Bosma Murder Trial 04.07.16 - Day 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13s14 seconds ago
Michalski later that morning tells him "we have a situation." Says they need to meet. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 27s28 seconds ago
"Why is Dell in trouble?" asks Hagerman.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 31s31 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
These are all text exchanges between two friends of Dellen Millard. Andrew Michalski and Matt Hagerman - a lifelong friend on the stand.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s12 seconds ago
Later Michalski asks "are you able to run a quick mission?" MH asks what it is. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 10s10 seconds ago
Hagerman said he immediately knew "it" was the toolbox. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s16 seconds ago
Michalski responds: "It's really important we'll talk...it's about the thing someone gave you." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 52s52 seconds ago
Hagerman says he figured it was the toolbox. He replies "why is Dell in trouble?" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 49s49 seconds ago
Hagerman couldn't find keys to his parents' car. Eventually found them. For Chrysler Intrepid. 2:28-ish pm they meet at park.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 48s48 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Texts are from May 11, 2013. The day after Dellen Millard was arrested in connection with the Tim Bosma missing person case #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 27s27 seconds ago
Hagerman said he immediately knew "the thing" was the toolbox. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
They text back and forth about meeting. Hagerman says he's trying to reach his parents to get their car keys. They agree to meet at the park

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s49 seconds ago
The park was near Hagerman's home. He walked there. #Bosma

I'm a pharmacist....and there is a very specific definition of narcotics.....but in my experience people use the word "narcotics" to describe almost any street (or not so street) drug....although pot is definitely not a narcotic, I don't think we can rule it out just because of the wording....MOO

I was thinking that it is likely something harder than pot, not necessarily in because of the wording, but because this crew seems fairly nonchalant about marijuana. I'm in the same age group, and I can say that attitude pretty standard in most circles.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 41s41 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Crown now asking about the park meet up between Michalski and Hagerman. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 23s23 seconds ago
The park was close by, so Hagerman walked to the park. Michalski was in shock because cops had raided the house that morning. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 40s40 seconds ago
Michalski was in shock, he remembers. That's when he found out about DM's arrest and that Michalski had been living at Maplegate. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 48s49 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman about Michalski: He was in shock. That's when I found out he was living with Millard. Cops had showed up at Dellen's and raided it

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s44 seconds ago
Michalski told him cops had shown up that morning at the house. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 57s58 seconds ago
He walked to park. Michalski "was in shock. That's when I found out he was living at Dell's." Told him Dell was arrested, cops raided house.

Will be interested to know what precipitated the drop off at his house.....did he receive a text ???

I think that was objected to yesterday, the Crown has a text conversation they will bring up later because they didn't want to stop for legal arguments yesterday afternoon.

Will be interested to know what precipitated the drop off at his house.....did he receive a text ???

Same thing that precipitated the storing of the truck at MB hours earlier. He knew LE was closing in.

oops, I missed the point.
MOO

De-lurking to say, "Sweet prince", "What's the situation crustacean?" ? His involvement in this aside, does anybody else think MH is just a really sweet, goofy kid who got mixed up in the waaay wrong crowd? I feel sorry for the guy, especially given his emotional reaction on the stand.

Fraser now asking about the meeting at the park.
by Adam Carter 10:27 AM

"He was in shock, and that was when I found out he was living at Dellen's house and that cops had shown up at the house and raided the house in the morning. That's when I first heard about Dellen's arrest," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 10:28 AM

Michalski said Millard gave him something, and that he knew Hagerman had something too. "We were both in a panic. I was upset," Hagerman says. "This thing got thrown in my lap just a coupe of days ago and I just wanted to get rid of it. And then Andrew told me Dellen would have wanted to go to Mark [Smich]. I disagreed with going to meet with Mark or anything of the sort ... we ended up coming to an agreement to dump it off somewhere in Oakville."
by Adam Carter 10:30 AM

Michalski knew he had the toolbox, Hagerman says. "He said he was given a blue backpack."
by Adam Carter 10:31 AM

"He said he never opened it."
by Adam Carter 10:31 AM

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 53s54 seconds ago
It was when Hagerman first found out Millard was arrested and Michalski lived with Millard. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 48s49 seconds ago
Michalski told him DM had given him something and knew he'd given Hagerman something. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 42s43 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
'Andrew told me Dellen had given him something. And he knew Dellen had given me something' #Bosma

"We were both in a panic. I was upset. This got thrown in my lap a couple days ago and I just wanted to get rid of it," MH says. #Bosma

Michalski said "Dellen would've wanted it to go to mark." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman says 'I was upset. This thing had got thrown in my lap a few days ago. And I just wanted to get rid of it.' #Bosma

Apr 7 2016 10:28 AM"He was in shock, and that was when I found out he was living at Dellen's house and that cops had shown up at the house and raided the house in the morning. That's when I first heard about Dellen's arrest," Hagerman says.

and they never took AM's phone I am guessing because he was still using it.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Items given to them by Millard. "We were both in a panic. I was upset. His thing had been thrown in my lap a couple of days ago."

Hagerman said he disagreed about going to see Mark. They argued, and eventually agreed to dump it somewhere in Oakville. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Michalski said Dellen would've wanted the 'thing' to go to Mark. Hagerman disagreed. Words were heated. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
At the park Hagerman learned of #Millard's arrest, & that Michalski had been living with him; cops raided that morn. #Bosma

Wanted to get rid of it. Discussed giving it to Mark Smich. Talk was heated.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
He knew Mark to be Mark Smich, Dellen's friend, Hagerman says. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Michalski meets w hagarman. Cops raided DM home. Michalski wanted the box to go to smich. Hagerman didn't want that. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
They were both in a panic. Hagerman was upset and a heated discussion over the toolbox ensued. #Bosma

Crown asks if Michalski knew what he had. Hagerman says he knew he had a toolbox. Michalski told him he had been given a blue backpack.

Similarly, Michalski had told him he'd never opened the backpack. #Bosma

Hagerman had a toolbox. Michalski had a blue backpack. Both were given the items from Dellen Millard. #Bosma

Hagerman: I just wanted it away from me. #Bosma

Michalski knew Hagerman had a toolbox. Michalski said he was given a blue backpack, never opened it. Agreed to "dump" stuff in Oakville.

Crown asks why they decided to go to Oakville. Hagerman says he just wanted it away from him...but he thinks the ultimate decision (1/2)

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
They agreed to drop off toolbox in @townofoakville, also thblue backpack Michalski had been given by #Millard. #Bosma

The two men decided to dump the items in Oakville. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Hagerman. We were in a panic. "This thing got dumped in my lap. I wanted to get rid of it. "@AM900CHML #timbosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Michalski said Millard wanted it to go to Mark Smich but Hagerman disagreed. They eventually agreed to drop it off in Oakville for Smich.

Hagerman says they were dumping these items in Oakville. "The ultimate decision is that Mark would have picked it up."
by Adam Carter 10:32 AM

Michalski was also in shock and panicking, Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 10:33 AM

Hagerman says they dropped off Millard's dog at his grandmother's and that they put the toolbox and the backpack in the back of his parent's intrepid. "The backpack smelled strongly like weed."
by Adam Carter 10:34 AM

...was that Mark would pick it up. He didn't have any contact w Mark. Doesn't know if AM did but says he was on his phone. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago
Mark Smich lived in Oakville #Bosma

Hagerman had no contact with Mark. But "Mark would have been able to take it off our hands," so went to Oakville where Smich lived.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Hagerman understood they'd dump the toolbox and blue bag in Oakville, so Mark Smich could pick it up #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Plan was to dump it in Oakville. Hagerman then says michalski was given a blue back pack by DM. They want to dump both. @AM900CHML #timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Hagerman had been to Smich's home before, back when he was chauffeuring Dellen around (bc DM's license was suspended). #Bosma

I think that was objected to yesterday, the Crown has a text conversation they will bring up later because they didn't want to stop for legal arguments yesterday afternoon.

Some were definitely entered into evidence....

Now seeing texts from Hagerman to Noudga's phone. "Can you tell me what these toys are so I can prepare myself?"
by Adam Carter 4:11 PM

The response is "A tool box." Hagerman says this was millard answering. Hagerman then responds "haha full of guns?"
by Adam Carter 4:11 PM

There are about 20 messages before that. "He asked me if I could do him a favour. He said he was feeling some heat ... and asked me if I could hold onto some things."
by Adam Carter 4:12 PM

Hagerman says the "hah full of guns" text was a joke, because the situation felt so weird. Millard wouldn't tell him what he wanted him to hold onto.
by Adam Carter 4:13 PM

Hagerman says Michalski was similarly shocked and in a panic. "I've never known him to be like that...he didn't say much." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Michalski was in shock and panicked. "I'd never known him to be like that."

Hagerman tells the jury Michalski was in shock, in a panic. 'I never knew he to be like that. He didn't say much' #Bosma

From the park, they dropped off Dellen's dog Pedo at Hagerman's grandma's. #Bosma

They then took the toolbox and the backpack in Hagerman's parents' intrepid and took it to Oakville. #Bosma

He recalls that the backpack smelled strongly like weed. #Bosma

De-lurking to say, "Sweet prince", "What's the situation crustacean?" ? His involvement in this aside, does anybody else think MH is just a really sweet, goofy kid who got mixed up in the waaay wrong crowd? I feel sorry for the guy, especially given his emotional reaction on the stand.

I was thinking the same thing. He seems like a funny guy that maybe tried to be "cool" and hang out with this group and got in way too deep. He obviously had a girlfriend at the time and wouldn't blow off dates with her for the "missions" and he has the same job that he had then. He seems like a decent guy to me. People make stupid decisions and hang out with wrong crowds sometimes but not everyone has to explain that stupidity on the stand in court and have reporters write articles about it.

Dropped off Dellen's dog Pedo at Hagerman's grandmother's. Put toolbox and backpack in Intrepid trunk. Backpack smelled strongly of weed.

The men decided to drop off Dellen's dog Pedo at Hagerman's grandmother's. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
The men r arguing. Michalski was in shock. And panic. "I didn't know him to be like that' back pack smelled like weed. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Then they put the toolbox and backpack into H's trunk and drop to Oakville. Hagerman says the blue bag smelled strongly of weed #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Pedo had been with Michalski. #Bosma

It was Michalski who had Pedo (he lived at Maplegate). He dropped off the dog, Hagerman says. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4