Book released by Defense Atty Nov 2015 #1

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by KateB, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate Well-Known Member

I didn't take it as Bob White was the Vegas guy either. I apologize if anyone took my post that way. I recall reading about the two PPL guys Nurmi tried to locate and only found one (the one Nurmi called Frank) and the lies about seeing the bruising, (it didn't happen) but without my book to reference I won't try to give details, it was interesting. Nurmi is like a 48 Hours episode.. back and forth from one thing to another.

2. Caylee Advocate

Karma is a full blown b**ch, the butcheress tried to trash Travis and expose his rather normal (IMO) sex life (maybe not so normal in his Mormon teachings tho'), so buckle up and enjoy the ride Ms. Arias... his book has reserved you a seat on the karma train... ALL ABOARD!!!

3. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

Hah! What lawyers might those be- Gus Searcy??? If she did, she never would have had to use a Public Defender in the first place. She probably wasn't paid up with PPL. Did she ever make any sales for them???

4. LinasK

Oh my, it appears even Casey Anthony was smarter than Jodi Arias. Even she knew to flushy-flushy evidence in her cell!
    So who was the mystery man in Las Vegas that lived with his mother? Doesn't appear to be Marc McGee or Matt M.

5. LinasK

I was just assuming Bob White was a made up alias for someone. He's a real person??? The guy in LV??

6. pinkandgreenmom

pinkandgreenmom Well-Known Member

The mystery man is never revealed but reading between the lines it seems like it is some random older dude JA was leading on and/or having phone sex with while she was in jail. I don't think she ever met him IRL or knew him before jail.

7. LinasK

Yeah, I was thinking Bob White might be Donovan...

8. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

:tyou: VERY much Hope4More for ALL the tweets related to JA and Travis - and :tyou: everyone else who is posting from Nurmi's book!

VERY much appreciated!! :happydance:

9. Steve44

Steve44 Active Member

I guess Nurmi can't resist a bargain,

10. Caylee Advocate

11. Caylee Advocate

I still think it has to do with juror #17. I remember her attorney saying he was going to the FBI because of juror names being released, and I think his name was Ryan (last name) I can't recall where I read it though. I just think Juror misconduct is at the root of the investigation, but I have been wrong many times in this case. I'll bet a lot of people are shaking like Chihuahuas about "whatever" it is.

12. Nore

Nore New Member

:chicken:
    ---------
    Hi about the mirrors~ don't think they are allowed to have mirrors in prison unless it's GI. You know, suicide and all , JA.
    she'd never!!! :chicken:

13. LinTX

LinTX New Member

Nurmi is going on interviews about the book - BethK is having him on, some other guy is doing a podcast with him, and now William Pitts has posted these pics. The pics are generating some (cough) comments on twitter...

[video=twitter;667838212623245312]https://twitter.com/william_pitts/status/667838212623245312[/video]

14. Soulsad

Soulsad New Member

Link is active. Just came through my 'Twitter' account.

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 6m6 minutes ago
    #JodiArias' defense attorney talks 'Trapped With Ms. Arias' http://fb.me/1UMMpSP03

15. RickshawFan

RickshawFan Well-Known Member

They probably polish the toilets to use as mirrors.

16. Caylee Advocate

I had to laugh at this comment.

WTH is this look? Snoop Nurmi Nurm

17. RickshawFan

RickshawFan Well-Known Member

Spoof!

18. samspace070

samspace070 New Member

In his book Nurmi says she shot him first as he came at her to knock the gun away, she shoots him and then the gun jammed and she had to get a knife while he was at the sink. WRONG. He didn't come at her because of the way the bullet went into his head a downward projection. She was standing over him in the shower IF the shot came first because of the downward projection and where the bullet casing landed. There was no linebacker attack.

19. Steve44

Steve44 Active Member

Chapter 67: My funny hat collection

"Often during trial, after a stressful day of being berated by Ms. Arias for trying to save her life, I would don one of my funny hats and retire to my hall of mirrors room. I always emerged refreshed with a new perspective, ready to meet the challenges of another day, as bad as I knew they would be."

20. pinkandgreenmom

pinkandgreenmom Well-Known Member

"You may ask yourself what do I mean by funny hats. Before I can answer that let me back up a minute."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.