicted should be protected from the embarrassment and disgrace attendant upon the making of a charge before a grand jury.

The pledge of secrecy is paramount. It also is permanent.

A grand juror will not communicate to family, friends, associates, or anyone concerning any matter that takes place in the grand jury room. The only time this veil of secrecy may be lifted is by order of the court after a full hearing, and then only in exceptional cases.

Grand jury handbook

It is usually due to handler error, but it is not an 100% science, there can be false hits and missed locations. That being said done with good trainers and handlers you should be in a 95% accuracy rate. Bring in two dogs from different programs with handlers that don't know where or if the other dog hit and get redundancy, you have a legit hit. There is no doubt that someone's body has been in that yard and trunk.

I agree. Let Baez try to discount the cadaver dog hits! IMO, I do not think for one moment he can get a jury to discount (2) different dogs and handlers from (2) different counties.

It made me so angry when Cindy kept stating "inconsistant hits" on Greta the other evening. LE did not describe them that way!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back