Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it make some so uncomfortable to think that maybe, just maybe this MONSTER as you say, could possible have a human emotion?!?!?!
The attorneys were under no obligation to say anything about how their client reacted. Their work was done as of last Friday. If the attorney said these things, what was his reason? Perhaps he felt it his duty.
I am just as upset over the murders of these precious souls as anyone, but honestly, I am aghast over the venom spewed over and over again. I believe this will be my third time saying these words on this forum, but Lord, there but for the grace of the Almighty God go I, or someone I love...or you, or someone you love...we need to check ourselves because the way we judge others will be the way we will be judged.

This time I don't even care if I am bashed...have at it.

BSL bumped Mickey, he then had a chance to be remorseful & let her go, alive.
BSL kidnapped Mickey, he then had a chance to be remorseful & let her go, alive.
BSL stabbed Mickey, he then had a chance to be remorseful & let her go, alive.
BSL brought Mickey by a hospital, he then had a chance to be remorseful & let her go, alive.
BSL brought Mickey to a cane field, he then had a chance to be remorseful & let her go, alive.
BSL killed Mickey, he then had a chance to be remorseful & leave her body where it could be found.
BSL buried Mickey, he then had a chance to be remorseful & confess & let her body be found.
BSL was arrested, he then had a chance to be remorseful & let her body be found.
BSL was indicted for 2 capital murders he then had a chance to be remorseful & let her body be found.
And then he suddenly felt enough remorse to let her body be found?
Why wasn't he remorseful enough before? Because it's not about him being remorseful for Mickey and her family or our community, it is remorse for himself that despite his evil deeds, lies, and manipulations, he was suddenly faced with the death penalty.

The Bible does tell people not to judge,states we should pray for our enemy, love our neighbor as ourselves, love the sick, the prisoner, and the poor, it also says to “Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good,” (Rom. 12:9). It also says to forgive 70 times 7.

I prefer to

Due to BS Lavergne’s obvious traits of psychopathic tendencies and escalating deviant behavior, I am confident that, if a competent investigation is conducted, there will be many unknown victims revealed. The magnitude/total will depend solely upon his escalation level.
BSL, was very calculating, deflective, creative, and manipulative. He had honed his skills for over a decade, & possibly two, imo. BSL, used multiple ruses during & after the Mickey Shunick, abduction and had perfected the use of jurisdictional linkage blindness. He was brought down due to an aware public’s tips and Mighty Mick's perception, instincts and heroic fight to end this malignant psychopathic sexual predator's trail of terror..

BSL’s Home – 1st LE Jurisdiction

MS Abduction – 2nd LE Jurisdiction

Bike Disposal – 3rd LE Jurisdiction

Hospital NOLA – 4th LE Jurisdiction

Opelousas General – 5th LE Jurisdiction

Stolen DW Truck Report – 6th LE Jurisdiction -Texas

Burned/Stripped DW Truck – 7th LE Jurisdiction – Texas

Body dumped in field - 8th Jurisdiction LA

Mickey Shunick’s remains located – 9th Jurisdiction LA

Angola Correctional Facility/Prison - 10TH JURISDICTION LA

Brandon Scott Lavergne, is/was also very forensically aware..

BSL bumped Mickey, he then had a chance to be remorseful & let her go, alive.
BSL kidnapped Mickey, he then had a chance to be remorseful & let her go, alive.
BSL stabbed Mickey, he then had a chance to be remorseful & let her go, alive.
BSL brought Mickey by a hospital, he then had a chance to be remorseful & let her go, alive.
BSL brought Mickey to a cane field, he then had a chance to be remorseful & let her go, alive.
BSL killed Mickey, he then had a chance to be remorseful & leave her body where it could be found.
BSL buried Mickey, he then had a chance to be remorseful & confess & let her body be found.
BSL was arrested, he then had a chance to be remorseful & let her body be found.
BSL was indicted for 2 capital murders he then had a chance to be remorseful & let her body be found.
And then he suddenly felt enough remorse to let her body be found?
Why wasn't he remorseful enough before? Because it's not about him being remorseful for Mickey and her family or our community, it is remorse for himself that despite his evil deeds, lies, and manipulations, he was suddenly faced with the death penalty.

The Bible does tell people not to judge,states we should pray for our enemy, love our neighbor as ourselves, love the sick, the prisoner, and the poor, it also says to “Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good,” (Rom. 12:9). It also says to forgive 70 times 7.

I prefer to

Uhh, thanks for pointing all of that out to me. Especially that Bible quote...I had no idea:what:

Due to BS Lavergne’s obvious traits of psychopathic tendencies and escalating deviant behavior, I am confident that, if a competent investigation is conducted, there will be many unknown victims revealed. The magnitude/total will depend solely upon his escalation level.
BSL, was very calculating, deflective, creative, and manipulative. He had honed his skills for over a decade, & possibly two, imo. BSL, used multiple ruses during & after the Mickey Shunick, abduction and had perfected the use of jurisdictional linkage blindness. He was brought down due to an aware public’s tips and Mighty Mick's perception, instincts and heroic fight to end this malignant psychopathic sexual predator's trail of terror..

BSL’s Home – 1st LE Jurisdiction

MS Abduction – 2nd LE Jurisdiction

Bike Disposal – 3rd LE Jurisdiction

Hospital NOLA – 4th LE Jurisdiction

Opelousas General – 5th LE Jurisdiction

Stolen DW Truck Report – 6th LE Jurisdiction -Texas

Burned/Stripped DW Truck – 7th LE Jurisdiction – Texas

Body dumped in field - 8th Jurisdiction LA

Mickey Shunick’s remains located – 9th Jurisdiction LA

Angola Correctional Facility/Prison - 10TH JURISDICTION LA

Brandon Scott Lavergne, is/was also very forensically aware..

Now come on y'all. Which is it? Is he a stupid oaf or a criminal mastermind?

Now come on y'all. Which is it? Is he a stupid oaf or a criminal mastermind?

Neither, MamaRoux, BS Lavergne is/was an everywhere man, a nowhere man..

A psychopathic, sadistic, malignant, sexual predator/serial killer with no human emotions..

He simply hid behind his mask of normalcy, remaining stealth, and honed his skills for years and possibly decades. In his mind, BS Lavergne was a soldier, a soldier on a perpetual mission..

BS Lavergne, was/is a hunter, a hunter of human prey...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IUl-JwJC5U"]Danny Gokey_I Will Not Say Goodbye( NEW MUSIC ) - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you Mighty Mick!...

Oh, just lovely. :waiting:

The US Marshals Office is asking for the public's help in finding an escaped inmate and sex offender who was last seen in Lafayette.

Cornette is a sex offender and has several mental and psychological problems.

http://www.katc.com/mobile/story.cfm?n=249669

He is serving a 21 month sentence, and escaped on his way to a halfway house!

KLFY 10 Acadiana's Multimedia Station
Thanks to a viewers tip, suspect Sherman CORNETTE was arrested at University Medical Center in Lafayette. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

:jail:

Thanks to a viewers tip, suspect Sherman CORNETTE was arrested at University Medical Center in Lafayette. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

:rocker: Good! No halfway house for him now. Thanks for the update, HouDat.

Thanx for sharing, HouDat..

"an aware American Public is a very valuable resource for Law Enforcement"..

Somehow, I have to believe that guardian angel Mighty Mick was indirectly responsible for this absconded RSO's capture..

Surely this isn't him:

http://www.offendex.com/citydirectory/GA/Ellijay/Sherman_Cornette_721247

Sherman Cornette
Absconded
Ellijay GA 30536
View photos: 1

DOB: 1953-01-01
Height: 5 ft. 0 in.
Weight: 230
Race/Ethnicity: White
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Identifying Marks: SC FHD

Offense: CHILD MOLESTATION
Incarcerated: N Wanted: Y

A young teen? Recently, like in the past two years? Hmm...

Dorothy "Eyvonne" Rosier went missing from Pineville on 01/11/2011. She was 25 at the time, though, and she "disappeared".

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/8719/14

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...0&ll=32.90265,-92.301636&spn=2.25514,5.410767

Bessie ~ Yes this is the missing girl from Pineville, Dorothy Rosier, I read about just recently. She has been missing for a good while. Read it in the Town Talk.
She is in her 20's and not a teen. I Apologize for my mistake.

IMO, she was about a minute away from the lighted fenced bike path and the view from Johnston street was before it.

Regarding why she wouldn't have turned off St. Landry once BSL was following her: I assume BSL dropped back with the truck and went slowly - slow enough so that his motor was quiet and that his headlights didn't shine brightly on Mickey to alert her. Her bike had no rear-view mirror. He waited until she got clear of the houses before he made his run at the bike.

And it is possible that she was listening to music on her iPod. The guilty plea specifically said he destroyed her iPod.
That's the way I read it: She wasn't aware he was there.

I was speaking with someone in LE today, when I mentioned more victims, he said... are you talking about the girl from Alexandria!?! Is there one from Alexandria??? Maybe he was thinking Ali and was mistaken in what he heard.. not sure.

There is a boy missing in Alexandria, dont recall the name at this time. But dont know of a female missing.

Why was Lisa's memorial service last week? :confused:

I just read the funeral-home obit for Lisa's Aug. 17 memorial. Interesting that it was held only five hours after BSL's conviction. I see that she was one of eight siblings. So sad that three of the eight are deceased. That family has seen more than its share of heartache; I hope that they took some comfort from finally seeing Lisa's murderer jailed, and that the memorial was uplifting and cleansing.

The University of Louisiana at Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns football players will carry Mickey Shunick with them for the 2012 season.

Team members will wear a decal portraying a girl on her bicycle on their helmets throughout the season, UL Sports Information Director Brian McCann said Tuesday night.

The name "Mickey" will be spelled beneath the bike.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...Shunick?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|p

Some initial discussion of a bike path or other memorial occurred at the Lafayette council meeting last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie