Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

Discussion in 'Mickey Shunick' started by FrayedKnot, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FOTOBUG

FOTOBUG New Member

just as recent as yesterday or the day before. If i remember correctly, she has been missing for a while. I will try to find it again. Sometimes i cannot open the town talk, but will look.

2. Allusonz

Allusonz New Member

Yes he was. It is also part of the area searched by LE with dogs and crime scene tape. From the locals that posted that was the only area in that vacinity that specifically had dogs and crime scene tape.

It as well takes me back to the May 21st statement released by LE that they were not ruling out foul play.

3. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

In every single thing he professed guilt of he played the victim.
    Think about this. He has serious convictions against him regarding ( to date) 3 women.
    My father is in his 80's, my husband, bros, bros in laws, male friends, neighbors, etc. Have never once been convicted of any crime against any woman. Jmo.....he cannot expect anybody to believe he is no culpable in these crimes.

4. Allusonz

Allusonz New Member

This was expressed so much better than my lame attempt!

Thanks!

5. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I believe and hope that we will discover more crimes against women from BSL. And that he will eventually get the death penalty. Jmo
    Having him confess works for now. Let's keep going. There's more I feel certain.
    P.s I quite often feel I am not expressing myself where others understand what I mean to be saying. Perhaps I need to explain myself better. I am guessing I should.

6. Allusonz

Allusonz New Member

There was also a plea deal involved with this case as well. 13 years ago rape was not dealt with the same way it is today yet the detectives in their initial report felt that she was not telling the entire story and asked her mom to see if she would open up to her. That is very telling to me that the detectives then felt that strongly about it.

7. Allusonz

Allusonz New Member

I have a great excuse called foot and mouth disease. My foot is more often in the wrong place. Maybe that is my mouth. :giggle:

I believe that there are indeed more victims and additional charges.

8. KateB

KateB New Member

ITA. And remember, when he plead guilty in 1999, he avoided the warrant that had been issued for abusing his wife and he avoided military court for being AWOL. It also seemed to help him avoid being charged with Lisa's murder for 13 years. Now, it seems to me, this guilty plea is also to avoid the microscope for this crime and his other crimes. I hope all the different jurisdictions are looking at him closely.

9. aviatrix

aviatrix New Member

I feel, and have felt since the very beginning of this thread that BSL was out and about WAY before 2008.

His family would know EXACTLy when he was released and yet, even though several members were on here at various times, none of them ever volunteered that information. Just an observation. Nothing more......

10. Allusonz

Allusonz New Member

I am so sorry to hear about your family member. I have been following the Ryan Ferguson case for some time now as I believe that not only is he innocent but his friend that had the dream 2 years later is as well.

11. aviatrix

aviatrix New Member

The unadulterated gall of any person to inflict such a ruse as this on the general public is a slap in the face to the memory of MS. He was hoping to escape the death penalty and that the investigation into a girl who was kidnapped and killed ONE MILE from his sister's house -- he was hoping to avoid the death penalty in TEXAS -- cause you know -- as Ron White says -- TEXAS HAS AN EXPRESS LANE -- and it is calling yo name BS Lavergne -- it is sho calling your name.

Furthermore -- evil is evil. There is no forgiveness for Satanic acts. When you call the devil out -- you stomp on hiim and insult him. There is a daily battle that goes on here on earth for our souls -- and there is no forgiveness until there is repentence. I am a Christian -- but I will fight against evil people and principalities -- and there is no forgiveness for BSL until ALL the crimes are confessed to and ALL the stories and participants are known and outed. Then ...in time....Christians are called to forgive. Not now -- cause it is not over yet. When everything has been investigated and everything is cleared up -- THEN -- if he shows true repentence in prison -- then we are called to forgive. It is my opinion, but I am not going to smooth over and pretend true evil does not exist on this earth because I am here to tell you IT DOES.

12. Lera213

Lera213 New Member

13. KinseyWannabe

KinseyWannabe Member

I came across an interesting entry in this blog today:
    http://nickswalk.blogspot.com/2012/08/no-cookies-for-you-today.html

Please note that I don't agree with everything stated in the blog. I'm posting it because it gives a perspective from someone who visits Angola regularly.

I've been curious!

Peace to all. :eek:fftobed:

14. Allusonz

Allusonz New Member

15. bessie

bessie Verified Insider

16. bessie

bessie Verified Insider

Oh, just lovely. :waiting:

The US Marshals Office is asking for the public's help in finding an escaped inmate and sex offender who was last seen in Lafayette.

Cornette is a sex offender and has several mental and psychological problems.

http://www.katc.com/mobile/story.cfm?n=249669

He is serving a 21 month sentence, and escaped on his way to a halfway house!

17. jujube

jujube Member

It's great that they've released his picture. This is a man who looks like the stereotype of a criminal/rapist so he may be easy to catch.

18. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

Shades of Gary Hilton! I think he was found in Cherokee Co Ga... about 10 miles from my freakin house! IIRC...
    or maybe it was a Cherokee Co deputy that had him on his dash cam prioir to his capture??? I just remember I was creeped out when he was finally caught!!

19. Cortne

Cortne Well-Known Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3LUc78vbDk"]can only imagine - YouTube[/ame]

I will never grasp following a god that allowed this child to be so brutally yanked away from her MOTHER family friends and loved ones.
    Really really trying here, I really am.

To this day my children still ask about the damn white truck. They wont forget the day I said road trip, we are searching white mfing trucks.

I could not imagine losing one of my babies. Mickey lit up my heart the first time I saw her face. I will never forget her. My only regret, besides the wrong person being dead, is that I read what the devil says happened.
    I may not believe in god like I would like but I def do believe in the devil.

May you rest in peace sweet girl.

This song tends to break me down and bring it all back around.

Much love and strength to all families involved.

20. ATasteOfHoney

ATasteOfHoney Well-Known Member

Perhaps, but if it were me and I had a serial killer in my family (through marriage or not), I'd be humble and careful not to come across as smug.

I am glad that all good citizens reported what they saw that helped put BSL away and hope that all of us here would do the same. It's just simply the right thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.