Brad Cooper - Timeline, Behavior, Interview, & Evidence Inconsistencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I'm the only one? Well at least two other posters on this thread thought it was brought up in testimony too. But thanks (as always) for your helpful reply.

You want to relisten to the mom and the dad. EVERYONE (pros and defense) glossed over the money time line. I believe Krista and the Dad tie it together.

There was some early inheritance and then there was some monies that were promised to Nancy and sometime late 2007, there was a request for a large amount of money (beyond all the smaller repairs,cars,loans, etc)

It has only been alluded to amount-wise.

From CaryJ:
Did he specifically say "benadryl" or "cold medicine"? Could it have been something else that doesnt make one sleepy? How specific was he?

I found it to be an odd admission - didn't name a specific medicine I don't think. Said something about Nancy and the girls being sick that week and was taking medicine. Sounded like a CYA story to me. I don't remember anyone else mentioning that Nancy and the girls had been sick that week.

I made a weekend thread last weekend, we can do that too. Or are they mad at us so that's why it was locked? I didn't see any reason?

From CaryJ:
Did he specifically say "benadryl" or "cold medicine"? Could it have been something else that doesnt make one sleepy? How specific was he?

I found it to be an odd admission - didn't name a specific medicine I don't think. Said something about Nancy and the girls being sick that week and was taking medicine. Sounded like a CYA story to me. I don't remember anyone else mentioning that Nancy and the girls had been sick that week.

I never have heard of this before.. it makes sense... could have done it b4 bed time or something. My 3 year old didn't fall asleep from it but wasn't hyper.. just helped his nose dry up a bit when he took it. Who knows.

Or maybe not....now I feel like I am in the smart group!!! Hahahaha

I made a weekend thread last weekend, we can do that too. Or are they mad at us so that's why it was locked? I didn't see any reason?

No, I think it's fine to start a new thread. I think they want the threads to be specific to each day of court.

I never have heard of this before.. it makes sense... could have done it b4 bed time or something. My 3 year old didn't fall asleep from it but wasn't hyper.. just helped his nose dry up a bit when he took it. Who knows.

I only said benadryl because a doctor once told me that benadryl was the safest sleep aid on the market. IDK... that came to mind.

That (nice lady) locked us down early for you guys fighting.

I usually throw a post out when she and one other (nice lady) are lurking.

Okay......they started a new thread. Come on my smarty peeps!

SO, this whole DD verus HK prizefight has been awesome for me to test out E-cigarettes. I am glad to not be burning my lungs anymore, but now I smoke at my desk with water vapor. So weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans