Boy fends off wolves with Creed song

Gozgals

Reaction score
It was wonderful this 13 year old boy thought to fend off the wolves with music. I adore Creed but I know many aren't fans.
Guess the wolves were not fans either...:)
Goz

Norwegian boy fends off wolves with Creed song
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/21/norwegian-boy-fends-off-wolves-with-creed-song/
Snip
At first he thought they were dogs, but he soon realized they were wolves – four of them – the magazine said, citing Norway’s TV2.

The boy, remembering that his mother had told him never to run from wolves, pulled the headphones out of his mobile phone and cranked up the volume on the tiny speakers.

He was listening to “Overcome” by Creed, an arguably Christian rock band, and apparently, the wolves were not fans.

(“They just turned around and simply trotted away,” he told the TV station, according to Der Spiegel.

From the link:
His mother told the local paper that she was going to pick her son up from school because she knew there were wolves in the area, but she got carried away shopping, Der Spiegel reported. bbm

:eek:hwow: :furious: :nono:

IMO those wolves appeared as if they were curious about the boy, not interested in attacking. They could not have been hungry.

I think the wolves realized that if the kid likes Creed, he obviously has no taste. :great:
Ba-dum-bum!
Yes, folks, it's a snow day for my school district, so I'll be here all day w/ my puns, sarcasm and wit because it is totally wasted on the cat and there's only so much I can post on FB before people block me! :D

I think the wolves realized that if the kid likes Creed, he obviously has no taste. :great:
Ba-dum-bum!
Yes, folks, it's a snow day for my school district, so I'll be here all day w/ my puns, sarcasm and wit because it is totally wasted on the cat and there's only so much I can post on FB before people block me! :D

:floorlaugh:

Ba-dum-bum!

Golden. HA HA:great::great:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998