Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
<BBM>
Just part of airport regulations, likely as a safety precaution to lessen the chance of vehicular collisions and such. MOO
I know these are used by vehicles travelling on the aprons, runways and taxiways. I'm a little surprised Millardair has use for one at this point.

Swedie has an unordered list here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...d-**-No-Discussion-**&p=12402234#post12402234 but it only goes up to witness 67 or thereabouts (March 7)

We've had another 14 people

Not sure if all of the 67 are on that list either.

My list counts 70 unique witnesses so far. There is one witness, Oxley, who testified on two separate occasions -- once for Millard's arrest and once for Smich's arrest. And there are several witnesses who gave their testimony over two days due to the timing of when they got called up to the stand.

Hi all. Just popping in to share the most up-to-date trial timeline May 6-10. I've included as much info as I could find to date, with references back to the evidence and testimony. If you notice any errors or omissions please let me know.

https://goo.gl/URpYBy

Special Thank You billandrew for all your hard work in keeping this information so beautifully organized for the members.
You're a gem :star:

:tyou:

My list counts 70 unique witnesses so far. There is one witness, Oxley, who testified on two separate occasions -- once for Millard's arrest and once for Smich's arrest. And there are several witnesses who gave their testimony over two days due to the timing of when they got called up to the stand.

Yeah my math is based on SC's tweets. Maybe the 10-11 people difference is the people that have testified twice or on more than one day. I trust what you've got there!

Is it possible that the home where DM left his red Dodge is on OLD Maple Grove Rd in Cambridge? There are bungalows with sheds on there.

What do you mean by indexed list? I'll gladly reformat it or add more info. I did add a counter at the bottom if that helps.

I meant numbered 1,2,3,4... (sorry I guess there is a complicated way to say everything) but what you have got (day of testimony) is way better.

billandrew I found something for you to fix, but it's pretty picky!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hb6kEtpLa8cHCVorBuy4yqfHymGvhfHeM6s8QMWGVW8/pubhtml#

May 9

12:00 pm During workday, Schlatman phones Napa to order roll off sanding discs Day 14: Agnew testimony

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes Feb 24
On May 9, roll-off disks (sanding disks) were ordered by Schlatman/Millardair. Invoice for this now being shown. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account &#8207;@mollyhayes Feb 24
FYI this was a spelling error. "roloc" is the term.

Here is an example:

http://www.napaonline.com/p/MMM07531

I know these are used by vehicles travelling on the aprons, runways and taxiways. I'm a little surprised Millardair has use for one at this point.

Even though there was no aircraft traffic going near that hangar, the south side of the hangar is part of the apron so if he drives anywhere near the big doors at the airport facing side, he needs the light. I'm not convinced that is what it is but just adding my .2 cents. No need to remind me that the penny is retired. :D MOO

billandrew, I'm taking a break and while still reading here and there, I expect not to post much over the next week or so. However, I think what you've done with your google docs is worth signing on here to say thank you! What a great contribution and you deserve another round of applause! :applause:

I especially love seeing the witness list so organized!

All MOO.

It appears MS is still wearing a red hoodie in front of Speers Rd, suggesting he did not discard his clothes (or had a second set?) But the video of him exiting at Speers rd sure looks like a red hoodie to me.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Smitch_red_hoodie.jpg
    Smitch_red_hoodie.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 206
Another still shot of MS with red hoodie in passenger seat. It looks like DM in drivers seat (assumes) has a now much lighter colour than orange he supposedly had the night before. So he changed but MS perhaps did not. That could tell alot! I hope MM testimony can clear up alot of this.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Smitch_red_hoodie2.jpg
    Smitch_red_hoodie2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 215
A couple of things have been on my mind for a bit now. First I wonder...looking at the luminol photo I cant believe the body was moved on a road somewhere. Seems to have been an extreme amount of blood. Mark on the passenger door where a body was placed maybe while setting up? Then carried to the tailgate (making a swipe mark on the passenger tailgate side). Not trying to be morbid but just thinking again on the premeditation. If they moved him on the road it would seem like a panic decision, not a calculated one to wait to go to a private location. Also I can't shake the evidence of Dellen Millard's false dating profile found to be set up from a computer in his house, under a email in his name. I think using of the name Even (middle name I know) is huge. Showing again that hes trying to be evasive when he uses that alias (remember the test drive phone calls). I wonder if they have found anyone that had met with him from that profile under the false name. Would be something to actually physically put him and that alias together. All MOO.

.... I wonder if they have found anyone that had met with him from that profile under the false name. Would be something to actually physically put him and that alias together. All MOO.

Totally agree Londoneye, DM has been very evasive in all sorts of things. Even his Yukon screams evasive skulduggery. That would be good to link him to using the name Evan for bad purposes. I hope that is not leading to the HUGE data seizure we heard about...pics, videos taken without the other party knowing etc. This guy wanted to make money any way BUT the legit way. ALL MOO

This case shows why the days of the big serial killers are done. I reckon it would be virtually impossible to kill 20 people anymore without being spotted on video. These guys drove from Tim's rural home to the hangar in Kitchener and the cops had video every step of the way.

RSBM - LOL! I thought the same thing! I have 4 kids - you always need to clean up a little before hopping in my van. Side note - my van is still cleaner than DM's Yukon.

Hi there. I recall the right rear seat was missing in the Yukon. Maybe she realized she had gotten into the wrong side and had to slip over to the left. Odd that Smich never thought of that first but then again these two don't think.
:scared:

edited: I just saw a post further down the thread that addresses this,,sorry.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6386281-clairmont-no-love-lost-between-millard-and-his-uncle

CLAIRMONT: No love lost between Millard and his uncle

Millard brought his girlfriend's cats to his uncle for care, court heard and once he brought a "Mexican street dog" he rescued during a trip to Mexico in for deworming. A small, beige, mixed-breed dog not unlike one seen in a seized security video from Millardair.

That appointment for the dog was July 2012 and turned out to be the last time the uncle and nephew ever saw each other until the courtroom.

Burns called their relationship "distant."

So, even Wayne's funeral took place without the (only?) B-I-L?

Didn't seem like they wanted many at the gathering for WM. Remember the Obit was in the paper on Dec14/15 and the gathering was on Dec 14. Strange eh. I also remember reading that some relatives didn't know of his death until reading the obit....I wish I could find who those relatives were.

Does it concern anyone else how disengaged in the world around them, people in DM's circle seem to be? By that I mean: 1) with all the technology now available, not one person who saw that truck realized something wasn't right? TB's truck and picture was ALL OVER Facebook, Twitter and the News (and I include AJ in this because he CHOSE not to do the right thing at the moment he was told it was TB's truck). SS got upset at his FIL for calling crime stoppers and confirming it was TB's truck. Unreal.
2)no one questioned why the incinerator was necessary for DM to have (bookkeeper, SS, SH, others who saw it) even after an associate/friend goes missing around the same time the incinerator arrives.

Did he hold that much power over people? Were they blindly loyal based on the possibility that a guy with tons of money (supposedly) actually wanted to be friends with them, employ them or want to hang out? Or, are they all so unbelievably naive that it's almost impossible to fathom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken