Bosma Murder Trial 05.16.16 - Day 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sachak's questioning that involves MS not getting "permission" from Millard or something similar, is to show that MS was not in fear of DM. I think. Sachak really has me scratching my head at times. MOO

Interesting perspective and I can see what you are saying.

I found it almost laughable that NS would go there with this since it has been established throughout the trial that the concept of ownership of property meant nothing to DM and his merry band of thieves when they went on their missions.

I suppose we should be thankful DM team did a "great" job today. If he had a strong defense I'd be scared. I'd hate to see him walk... JMO

I suppose we should be thankful DM team did a "great" job today. If he had a strong defense I'd be scared. I'd hate to see him walk... JMO

All comments are JMO unless stated otherwise

When you say "him", do you mean MS or DM? IMO today's cross actually made me believe MS's story even more

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 1m1 minute ago
"I didn't know what had happened to the gun between when he used it to kill #Bosma and was dropped off to me." Smich @CTVNews

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Sachak suggests Smich was comfortable enough to sell gun. He says no, which is why it fell through. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Sachak says Smich felt comfortable enough to sell the gun -- Smich says no, and that's why he buried it instead. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Sachak says Daly said he told him "some n----s are comin after me." Smich says he said "this ni--a" is coming after me. #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 1m1 minute ago
"Did you tell them some n......s are going to come after me?" Millard Lawyer. Smich "No I said a n....r about Dell" #Bosma @CTVNews

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Smich says that he said "this n----r" is coming after him -- meaning Millard. #TimBosma #Bosma

sorry but Smich is lying..he has been writing down everyone's testimony and listening carefully throughout the trial and knows what evidence they have against him, he is just concocting a story to go with what he has heard in this trial..funny he has a story for I ****ed up and now says that Dell was the ? pfft come on!!!!

Biggest waste of a trial day so far. Sachak accomplished nothing, jurors are likely frustrated.

Quick poll: Rank who has been the most annoying or disappointing witness, cross examination to date. Please feel free to add to the list

1. SS direct by TL
2 CN cross examination by DM Defense
3. MS cross examination by NS
4. AM cross examination by TD

Quick poll: Rank who has been the most annoying or disappointing witness, cross examination to date. Please feel free to add to the list

1. SS cross examination by TL

For me it is a tie between 1 & 2. I am still confused how some people were able to walk away with no charges for theft or obstruction of justice.

sorry but Smich is lying..he has been writing down everyone's testimony and listening carefully throughout the trial and knows what evidence they have against him, he is just concocting a story to go with what he has heard in this trial..funny he has a story for I ****ed up and now says that Dell was the ? pfft come on!!!!

That's your opinion right? Or just all the evidence is corroborating with his story because it is true.

Your comment reminds me of the old witch hunts. Burn the witch and if she doesn't burn then we were right all along, because that makes her a witch.

1 and 2, but CN'S whole testimony take the prize!

I was pffft on the thing too. Then I got a little less pffft when it occured to me he could have said 's coming to get me, which would have meant singular and could have been heard and reported as plural by BD. It's still thin, but not yet terminally thin I don't think. No fatal cracks today and without being in the courtroom is hard to measure erosion.

Tie for me two 1 & 2

I don't understand why Arthur was not subpoenaed by the crown to testify..he was present when the gun was found in the toolbox? I don't get this at all.

That's your opinion right? Or just all the evidence is corroborating with his story because it is true.

Your comment reminds me of the old witch hunts. Burn the witch and if she doesn't burn then we were right all along, because that makes her a witch.

yep that's my opinion!!!!!

Street slang is... My . My homies. My bros, my *****es. I don't see why the debate about being plural.
Depends on context. I ****ed up. My 's are comin' for me. Seems logical IMO

I can only imagine what the Bosmas are thinking.

Again, it's a slow steady line of questioning that is intended to show that this guy is lying. I'll bet the jury is already having huge doubts about this guy. I'm sure the testimony is losing something when being translated to the tweets we get as well.

If NS didn't appear incompetent to people before he certainly solidified that today. A useless day today and I'm sure much of the same tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things that stick with me today:

The repeated use of 'paranoid'. If I was paranoid about being in possession of the killer's gun, I would know exactly where I buried it (snort) if, for no other reason than, cycling around afterwards to make sure the police were not hunting in that area.

I also noticed, BD suggested hiding the gun; MM wanted the drugs; AM was the one that mentioned 'the thing', and CN lied (well, that one was a given already).

The selective memory stood out a mile, and nothing today changed my mind about consciousness of guilt. Sorry guys.

His story would have much more credibility if it had been told to LE 3 years ago and not after all discovery, evidence and testimony has been presented. Just saying.

MOO

Street slang is... My . My homies. My bros, my *****es. I don't see why the debate about being plural.
Depends on context. I ****ed up. My 's are comin' for me. Seems logical IMO
There was an added part to this comment i believe>these ____don't eff around.

I can only imagine what the Bosmas are thinking.
Yeh- considering that NS is throwing out all sorts of "Bosma" stuff against MS when he's representing DM- the guy who wanted the truck, used his incinerator, got the truck ready to be painted- seriously, I don't know how they can sit there and listen to NS try to rip MS apart when DM is a certifiable monster. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member