Brandon Scott Lavergne - New Evidence Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl who posted a video of a BSL letter...
I'm like 95% sure this is the same girl that kept butting into every part of this case, saying she had dated him but was called out on being a liar. She said all kinds of stuff during the Mickey vigil too, like she had seen a suspicious guy that took off running and she feared for her life.

That kind of bull.

Don't believe it, sorry.

So it looks like he might have been responsible for the car accident, after all. On pdf p.11, the woman who was seriously injured in the crash told the investigator she heard that BSL confessed to friends he cut the brake lines on the vehicle, and ran it off the road with his gf's car. Maybe we'll hear more about this when they release evidence about Lisa's murder.

I'm thinking of the sister of the young man killed in the accident. She posted here for a bit, desperate for the truth about her brother's death. I hope her questions have been answered.

The abuse and torture of his ex-wife is all so typical of a violent criminal who targets women. It's what they do -- bully, intimidate, and control. Hiding in the dark to sneak up and grab her from behind as she walked in the house is classic.

What's interesting about BSL is almost every "heresay" thing about him has been true. I can't really think of an instance it wasn't.

The cutting of the brakes seems so likely, and the fact that he returned to her home only two days after being released? What a creep. You know his mind never left potential women to target.

NOT trying to offend anyones religious beliefs here, but I also read yesterday that a woman in prison who was friends with BSL said Brandon was "Very religious and would often quote bible verses that chastised her for being a lesbian."

That just made me want to punch the screen.
For one, from what I've read about Mickey, she seemed to be the opposite of that. Like she loved anyone, no matter what if they were good people, gay or not.

Then you have this serial killer right here blasting a girl for being gay, yet he's urinating in people's mouths, beating his girl friends, murdering girls.

To be honest, I really think the reason he disliked the prisoner he was friends with being gay not because of "religious reasons". I know he hid behind that reasoning, but I think that BSL absolutely couldn't STAND to know there was a girl out of his reach.

Sister? No. Cousin? No.
Girl who likes girl? Absolutely not.

It raged him to know that there were girls that were unattainable to him. He's so creepy.

his head injury in july 99 needs to be looked into. did any of the women on the possible victims list go missing in july of 99? i'm still reading all of the documents, so sorry if ya'll already discussed this

his head injury in july 99 needs to be looked into. did any of the women on the possible victims list go missing in july of 99? i'm still reading all of the documents, so sorry if ya'll already discussed this

That absolutely jumped out of the page too.
When i read that stuff, I thought it sounded identical to BSL's "cuts" he received from being "beat up" by a bunch of guys. Then going to the hospital to get treated.

There was another woman in 1999 that some on here were thinking maybe he was involved with murdering.
She was so badly decomposed that i'm not sure if cause of death was ever determined, or any DNA of anyone was found.

I'm like 95% sure this is the same girl that kept butting into every part of this case, saying she had dated him but was called out on being a liar. She said all kinds of stuff during the Mickey vigil too, like she had seen a suspicious guy that took off running and she feared for her life.

That kind of bull.

Don't believe it, sorry.

That's really a shame.

There are also several videos she posted on youtube of her singing. I agree with Crimson clover about the 15 minutes...

I keep seeing mention of pictures of his burned truck, but i cant find them?

Brandon Lavergne pleads guilty to murdering Michaela "Mickey ...
www.cbsnews.com/.../brandon-lavergne-pleads-guilty-to-murdering-...Aug 17, 2012 – A grand jury indicted Lavergne July 18 on two counts of first-degree murder in Shunick's disappearance and in the July 1999 death of Lisa Pate

Does anyone think it's weird that there is basically no information on Madeline Aumiller, or where she is?
LE got into contact with her brother, so it's obvious she still has living family.

But I did a quick google search, and I'm pretty sure I came across her old address in Texas in less than 2 minutes.

So how is there not any information related to her?
Was she even reported missing? I know she is not listed in the missing persons list because LE stated that. But did anyone even bother to report her?

Did she have children? An ex husband? Was it normal for her to be walking on the side of the road, if in fact that is what happened and it seems so according to a report from BSL's ex-wife?

I feel very sorry for her. It's almost as if there's slim to nothing on her even existing, except the articles that list her as being a possible victim.

BSL was making trips to Oregon, clear across the country.
I'm certain there are many more states.
How many of these poor women are not in the missing persons lists?

All I heard on KATC yesterday was rude people bickering about how they were tired of hearing about BSL. Guess who posted on how she wanted to hear more? Ali Lowitzer's mother.

If a potential victims mother wants to hear more, random peoples opinions should be irrelevant.

I wonder if they are even still investigating Ali's disappearance, or if BSL's name has been cleared.

That kind of bull.

Don't believe it, sorry.

I also recognized her and had the same thoughts which is where my "I'll believe it when LE and MSM confirm it." She has a few FB accounts and YouTube names. They change constantly when people point out her lies.

Also, Lavergne was in prison 11 years ago- the time where he supposedly did something to her. Right?

Just a few random thoughts to share...

In his journal entries and letter to his wife he admits to the 1999 rape and also to some murder...he said he did horrible things such as rob houses, sell drugs and murder. Yet, he continually tried to have his 1999 conviction dismissed, even going as far as the Supreme Court! I seriously think he has an issue of being labeled a sex-offender...And the murder part? I'm assuming this letter is a little older which would lead me to believe he is admitting to Lisa Pate's murder or possibly someone else.

I don't know who the "girl who posted the video" is and honestly, if she did, in fact, receive a letter from Brandon (which hopefully can be verified), I don't care if she's in it for her "15 minutes". If the letter is proven to be from him, it could provide information for other unsolved cases that could bring closure to those people's families. If its fake, well then she's a horrible person for trying to put herself out there at someone else's expense. I guess we will have to wait and see on that one.

All of this evidence brings back a whole bunch of emotions for me. I was struggling with his "confession" from the beginning and now I have NO DOUBT that it's not accurate. I believe a lot more happened with Mickey and it didn't happen where he said it did.

Sorry if this is all jumbled thoughts (as my posts usually are) and of course, its MOO.

I agree. However, I think the story he gave is also plausible- him having a friend hit him in the head with a bat to avoid being sent somewhere by the Army. Definitely worth double and triple checking, though!

He made so many mistakes after mickeys death. I do think that missing TX woman is another victim of his but after seeing how much of a mess he was after Mickey Idk of many victims I think be has. Not a professional sheesh

Yes but, how many other possible victims, and granted we don't know, but, how many put up the fight MM in such close quarters and attacked him such as she did? Especially, in a public place with many cameras. Also, one last thing how many other victims had family waiting on their return the very evening he may have acted? Just some thoughts and only my two cents.

Also, I am so glad that his ex wife lived to raise her daughter. If BSL wouldn't have been sent to prison in 2000, I believe that she would have been killed by him. He seems to obsess over the women in his life. She endured hell and filed charges against him. I don't think he would have "let that slide", especially seeing the article from the Daily Advertiser today where he blames her- "I warned you at least 10 times to leave me alone before I ever did anything". I hope that she has found real love and happiness after her brief, horrible, terrifying marriage to a monster. I don't even want to think about what could have happened to her child. With each new thing released about BSL, the more I feel a cold chill down my spine. Foxfire was right all along, IMO. This guy is pure evil.

Yes but, how many other possible victims, and granted we don't know, but, how many put up the fight MM in such close quarters and attacked him such as she did? Especially, in a public place with many cameras. Also, one last thing how many other victims had family waiting on their return the very evening he may have acted? Just some thoughts and only my two cents.

You make an excellent point. BSL underestimated his victim when he chose Mickey. I bet he never expected the ferocious fight from her or the immediate and swift global social media blitz from her family and friends. He chose the wrong victim and the public was not going to let him get away. Sadly, there may be others who weren't noticed or missed because of a variety of reasons. We can only hope that LE is right and that there aren't any more. I won't be convinced until Madeline Aumiller is found safe- where is she??

I keep seeing mention of pictures of his burned truck, but i cant find them?

I captured this from the video. Thanks to KATC for showing them to us!

Attachments

• bdwt1.jpg
    bdwt1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 83
  • bdwt2.jpg
    bdwt2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 77
  • bdwt3.jpg
    bdwt3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 75
  • bdwt4.jpg
    bdwt4.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 73
  • bdwt5.jpg
    bdwt5.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 69
People complaining on facebook need to realize that it's good to get reality out there. It wasn't until I was married and started having children that I started watching nightly news. Thus, it wasn't until then that I realized that people like BSL really existed. I lived a pretty quaint sheltered life as a young girl and woman. Even now, I find it so hard to believe that people can be so awful.

I think it's good that the public is being made AWARE of the behaviors and thoughts of killers and rapists. He got away with murder amongst other things for a VERY long time! This is concerning, even more so now that we see a glimpse into his personal relationships. The signs were there LOUD and CLEAR, as well as CONFESSIONS!!! Yes, this is definitely newsworthy.

On another topic -- when did that girl post her youtube video?

Another thing that I've been wondering is who is the female in the report that called police back to tell that he said they'd never find the body, that he'd practice force holds with her, etc.?? The fiance'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine