Book Written About What Happened To Haleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveLaughLuv

Reaction score
Book Written About What Happened To Haleigh

A Minnesota man has written a book that he said explains what really happened to missing Putnam County girl Haleigh...

linkemail Delicious Reddit Yahoo Buzz Twitter Digg Facebooktext
Book About Haleigh Cummings Case WrittenA Minnesota man has written a book that he said explains what really happened to missing Putnam County girl Haleigh...
Posted: 1:44 pm EST January 21, 2011
Updated: 6:05 pm EST January 21, 2011

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- A Minnesota man has written a book that he said explains what really happened to missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings.

It has been nearly two years since the 5-year-old disappeared, and investigators presume she is dead. However, the author of the book, Timothy Holmseth, said that might not be true.

In more than 200 pages, Holmseth details what he believes happened to Cummings.

"I probably conducted interviews with maybe 50 different people, and the FBI wanted those interviews," he said.

Holmseth said he's a freelance journalist who started investigating the case after being contacted by a bounty hunter. He said the book contains everything he told the FBI about his findings.

"I was told that Haleigh is alive and she was alive at least after February 10, and she was being passed around by her family. And that's still what I believe, because that's what I was told and that's what all the evidence tells me," he said.

Holmseth paints a bad picture of many people in the case, including family, attorneys and police. He wrote that investigators neglected leads, and wrote about evidence he said was planted to implicate Misty Croslin.

more
http://www.wftv.com/news/26573507/detail.html

I say his theory is preposterous but I agree about the investigation. Someone dropped the ball big time..no planted evidence to implicate MC..she's told too many lies...JMHO

Where is HaLeigh???

I was very interested in this info until I read the words "bounty hunter". This is bunk.

Would love to hear from anyone who has read this book, and your thoughts about it.

If there was evidence--planted or not--to implicate anyone, why has no one been arrested?

People are free to believe whatever they want, of course, including the author of the book. For anyone who chooses to purchase the book, please consider that you will be paying for someone's opinion.

I will not be buying the book .He's not getting any blood money from me .

So when does this guy start the TV circuit? Why isnt the Cummings screaming till you can hear an echo about this guy making money off lil Haleigh? Why?

In the link that LLL posted, it say that guns recently found in the pond will become important to this case. Very interesting...

If the FBI wanted those interveiws they would have them.

This is the guy who claimed his fingerprints were stolen right?

This is the guy who claimed his fingerprints were stolen right?

Yes, same guy.

Just another one who wants to profit off Haleigh. They all make me sick.

Agree with you all...

His theory had been checked into and found incredible, I remember when LE went and checked the Sheffields property, it's been debunked.

I agree about LE for something went awry. I can't believe this child just walked off on her own.

I also feel the very last story involving TomC and the St. John's River might be a plausible one but I don't want to turn this thread into another theories thread..anywho...just wanted you all to see. Wonder if anyone will buy it or if anyone here has read it...

I'm interested also about these alleged findings in a pond. JMHO

Where is HaLeigh?

:truce: I guess I am the under dog here. I have heard many many interviews that he has done with several people that I found to be of interest IMO. I am one that feels that maybe he wrote the book because everyone has tried to shut him up for so long? I don't buy the theory of Haleigh being with CS, however if that were true at least Haleigh would be alive. Maybe that is what he was told as well...Who knows what all was told to this guy. This guy may know some of the facts surrounding the case and added his two cents kind of like most do. As for this book being made off of blood money, well many books are written for many reasons and everyone will get a profit regardless. Maybe he will make a few dollars, IMO he will need it to protect himself against anyone he spoke of that he shouldn't of. I always said something was not right in PC - with some of the LE in PC, but that is JMO. I never heard of PC until Haleigh went missing, I am just glad that her name is out in the media again even if it took this guy writing a book. Seems like most have forgotten about her... :truce:

Great... :( I was so hoping the promotion of his "book" would not make it here.

There is enough stuff he has put on the web to know what is in it, so there really is no need to buy the book.

:truce: I guess I am the under dog here. I have heard many many interviews that he has done with several people that I found to be of interest IMO. I am one that feels that maybe he wrote the book because everyone has tried to shut him up for so long? I don't buy the theory of Haleigh being with CS, however if that were true at least Haleigh would be alive. Maybe that is what he was told as well...Who knows what all was told to this guy. This guy may know some of the facts surrounding the case and added his two cents kind of like most do. As for this book being made off of blood money, well many books are written for many reasons and everyone will get a profit regardless. Maybe he will make a few dollars, IMO he will need it to protect himself against anyone he spoke of that he shouldn't of. I always said something was not right in PC - with some of the LE in PC, but that is JMO. I never heard of PC until Haleigh went missing, I am just glad that her name is out in the media again even if it took this guy writing a book. Seems like most have forgotten about her... :truce:

Ok, not to throw rain on a parade and be the bad guy here, but Haleigh was a cute little girl but she wasn't a Hilton, or a Kennedy, she was sickly and needed medical attention, if you remember Ron and Teresa crying on Maury Povich. Why would anyone be hiding this child and taking the burden? Why would the family would couldnt even pay support, now had the funds to shuttle this little gal underground and hide her? Despite Ron? We are all aware they had two children together, why not take both, why go to all this trouble, when they would still have Cummings in their life? To hurt Ron so bad? He didnt really look like he was hurting when he was eating pills and asking for powder and telling some guy he hardly knows that Haleigh didnt get takn by drug boys, he said, THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED, he did, its all on tape. Why is everyone over looking these action of Ronald and blaming the family that is actually really in the dark?

I find this book, theory, and author to be twisted. Enough is enough.

jmo

Everyone above has posted my thoughts on this man and his book.

Madjnglaw while I might not agree with your assessment as always I respect it and yes...

those interviews interest me enough I would like to see them published without any redactions or edits. Just to satisfy my curiosity as to what was said and by whom...KWIM?

I won't be purchasing it and I won't be reading it for free either.

Come home soon Haleigh I was thinking about you today and that's how I happened upon this thread.

All of the above JMHO.

If there was evidence--planted or not--to implicate anyone, why has no one been arrested?

People are free to believe whatever they want, of course, including the author of the book. For anyone who chooses to purchase the book, please consider that you will be paying for someone's opinion.

lol, now why would anyone do tht when they can get everyone's for free.

We could all easily write a book on our opinions. We certainly have enough really quick minds working on it right here and a number of viable theories have been tossed around. moo

TH has a thread here??? whoa....he died 6 times and had his fingerprints stolen 47578 times...whats that tell ya.... credible? notsomuch....pffft

How on earth does someone get their fingerprints stolen... I wonder which side of the family was saying that Haleigh's family were passing her around. Probably three sisters in law.

I don't know, i am not crazy about TH nor him writing a book based on nothing but his own opinion. (jmo) But at the same time i am also so curious about what is being said in that book about that terrible night. I will admit, i go to his website and look around every now and then.

i kinda view it as another persons opinion, and it has to be, right? i think so, b/c why would LE share information with someone in another state, when they are trying so hard to keep things quiet in Florida? Why would LE share any information with this guy who is a writer, or a journlist?

I don't know if i will buy the book, i may just b/c curiousity will get to me.

JMO

I don't know, i am not crazy about TH nor him writing a book based on nothing but his own opinion. (jmo) But at the same time i am also so curious about what is being said in that book about that terrible night. I will admit, i go to his website and look around every now and then.

i kinda view it as another persons opinion, and it has to be, right? i think so, b/c why would LE share information with someone in another state, when they are trying so hard to keep things quiet in Florida? Why would LE share any information with this guy who is a writer, or a journlist?

I don't know if i will buy the book, i may just b/c curiousity will get to me.

JMO

I think, why would any guy have the audacity to claim such things and why would anyone even buy it when the cops in charge of this investigation scoff this book off and laugh and say some people will do anything for money? Why would anyone think this weirdo who claims his prints were stolen and all these other absurd things, has the inside scoop? It seems to me a majority of his followers really dont like Haleighs mother and are happy to read anything that may try to implicate them, all while ignoring the disgusting actions of Ronald and Misty Cummings, oh, who are btw in prison right now for at least a decade, the same two who were in charge of the child when she disappeared. That really makes no sense to me at all. What happened here was very simple, but everyone is making it into this complex 5 year plan to kidnap the child and hold her in underground bunkers or something. Its very bizarre. IMO, the cops have everyone with direct knowledge behind bars right now, I dont know how anyone can just scoff that off as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy