Brainstorming Ron's flurry of phone calls

IMO, there's some wishful thinking going on Miz Nancy's part. I went to the PDM plant in May and looked for video cameras and saw exactly ZERO in the yard where Mr Cummings was a helper.

I don't know if there are any inside the plant or not but I didn't see any outside. Thanks to Ger, we have this picture of the guard shack and it would seem if there was video surveillance anywhere it would be here but I don't see any, do you?

r4024.jpg

I haven't seen a camera mounted anywhere either. No turnstiles with camers, zilch. I also noticed that this is a one guard guardhouse. If he has to go to the jon, he has to leave the guardhouse. Do we know that this guardhouse is manned during all workhours. I know that the (well-know) fourtune 500 company I worked for had to discontinued having a guard at the guardhouses located at the parking lot due to budget cuts. Don't know if this is the case or not but I was administrator over the security service agreements and there were plenty of incidences over the years where equipment, tools, material was stolen right out of the guardgate. I've even had a pickup truck with a long flat bed with a tractor disappear off the plant site and the guards never saw a thing. Had a large generator stolen off of a building roof before. This one had to be lifted witht he crane and the guards never saw a thing............get my drift.:innocent:

I am brand new here, but I have been itching to get my opinion posted. I though 20 phone calls showed guilt, but 90? I think he told Misty to turn off the phone to keep anyone from dropping by and realizing Haleigh was already gone. After leaving for work, he thought of all the reasons he needed to talk to Misty and enlisted her brother to go to his house to check on her. Misty, as instructed by Ronald, did not answer the door. If you aren't able to reach the babysitter, and your truly are worried, wouldn't you call your mom, your grandmother, or 911? Especially after calling the next door neighbor, (Misty's brother) and getting a report there was no one at home? I think you would, unless you knew what was going on.
Another thing that bothers me is the fact that LE believes he was at work the entire night. I worked for an Airline, and although we didn't punch time cards, we signed into our keypads. At Christmas when the traffic was at a standstill, we would call ahead to get a co-worker to sign in for us (to keep from being late for the start of our shift.) Why couldn't you use this tactic to leave your shift early, or to take a long lunch break? Maybe this is such an everyday occurrence at his job, no one deemed this suspicious. Maybe they have had second thoughts but are afraid of losing their job because of it. Where I worked, if you admitted to doing this, you would be fired on the spot. Where is a good place to post my theory as to what took place that night? I have some other observations I haven't seen posted that I would like to discuss

Hello and :Welcome-12-june:

I haven't seen a camera mounted anywhere either. No turnstiles with camers, zilch. I also noticed that this is a one guard guardhouse. If he has to go to the jon, he has to leave the guardhouse. Do we know that this guardhouse is manned during all workhours. I know that the (well-know) fourtune 500 company I worked for had to discontinued having a guard at the guardhouses located at the parking lot due to budget cuts. Don't know if this is the case or not but I was administrator over the security service agreements and there were plenty of incidences over the years where equipment, tools, material was stolen right out of the guardgate. I've even had a pickup truck with a long flat bed with a tractor disappear off the plant site and the guards never saw a thing. Had a large generator stolen off of a building roof before. This one had to be lifted witht he crane and the guards never saw a thing............get my drift.:innocent:

don't forget a lunch break! Doubt he sits in the guardhouse during his lunch.

MARYANN123: There used to be a theories and discussion thread but I could not find it for you. I know someone else will probably be able to help you out better than I. Here is Haleigh's "homepage" where all her threads are located. Haleigh Cummings 5 years old - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Is it inappropriate to post a theory here? And how about posting links to video? My concern is with the cuts on Ronald's hand that show up in one of the videos. He says it's from punching the wall, but the cuts are in all the wrong places, and they look more like he was digging in a brush pile.

Is it inappropriate to post a theory here? And how about posting links to video? My concern is with the cuts on Ronald's hand that show up in one of the videos. He says it's from punching the wall, but the cuts are in all the wrong places, and they look more like he was digging in a brush pile.

Lots of us have a problem with the story of the cuts on his hand, but here's the theories thread: Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Another thing that bothers me is the fact that LE believes he was at work the entire night. I worked for an Airline, and although we didn't punch time cards, we signed into our keypads. At Christmas when the traffic was at a standstill, we would call ahead to get a co-worker to sign in for us (to keep from being late for the start of our shift.) Why couldn't you use this tactic to leave your shift early, or to take a long lunch break? Maybe this is such an everyday occurrence at his job, no one deemed this suspicious. Maybe they have had second thoughts but are afraid of losing their job because of it. Where I worked, if you admitted to doing this, you would be fired on the spot. Where is a good place to post my theory as to what took place that night? I have some other observations I haven't seen posted that I would like to discuss

The only problem with that is that the way they sign in at his work is by finger print not time stamp thing.

The only problem with that is that the way they sign in at his work is by finger print not time stamp thing.

That device was installed at PDM after Haleigh went missing.

Yep and I believe after they found out what Ron (and others I'm sure) were doing regarding having others clock them in or whatever it was.

What I would like to know, is what time RC called Tommy to ask him to go round to check on Misty, and what time Tommy called him back to report that no one was home. There should be a record of these calls.

On hearing that news, surely RC would have either called his mother or GM (assuming they had keys to the place) or, do what any other father would do, and leave his place of work immediately to check that his kids were safe.

Also, when Tommy went to check on Misty (especially knowing there were kids there) surely he would have checked both front and back doors.

I know you can't really believe a word that any of these players say, but surely LE have asked TC if he checked the back door, thereby establishing a timeline of when the door was "bricked open".

Art's website says "more than 90 phone calls."

And it says "to his girlfriend-babysitter" so our thought that they we not all to Misty, according to Art, is incorrect.

I think RC would make 90 calls to MC that night because:
1. He's a control freak and couldn't help himself even though he knew her phone would be off.
2. It helps him establish an alibi for being at work because of his pings.
3. It creates a scapegoat because now MC appears to have not been where she was supposed to be.

My theory has been that MC called Tommy to help her with the disposal, but now I'm wondering if she didn't do it alone to prove her love to RC. Maybe she took too long and RC, being a control freak, called Tommy to go to the mh and ascertain that she hadn't returned yet from her errand. Maybe Tommy was miffed that she wasn't where she was supposed to be and followed up later when she got home, found her upset, heard her confession, and helped her stage the mh.

Someone mentioned that if the guard left the guard shack at PDM to go to the bathroom, he would have to leave his post. If you look at the picture Papa posted, it looks like a porta-potty attached to the guard shack. No one could anticipate when the guard would be using the porta-potty, tho.

IMO, if someone parked outside the gated area at PDM, maybe no one would see them coming and going.

ETA: I mean if that person did not leave the gate by the guard shack.

Why can't we have these records? We have Casey's cell phone records.. isn't it part of the sunshine law, that the public can have this stuff? They live in the same state so why do the same rules not apply.. has anyone tried putting in a public records request? I wanna know who he was calling!

We are not seeing any statements or phone records etc as no one has been arrested... no need for us to have them or see them.

We are not seeing any statements or phone records etc as no one has been arrested... no need for us to have them or see them.

But maybe the phone calls that night etc are related to his drug business. So we should get to see them. Because I want to see them. Because I am curious.

I know there is no need for us to see them. I just want to.

(You can't see that there is a smile behind my posts so I thought I better say it :) I'm kidding, but not really. I do wanna see them)

I think that Teresa had a big hand in seeing that Ron showed up for work and instructed him on what was expected of him. I also believe that a combination of Teresa with a bit of guidance from GGMS and Ron's uncle were orchestrating the disposal of Haleigh. Ron may have called Misty because his mother was wise enough to know that the phones needed to be cut off due to the pinging. Teresa most likely instructed Misty to turn the phone off after seeing that Ron was going to continually call every second. I would not be surprised if it were found out that Teresa's phone was cut off too. Ron, IMO, couldn't "not know" everything that was going on, plus he was totally shocked at what he had done and was in a total meltdown and
needed to talk to his family and Misty. This is just an opinon about the phone calls, not a theory of mine yet. Just entertaining the thought right now.

Please tell me what you think Ron and Haleighs grammas did to her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back