Boulder Grand Jury Voted To Indict-Boulder Dailey Camera

Yes, it does. Considering the indictment was "child abuse resulting in death." To me, it says what many people have thought all along, that BR killed JB, and JR and PR covered the crime up. IOW, one or both discovered her and neither got help, instead they chose to cover their collective behinds.

JMO, IMO, :moo: , and all other disclaimers.

BBM

Wouldn't that make the indictment "accessory to murder"? To me "child abuse resulting in death" said just the opposite: JR and/or PR abused her resulting in her death. I guess it all depends on how you interpret it.

I am still curious about the timing of this bombshell.

Any comment from LeRoy Lincoln Wood yet????

Sunnie, I totally agree with you....I just remember Hunter saying the decision to prosecute rested with him, regardless of what the GJ did. This was when the decision was made to go forward. I knew that the GJ was just a vehicle for Hunter to say he did everything to further the investigation, when in reality, he used his office and all it's resources to hinder any investigation and/or prosecution of the Ramseys.

This is not only heartbreaking, it is infuriating.

Please excuse the typos and misspellings, my phone and I are having a huge disagreement today....:moo:

Here's a copy of the email I just sent off to Brennan: brennanc@dailycamera.com

Hurrah! JB has needed one Hero all along to help bring justice to her case! You just might be that Hero!

While some may see a discussion forum group as being other than credible, I can assure you there are those of us at www.websleuths.com who have carefully scrutinized all the aspects of information about the Ramsey case from the beginning and have long waited for a new shred of hope regarding the resolve of this case. Many hours and subjects of intelligent thought have been shared by several who are hopeful that the evidence will one day be posed to a trial jury.

Chief Marshall, A.James Kolar, of Telluride, in his recent book titled,
"Foreign Faction, Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?" disclosed at the end that he prepared and placed a 20 page document called his Theory of Prosecution into the hands of Stan Garnett and Mark Beckner. There has not been any public transparency from them regarding this action, though Kolar's document represents careful study of case files and his own recommendations from his personal involvement in the case. Mr. Kolar is scheduled to talk on the subject of the case and his book at the Telluride library on January 29th. The library will record his presentation.

Since the only charges that could stand regarding this case are Murder or Felony Murder, and Chief Kolar feels there is a prosecutable avenue which would bring a resolve to the case, there must be some credence to his evaluation.

Mr. Brennan, please remember that a six year old child suffered sexual abuse and murder, and someone has gotten away with it for over 16 years. If there is one chance that you can make a difference in seeing justice prevail, please, in the name of God, keep hope alive for those of us who remain ever vigilant in the cause for JonBenet.

Get going Sleuthers = feel free to copy or use lines, WHATEVER - just get your emails off to Brennan.

Maybe Kolar's book?! Wonder if JR or even BR will make a statement now?

SunnieRN,
Yes, expect a statement at some point soon. The R's cannot expect the status quo to prevail. So to manage the media they must present themselves.

Another RST documentary seems appropriate, they have to project an alternative narrative to the one evolving, if they wish to control events.

If its BDI then expect the promotion of a PDI perspective, after all, the dead never lie, do they?

John Ramsey will have to commission another book, so to explain all this away, its starting to look a little undignified?

BBM

Wouldn't that make the indictment "accessory to murder"? To me "child abuse resulting in death" said just the opposite: JR and/or PR abused her resulting in her death. I guess it all depends on how you interpret it.

I believe the statute covers the fact that they neglected to get JB help, and that resulted in her death. I am on my "stupid" phone and won't be able to look the law up until I get back home to my computer.

SunnieRN,
Yes, expect a statement at some point soon. The R's cannot expect the status quo to prevail. So to manage the media they must present themselves.

Another RST documentary seems appropriate, they have to project an alternative narrative to the one evolving, if they wish to control events.

If its BDI then expect the promotion of a PDI perspective, after all, the dead never lie, do they?

John Ramsey will have to commission another book, so to explain all this away, its starting to look a little undignified?

UKGuy - I swear if JR comes out from under his rock, lickin' those lizard lips and tries to throw Patsy under the bus once and for all to secure his "island of privacy" with the new Mrs. and thinks he'll pad their retirement account with royalties from a documentary and another book, I'm going to turn myself inside out and spit tacks out of both orifices!

Burke is young enough to have some good plastic surgery, change identities, and go off to some wonderful unknown non-US place and also live happily ever after. Oh, the tooorrrturre!!!

Hurrah! JB has needed one Hero all along to help bring justice to her case! You just might be that Hero!

While some may see a discussion forum group as being other than credible, I can assure you there are those of us at www.websleuths.com who have carefully scrutinized all the aspects of information about the Ramsey case from the beginning and have long waited for a new shred of hope regarding the resolve of this case. Many hours and subjects of intelligent thought have been shared by several who are hopeful that the evidence will one day be posed to a trial jury.

"Foreign Faction, Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?" disclosed at the end that he prepared and placed a 20 page document called his Theory of Prosecution into the hands of Stan Garnett and Mark Beckner. There has not been any public transparency from them regarding this action, though Kolar's document represents careful study of case files and his own recommendations from his personal involvement in the case. Mr. Kolar is scheduled to talk on the subject of the case and his book at the Telluride library on January 29th. The library will record his presentation.

Since the only charges that could stand regarding this case are Murder or Felony Murder, and Chief Kolar feels there is a prosecutable avenue which would bring a resolve to the case, there must be some credence to his evaluation.

Mr. Brennan, please remember that a six year old child suffered sexual abuse and murder, and someone has gotten away with it for over 16 years. If there is one chance that you can make a difference in seeing justice prevail, please, in the name of God, keep hope alive for those of us who remain ever vigilant in the cause for JonBenet.

Get going Sleuthers = feel free to copy or use lines, WHATEVER - just get your emails off to Brennan.

:great: You go girl! :great:

SunnieRN,

:furious::furious::furious: I really HAYE this case and the fact that those who could, did nothing to give justice to JonBenet!! :furious::furious::furious:

Wow, I think mine was way over the top emotional. I should have read yours and sent it instead!!

Fight the good fight everyone. I owe, I owe so off to work I go!!

I believe the statute covers the fact that they neglected to get JB help, and that resulted in her death. I am on my "stupid" phone and won't be able to look the law up until I get back home to my computer.

You could very well be right. I'm not familiar with CO law on this. My thought was the charge would have been accessory or negligent homicide, but it would depend on how CO law is written. Please let us know when you find out.

I thought I was the only one with a "stupid" phone! (Or I was the only one stupid enough not to know how to use it correctly) LOL Isn't technology wonderful?

UKGuy - I swear if JR comes out from under his rock, lickin' those lizard lips and tries to throw Patsy under the bus once and for all to secure his "island of privacy" with the new Mrs. and thinks he'll pad their retirement account with royalties from a documentary and another book, I'm going to turn myself inside out and spit tacks out of both orifices!

Burke is young enough to have some good plastic surgery, change identities, and go off to some wonderful unknown non-US place and also live happily ever after. Oh, the tooorrrturre!!!

BBM Spit 'em in JRs direction!

I'm sure it will be more BS spin, and yes, probably another book or "crockumentary".

You could very well be right. I'm not familiar with CO law on this. My thought was the charge would have been accessory or negligent homicide, but it would depend on how CO law is written. Please let us know when you find out.

I thought I was the only one with a "stupid" phone! (Or I was the only one stupid enough not to know how to use it correctly) LOL Isn't technology wonderful?

I won't be able to look it up until later this week.

I am glad I am not the only one with issues using technology...LOL

Hi Everyone,

I will be going off the deep end about this tonight on my show.

Show starts at 8 PM Eastern. My first guest is Rick Baker who has written a book about the McStay family mystery.

After that I will proceed to lose my mind over this outragous, yet not surprising developement.

Here is the link to the show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/01/28/websleuths-radio

8 PM Eastern, If you want to call in and talk about the Ramseys feel free 760-825-0933

I've always suspected this, so I'm not surprised, but what a crummy deal for a 6 year old little girl. 'Winning' and being 'successful', were more important than simply making the effort to right some wrongs. This is disgusting. Why even bother with a grand jury? This was a total waste of these people's time. They went in, they did their job, but when it came time for AH to do His job, he decided if he couldn't be guaranteed a win, well, he wasn't wasting HIS precious time. Either that, or he didn't want the Rs to get into trouble. JonBenet was beside the point.

Didn't some people speculate that the Grand Jury ruled that Burke was responsible--but since he was under age 10, he couldn't be prosecuted or even named? So I guess this clears that up.
I agree with you because I remember the ex housekeeper saying that the grand jury mainly focused on PR. What it looks like to me, is that they suspected PR and blamed JR for not coming to JonBenet's aid.

So there we have it. Finally PROOF that there was NO intruder. RDI- and they KNEW it, Scum. :furious:

The language makes me believe all the more that BR was involved and they were looking at the parents because they could have taken steps to prevent it or help her.
Head bash in a rage- comatose dying JB- and parents covering up for their son(s).

So there we have it. Finally PROOF that there was NO intruder. RDI- and they KNEW it, Scum. :furious:

The language makes be believe all the more that BR was involved and they were looking at the parents because they could have taken steps to prevent it or help her.
Head bash in a rage- comatose dying JB- and parents covering up for their son(s).

Which would include the final act of ligature strangulation, being the final cause of death. And that makes the only suspect remaining subject to charges of Felony Murder, minimum. :jail:

Which would include the final act of ligature strangulation, being the final cause of death. And that makes the only suspect remaining subject to charges of Felony Murder, minimum. :jail:

....JR for MURDER and KIDNAPPING;
....ML for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

Period!

Wondering who's next start talking? FW, 'family and friends'? Which media will pick-up and run with this?....We need FOX/Greta on this one.:please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back