Boy gets steak sauce for Christmas

Discussion in 'News that makes you smile!' started by BetteDavisEyes, Dec 26, 2015.

1. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy

2. Loading...

3. pigpen000

pigpen000 New Member

I expected a followup in text at the station but nothing :(

4. SophieRose

SophieRose New Member

Looks like The Outback might be giving him a big juicy steak. Read comments.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp57risY29o#action=share

My son Anthony asked Santa for three things; a Paw Patrol tooth brush, a bottle of A-1 Steak Sauce and a drum for his 18 month old sister Lillian to play.

5. Irisha

Irisha New Member

Why is this even a story? How very nice they can afford to buy n eat steak.

6. SoBeCzar

SoBeCzar New Member

lol. If they can afford steak does that make it any less cute? Steak sauce is good on burgers and many other meat or poultry entrees. It is kind of expensive. They may have had to ration it on him and thus getting his own bottle would be very special. I think it is very cute as the boy was happy with something others might not consider much of a gift. I'm glad his family got him what he wanted as it made him very happy.

7. sillybilly

sillybilly Administrator Administrator

Considering other kids are asking for PS4s and high dollar items, I think this little guy is very humble .. even more than the A1 sauce, what really struck me is that his 3rd wish was for a gift for his sister. I like this kid :hug:

8. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy

Maybe the little guy's parents had taken him to Burger King at Halloween for the A.1. Burger with the black bun.

September 28, 2015

BURGER KING® Restaurants Tailor Japanese Flavored Bun Phenomenon to U.S. Tastes with A.1 Sauce

MIAMI – September 28, 2015 – BURGER KING® restaurants are launching the A.1. Halloween WHOPPER® sandwich this season, a burger unlike any other in America, with a black bun that has A.1. flavor baked in. While the pitch-black bun gives the Halloween WHOPPER® sandwich a look that may make some think “hmmmmm?” the burger’s classic A.1. flavors will have tasters saying “mmmmm.” ...

http://www.bk.com/news-press/burger...en-whopper®-sandwich-1-flavor-baked-black-bun

9. Really?

Really? Active Member

This story brought a fond memory of wrapping some of our own toys to have more gifts to unwrap on Christmas. Me @ 5, bro 4 and sis 3.

10. Sparky

Sparky <b><span style="color:#000099;">Retired WS Staff</

My grand daughter asked for boiled peanuts lol So, her stocking was stuffed full of cans do peanuts.