Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help thinking, in view of all we now know of BSL's past, that his house fire last year (around July 2011), is very suspicious. Can anyone please find more details about this? I feel it is very important.

I wish I could find out more about it, and wonder if this was a case of arson, for the purpose of covering up yet another murder. Pure speculation of course. JMO :twocents:

HOLLY BOBO went missing April 2011

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10305/0/

LAUREN SPIERER went missing June 2011

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11173/0/

just felt like I needed to share this. I was harassed by drivers on my way to work at 3am over the past year twice, I think the crazies like Amb Caffry for some reason. The second incident, the driver got in front of me and slowed to 40mph intentionally so I decided to lag behind instead of passing the car up again, my strategy was to get up close enough to get or appear to be getting he/she's license plate number, nothing like the fear of being reported and stopped by police to scare them off, make them think twice.

Indeed.I wonder when the first time his bio mom said no --when he was a teen? Brings to mind a recent discussion with Foxfire regarding a woman in Sunset- about 10 miles from Churchpoint who was murdered in her apartment in 1993. It's a cold case. BSL would have been around 14 at the time.

Can anyone enlighten me on this 1993 cold case?

Except that there were two witnesses the day that Ali was abducted.. And from BSL's patterned behavior and other info that investigators have learned. It may not be difficult, to not only charge BSL, but also locate Ali's remains..

Imo, an experienced geographical profiler could narrow down the search locations in a New York minute... and TES is just down the road...

I've been reading for weeks, not able to post anything more than all of your words, thoughts and discoveries continue to bring to light. So many tears have fallen as I have gone from thread to thread. Thankful to all of you and Mickey's family/friends for giving this evil good purpose. I have faith that good will triumph. Mickey's legacy of positive energy, love and warrior spirit will remain with me for life. It's a great motivator.

For me Mickey death demands that all of BSL victims be revealed. I do think that Ali very well could be one of his victims. And, yes I think there are many. IMO, LE should be looking in rural cemeteries, property of relatives and sugarcane fields for her remains.

Something I wanted to share...Last Sunday night as I drove home towards south Louisiana from unpacking my niece at college, I was overcome with the sadness of Mickey's earthly fate. As I blinked through the flow of tears, a song (that I had never heard before) came on my radio station. It was, 'Let Me Be Your Angel' sung by Tiffany Evans. What a sweet message and just what my soul needed to hear.

This turned out to be a pretty good tip and seems to have jarred some memories from both BN and her Husband. They are interested in talking to Mac Sanford about Ali.
Great tip sleuthers

That is awesome news :woohoo:

We do have great sleuthers here! Maybe some would like to visit Ali's WS page and do some sleuthing for her.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103767"]TX TX - Alexandria Joy Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Her name was Cynthia Devillier, she was found dead in October 1993

Can anyone enlighten me on this 1993 cold case?

"The victim, Cynthia Devillier, a twenty-seven year old white female had returned home from work the afternoon of October 1, 1993, and spoke briefly with her landlord before retiring for the night.

Miss Devillier lived alone in her apartment, and had been there for over four years without incident. On October 2nd, 1993 when she failed to leave for work, her landlord went to check on her and found her dead. There was no sign of forced entry, no struggle, and nothing seems to have been touched. The autopsy indicated that she died of strangulation."

http://stlandrycrimestoppers.com/unsolved.aspx

"The victim, Cynthia Devillier, a twenty-seven year old white female had returned home from work the afternoon of October 1, 1993, and spoke briefly with her landlord before retiring for the night.

Miss Devillier lived alone in her apartment, and had been there for over four years without incident. On October 2nd, 1993 when she failed to leave for work, her landlord went to check on her and found her dead. There was no sign of forced entry, no struggle, and nothing seems to have been touched. The autopsy indicated that she died of strangulation."

http://stincidentlandrycrimestoppers.com/unsolved.aspx

Wowser! Thx DizZ & Schmidty! I've seemed to have formed a recollection of this incident. Especially the name. Hhhhmmm...

I guess we may never know the entire truth of what happened to my sweet friend. He could not even keep his story straight because he told his family he was attached on Bourbon street and the police it was at a gas station. I keep wondering about the pepper spray. BW told us before a search that she had it in her hand if my memory is correct. When did she use it on him?

He hit her bike with his truck and bent the back wheel. She flew off her bike. So he gets out of his truck and then what? How did he get her in the truck?

I can not connect the dots. I think she maced him right away and she got his knife then and stabbed him. He got it back cutting his hand and stabbed her. He picked her up and put her in the passenger seat and put the bike in the back and drove off before someone saw or heard.

I think the gun shot to the head was not because she got the knife again but as a "screw you" move showing his rage for her injuring him. That could have been done at the cane field and then he went home to tend his wounds and regroup.

I guess if there is info that was released already about the location of his wounds and where he drove after St Landry, I would have more piece of mind on how she got in the truck. I can not see her accepting a ride from someone that hit her with a truck. I do not see him letting her get in his truck still holding the pepper spray and having her bag with a cell phone in it.

Thanks for letting me express my thoughts.

I guess we may never know the entire truth of what happened to my sweet friend. He could not even keep his story straight because he told his family he was attached on Bourbon street and the police it was at a gas station. I keep wondering about the pepper spray. BW told us before a search that she had it in her hand if my memory is correct. When did she use it on him?

He hit her bike with his truck and bent the back wheel. She flew off her bike. So he gets out of his truck and then what? How did he get her in the truck?

I can not connect the dots. I think she maced him right away and she got his knife then and stabbed him. He got it back cutting his hand and stabbed her. He picked her up and put her in the passenger seat and put the bike in the back and drove off before someone saw or heard.

I think the gun shot to the head was not because she got the knife again but as a "screw you" move showing his rage for her injuring him. That could have been done at the cane field and then he went home to tend his wounds and regroup.

I guess if there is info that was released already about the location of his wounds and where he drove after St Landry, I would have more piece of mind on how she got in the truck. I can not see her accepting a ride from someone that hit her with a truck. I do not see him letting her get in his truck still holding the pepper spray and having her bag with a cell phone in it.

I have had the same quetions. Her loving mother said she would not have gotten in the sleigh with Santa!
I think she had no option. He gave her none.His way or no way. jmo

Adam called police the end of May alerting them to BSL. He also stated that he was jumping up and down to get their attention, noting he had a temporary tag and new tires on his truck.

The lady at Don's Wholesale was in touch with them early on too. He came in and she noted the license altercation. Then he came in June 4th and purchased the truck. The story goes from a poster on here that she alerted police when he came in the first time with the altered license and injuries to his hands. And, when he came back to purchase the truck.

So why did Chief Craft state that the tip came in June 14th?

Adam called police the end of May alerting them to BSL. He also stated that he was jumping up and down to get their attention, noting he had a temporary tag and new tires on his truck.

The lady at Don's Wholesale was in touch with them early on too. He came in and she noted the license altercation. Then he came in June 4th and purchased the truck. The story goes from a poster on here that she alerted police when he came in the first time with the altered license and injuries to his hands. And, when he came back to purchase the truck.

IIRC, it was the saleslady. He did buy the truck in early June (3rd or 4th) but then she went on vacation and informed LE when she returned.

Updated my about me section on my profile ...I'm getting pretty comfortable on this site...I barely spend time on facebook anymore since I joined websleuths.

IIRC, it was the saleslady. He did buy the truck in early June (3rd or 4th) but then she went on vacation and informed LE when she returned.

I heard they were in touch with her 3-4 times during her vacation, can't remember where I heard that. Maybe EBR who is also in the auto business and talked to her.

I agree that either we don't have the whole story and probably also that the story is not 100% truthful. It is after all coming from someone that is well known for lying constantly.

If you look at the discovery documents in the list of oral statements it shows on June 14 BSL made statements to family members.

IMO one of those family members called in that tip.

You know, I feel I must comment on some things that have been going on here.
As far as his bio 1/2 sister, I commend her for doing the right thing(s).
Maybe after the fact, but nonetheless she came thru. Again, I think she deserves a medal! I feel so much empathy for what she went thru and is going thru and will continue to go thru.
I have a cousin who is the biggest sweetheart in the world! He is in his fifties. But when he is not sweet, he is the scariest person one could hope to encounter. My cousin (whom I love very much) is a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic and suffers from psychotic episodes.
I am not suggesting that BSL is the same as my cousin.
Like I said, my cousin is the bigget sweetheart in the world, until he is not! That is when the whole game changes! He attempted to murder his own father (my uncle) numerous times, attempted suicide, and cut off his own penis with a butcher knife. Was he wanting to do "evil" to others? No. He was hearing God speak to him and following orders. For the good of mankind......to save the world.
My dear cousin is heavily medicated today, but still believes orders from God. Thankfully, he tells us. However, I would never be left alone with him.
Now, I am not suggesting BSL is anything like my dear cousin. What I am suggesting is that even when a loved one is "not right", mentally ill", "evil", a rapist, murderer, coward,
whatever.......we cannot erase our love.
And yet, she still did the right thing.....

I thought June 14th was the date TX and LA finally spoke about the burned truck...but might be remembering this wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46