Boy, 14, dupes police, patrols Chicago for 5 hours

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by oceanblueeyes, Jan 25, 2009.

1. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Active Member

2. Loading...

3. *~Aimee~*

*~Aimee~* A Dream is a wish your Heart Makes

OMG! :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

Wow! All I can say is if a 14 year old can dupe the Cops he should be allowed to join the force when he is of age.

On a scary note, thankfully this was just a child and not worse.

5. PoppyH

PoppyH Scampii, My Cleaner Shrimp!!

Oh for heavens sake!!!!!!!! LOL, Its funny, in a backwards sort of way, Im glad they caught up with him tho.

6. txsvicki

txsvicki New Member

Lol! I hope the boy stays on the right side of the law because he could probably be a very good crook should he decide to go that way.

7. MeoW333

MeoW333 New Member

Wow.. txsvicki, i completely agree! They need to keep him on the right side of the law, we've all seen what the wrong side can do. The program the boy was involved in may be the only thing he's got going in his life, for all we know. Sometimes it's a fine line between the wrong and right side of the law and if they can save this boy from crossing it, by all means they should. He obviously blended in really well to be able to patrol 5 hours without anything looking amiss.

8. Kymistry35

Kymistry35 It's never to late to be who you could have been

Wow, I would hate to have to rely on those cops.

9. MissieMt

MissieMt New Member

I wonder if they have some sort of junior explorers program where he is. I understand this boy broke the law, but there are much worse ways a 14 yr old can break the law. They need to foster his interest in LE and keep him on the right track.

10. leophoenix

leophoenix Xineohpoel Leophoenix

Well it very good he wasn't hurt. I am surprised he wasn't caught earlier than five hours though. People mature different ways one of my schoolmates had a full beard and beginning of a bald spot by 16 while I looked like a teenager up until age 30 and started growing a patchy goatee.