Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

Discussion in 'Mickey Shunick' started by FrayedKnot, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GulfCoastKAT

GulfCoastKAT New Member

He gets LWOP without "rapist" attached to his name in these murder cases. That puts him a step up in the prison class system.

2. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Mmmmmmm. Makes one think.......

3. GulfCoastKAT

GulfCoastKAT New Member

I read the police report for the Evangeline parish Oral sexual battery case and it's terrifying but he didn't rape that victim. Something stopped him- the report says his victim told him she was a virgin and that's why he didn't rape her. I don't think that she was raped. I would think that the DA and the police would make darn sure that his plea in that case included the rape and not lesser charge of Oral Sexual Battery.

Police report here: http://1079ishot.com/brandon-scott-lavergne-1999-arrest-report/

Very graphic.

4. MamaRoux

MamaRoux New Member

He's already a tier 3 sex offender...so he has no step up.

5. Passnthru

Passnthru New Member

I don't know if this has been talked about yet and I'm sorry if it has. Still haven't caught up on the post from the entire weekend.

Okay I blew up the image of Brandon walking to the courthouse the other day because it looked like something was inside his left hand. Can someone enlighten me on this. It almost looks like the index finger is cut off from the last knuckle down and some sort of blue/grey overgrowth, not sure. Maybe some of you can explain this to me that might know more as I have been unable to follow along the last few days.

Garryb, thank you for answering so many unanswered questions for all of us.

Attached Files:

6. MamaRoux

MamaRoux New Member

True, he had the victim spit into a wash cloth. With LP, I am under the impression that at first, they were together with her consent and things went south when she wanted to leave to see her children. I am not totally convinced that BSL is an outright rapist in the commonly understood sense of the word.

7. Passnthru

Passnthru New Member

And thank you to all of you that responded to let me know how to upload that image of Brandons blown up hand.

8. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I also do not think he orally raped Mickey. She would have left him with more than an almost cut off finger!
    Jmo

9. Jkg005

Jkg005 New Member

His attorney stated that Charlene is the reason he wanted to come clean. Her interviews were very powerful.
    She is one fine lady in my eyes 100% class act. Frankly this one of the few truths he told. MOO

10. NewYork625

NewYork625 Well-Known Member

11. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I question the consent.

12. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

I am really let down. I have always thought that all the folks in Cajun country was waving due to their friendly nature.. Now I learn that they are only waving due to all the bugs in the air...

13. Passnthru

Passnthru New Member

14. NewYork625

It looks like he's holding the chain. Two more views:

Attached Files:

• bsl2.bmp
      File size:
      126.2 KB
      Views:
    • bsl.bmp
      File size:
      64.2 KB
      Views:
  15. NewYork625

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...sey=nav|head
    LAFAYETTE -- Mickey Shunick could be coming home today.

The Lafayette Parish Coroner’s Office has finished processing Shunick’s remains and will release them to the family “if they have a funeral home,” according to Keith Talamo, chief medicolegal investigator for the coroner’s office.

Staff at the coroner’s office confirmed that Shunick died from a gunshot wound to the head with multiple stab wounds contributing to the cause of death, Talamo said.

16. Backwoods

Backwoods New Member

I have a lot of those, too, JustyThoughts. One small "dangling detail" that I keep wondering about: What was the real story with those bike hand grips?

A tiny detail among so much, I know -- but we spent so much time discussing them, I really would like to know. We may never, though.

17. HouDat

HouDat Prominent Member

Not sure I'm seeing the connection you're attempting to make, here. Are you suggesting or insinuating that MS was first brought to the property near BSL's place of residence?

Plea Agreement seems to indicate that he brought her body to Pinesclaire, only stopping at his residence for clean-up purposes.

What at BSL's place might have attracted the scavengers?

18. K.jill

K.jill Well-Known Member

The disclosure documents state that he did something similar if not the exact same, with the exception of murder to Lisa and Mickey. I mean the same thing he did to the 1999 victim. This makes me think he has a fixation on oral rape. I do not know how he would keep from being bitten. Also Claire higginbottom said that he put ants in her mouth as a child.
    Since the disclosure documents state this I wonder if they have some evidence that points to him tieing them up.

19. MonkeyShine

MonkeyShine New Member

I pressed CTRL and +, which enlarges the size of a web page, looks like he has his fingers around part of the chain hanging from his waist. Hard to make anything out of it. BTW, just FYI for everyone, pressing CTRL and - shrinks the size of the web page, so you can always put it back to normal display.

20. Backwoods

Backwoods New Member

brenda lee, do you know how Mickey's animals are doing these days? I think of them often. I hope they have their ways of knowing why Mickey is not there, but that she is watching over them. I bet they do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.