Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asteroids, MM and MS piercing each other, DM calls MB a rabbit a$$ problem, and tree stumps carved into seats.

... geez what a bunch of whack jobs. :yow:

my opinion only

YYM?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s28 seconds ago
An email that begins with yes_you_may" - again not specified who this is, though this person does mention Marlena

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
YYM says "speaking of scope" he needs some of that mouthwash with the fluoride. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"I thought it was fireworks tonight but its not yet." May 3, 2013. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
May 3 2013 Smich messages Millard "I thought it was fireworks tonight but not yet" Millard says "btw - love you <3" #Bosma

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Millard phone: "I'm reaching your ways now, ete 50mins."
YYM: ok.
Millard phone: "be - love you <3".
Millard then texts to Lisa

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
May 3. Yes_you_may: I thought it was fireworks tonight but it's not yet

Alex Pierson &#8207;@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Smich to millard; may 3rd' it's Friday . I thought it was fireworks but it's not yet" @AM900CHML #tim bosma

BBM - is DM loving MS or LW2? Hard to follow.....and I'm all for brotherly love.....but a heart emoticon and an I love you......make me go hmmmmm......

Juicing could also mean, put fruit and veggies in a blender to make a healthy drink. He also texted that he use to be called Dellen the Melon because he use to be fat.
Juicing can also refer to taking steroids.

Asteroids, MM and MS piercing each other, MM "reaching" with Pedo, and tree stumps carved into seats.

... geez what a bunch of whack jobs. :yow:

my opinion only

To me the interesting tidbits were the "*advertiser censored** God"/be the Lord stuff (the B's must have shuddered) and the fact that DM was seeking to pay off his mom's house.

YYM?

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 28s28 seconds ago
An email that begins with yes_you_may" - again not specified who this is, though this person does mention Marlena

yes_you_may has been shorted to YYM in the tweets IMO....and because of the talk of Marlena, My opinion is that this is yet another one of MS's identities....

:gaah: So Shane (presumably is Rabbit) was going to sell his house to help pay off the hangar?! What on earth had this grown man so blindly following DM?!?! SS has a wife and kids and was going to sell their family home to pay for a property of DM's?!

Yet, SS was on the stand saying DM has money! Really, if my boss asked me if I could sell my house to help pay for my work building I would laugh in their face.

All, MOO.

Rabbit appears to be MB, mommy dearest...

my opinion only

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Millard texts kinks "beautiful day." Kinks responds "quite. Want to spend it together?"
Millard phone says he has "mission prep" to do.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
May 4. Millard to Kinks (Christina Noudga): "I've got some mission prep to do, reaching waterloo soon. You're welcome to tag along."

Lisa Hepfner &#8207;@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
May 4, 2013, #Millard tells Kinks, "I've got some mission prep to do, reaching Waterloo soon. You're welcome to tag along." #Bosma

Asks kinks if they want to tag along. Then a text to YYM asking "Marlena reaching with us?" #Bosma

Alex Pierson &#8207;@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
May 4th- "kinks" asks if DM wants to spend the day together. He says; "I've got some mission prep to do. You're welcome to tag along"

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 39s39 seconds ago
Text from Millard phone to Juice: "change of plans meet up with you tomorrow (sunday) at noon. We've got 2 appointments to make." #bosma

These texts are from several different people. Some are about meeting up, some are about selling a house/financials.
by Adam Carter 10:50 AM

One text from "Kinks" (Millard's girlfriend) asks him if he wants to spend the day together. The response: "I've got some mission prep to do, reaching waterloo soon, you're welcome to tag along."
by Adam Carter 10:52 AM

Lisa Hepfner &#8207;@HefCHCHNews 59s59 seconds ago
May 4, 2013... "Meet up with you tomorrow (Sunday) at noon. We've got 2 appointments to make." #Bosma

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 13s13 seconds ago
"Spencer" texts asking "any idea when we'll be able to meet up?"

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes now
Millard phone texts Javier Villada: "are you at riverside, I'd like to trade for Yukon." #Bosma

Alex Pierson &#8207;@AlexpiersonAMP now
May 5th- millard wants to swap vehicles w javier villada. @AM900CHML

Texts from the Millard phone to what appears to be Smich: "Change of plans, meet up with you tomorrow Sunday at noon. We've got 2 appointments to make."
by Adam Carter 10:57 AM

Now seeing texts from Sunday, May 5.
by Adam Carter 10:57 AM

A text from Millard's phone: "yeaow, you up negro? mission day."
by Adam Carter 10:58 AM

There are also call logs on this day btwn Millard phone and Juice as well as Kowalski. #Bosma

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 21s21 seconds ago
Now onto texts from Sunday May 5, 2013. 128 messages. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 18s18 seconds ago
May 5, 2013. 128 messages from Millard iPhone. This is the day before #Bosma disappears.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont now3 seconds ago
Millard: yeaow. You up negro? mission day

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes now
So many texts. With Lisa, Kowalski, Julia, Juice, Javier Villada, YYM... #Bosma

Alex Pierson &#8207;@AlexpiersonAMP 8s8 seconds ago
Sunday may 5th-millard to smich" yeaow- u up negro? Mission day" @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Colin Butler &#8207;@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
May 3 2013 Smich sends Millard pictures of wooden stools and a wooden couch, caption in picture describes it as fireside furniture #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner &#8207;@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Another image shows breakfast sausage in a frying pan

This. I have no words.

Colin Butler &#8207;@ColinButlerCBC 9s10 seconds ago
May 5 2013 Millard messages Smich "yeaow. You up negro? Mission day" Smich replies"yo" this is the day of the test drive with Igor Tumenenko

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 12s12 seconds ago
Some of these we've seen before. For ex a text to Villada: "I forgot some stuff in the van, are you at Maplegate." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner &#8207;@HefCHCHNews now4 seconds ago
May 5, 2013. "Mission day." Jury has heard this is the day Igor Tumanenko took 2 men to test drive his truck, uneventfully. #Bosma

Alex Pierson &#8207;@AlexpiersonAMP 4s5 seconds ago
Millard to smich- "reaching u now. Bring change of clothes" @AM900CHML #timbosma

Lisa Hepfner &#8207;@HefCHCHNews 5s6 seconds ago
May 5 2013. "Bring a change of clothes."

Colin Butler &#8207;@ColinButlerCBC now7 seconds ago
May 5 2013 Millard tells Smich ""reaching you now. Eta 20 mins, bring change of clothes." #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 6s6 seconds ago
Millard to Juice: Reaching you now, ete 20mins, bring change of clothes

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 25s25 seconds ago
At 1:02pm Millard phone texts Juice: "reaching you now, ete 20mins, bring a change of clothes." #Bosma

Alex Pierson &#8207;@AlexpiersonAMP now7 seconds ago
May 5th- millard to smich. "No go today. I will be around later if u want to chill. Let me know what u r saying" @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Colin Butler &#8207;@ColinButlerCBC now4 seconds ago
May 5 2013 texts suggest there was "tension" at Millard's riverside property because Javier Villada needed to find a new apartment #TimBosma

A text from the Millard phone to Smich around 1 p.m.: "reaching you now, ete 20mins, bring change of clothes."
by Adam Carter 10:59 AM

This is the day of the test drive with ex-Israeli soldier Igor Tumanenko.
by Adam Carter 11:00 AM

A text from May 5 to Lisa Whidden: "Working on trading one of my gas trucks for a diesel."
by Adam Carter 11:03 AM

Lisa Hepfner &#8207;@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
May 5 -- shortly before 5pm. "No go today, I will be around later if you want to chill, let me know what you're saying." #Bosma

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 45s46 seconds ago
At 6:56pm Millard phone texts Lisa (who asks how his wknd is going): "working on trading one of my gas trucks for a diesel." #Bosma

Colin Butler &#8207;@ColinButlerCBC 40s41 seconds ago
May 5 2013 Millard texts Lisa at 6:56pm "working on trading one my gas trucks for a diesel" #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 27s27 seconds ago
Millard to Lisa: working on trading one of my gas trucks for a diesel...put about 5 full days into it, over the past 12 months

Alex Pierson &#8207;@AlexpiersonAMP 13s13 seconds ago
may 5th- to lisa whidden. "Working on trading one of my gas trucks for diesel" @AM900CHML #timbosma

Lisa Hepfner &#8207;@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
Apr 27, 2013, msg "headed to waterloo, figure out BBQ situation for this week." then to "Shaner," "Where's the big generator?" #Bosma

So, will this finally stop the defence from putting in the juries mind about the "bbq" being a party??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288