Brandon Scott Lavergne -- Post Conviction

Thx, Fox...no link yet...so...
He is asking for prayers and forgiveness...as he prays for us. Requesting we understand the truth of May 19th...whatever that may be. He's not the 'monster' portrayed by many...
Paraphrasing, of course...that's the basics.
Ugh.

L.M.A.O.

Yeah right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Brandon S Lavergne was sincere in his plea for forgiveness & prayers. He would cease his game playing and impotent attempts of manipulation. BSL, did not begin his evil trail of terror on 05/19/2012 and has many unknown innocent rape and murder victims, imo. If sincere, BSL will give up their names & remains location.

FBI Definition of Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

If Brandon S Lavergne was sincere in his plea for forgiveness & prayers. He would cease his game playing and impotent attempts of manipulation. BSL, did not begin his evil trail of terror on 05/19/2012 and has many unknown innocent rape and murder victims, imo. If sincere, BSL will give up their names & remains location.

FBI Definition of Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

I agree with every word here...

I pray for him, although I'm sure Jesus looks down at me and says "Ninja, that's not nice.... besides there aren't wild boar or dinosaurs in prison to attack him... now be nice my child."

:blushing:

This looks to me like the words of someone who has finally accepted his fate, having realized that his attempts at manipulating the justice system have failed. Now, under such realizations, it's time (in his mind, at least) for him to attempt to remove some of the stains on his legacy by attempting -- just once more -- to manipulate the public.

Nice try, junior.

This looks to me like the words of someone who has finally accepted his fate, having realized that his attempts at manipulating the justice system have failed. Now, under such realizations, it's time (in his mind, at least) for him to attempt to remove some of the stains on his legacy by attempting -- just once more -- to manipulate the public.

Nice try, junior.

Manipulation seizes only the mind of the ignorant and the weak of heart.

I abhor he prints her name, and those of her parents. Scum.

I whole-heartedly agree with Margaret Bearb...
http://www.kadn.com/news/brandon-lavergnes-letter-acadiana-community
She hopes he does the right thing, and leaves the community alone for good.

Is there a link somewhere to a print article with the full text of his letter?

To the Acadiana Community,

This is Brandon Scott Lavergne, before I go any further I want to say I am deeply sorry to everyone that I harmed in anyway through me selfishly not coming forward right away and causing everyone to search for Mickey for weeks. I feared no one would believe me and that I would be caught up in a witch hunt. My fears have become my reality.

I never expected any accolades by bringing Mickey home to Nancy and Tom. But I did expect understanding and consideration. My family and I were bashed, demonized, and ostracized not for what had actually happened, but for what people wanted to believe happened. I don’t expect people to believe me. But I do expect them to believe the truth, no matter what that truth is or how much they don’t want to hear it or believe it.

The one year anniversary of May 19th is upon us. As a parent I call on everyone to pray for Nancy and Tom, my own parents and my children who were deeply and irreversibly affected by May 19th. I hope this day makes everyone appreciate the blessings they have in their lives, but to also reach their hearts out to anyone you know that is hurting. Not just by this senseless situation but anyone who has suffered a terrible loss in the last year.

But I also ask the Acadiana Community to forgive me and pray for me. And those who cannot I ask them if they are without sin to cast the first stone.

I also ask the community to take another look at the events of May 19th and the summer of 1999 with an open mind and be willing to accept the truth no matter what that truth is.

It is my hope and prayer that in the coming months people will see who I really am and not the monster they were lead to believe. I will be the first to admit I made many mistakes. But the sum of those mistakes should not and does not define who I am as a man, father and son.

And finally over the course of this year I have had not one day where I did not think about Micheala. Her loss has weighed deeply on my soul. I wrote a letter to Nancy and Tom last year conveying my deep sorrow for this loss. And I extend the same apology to all her friends and family. She is gone and I can’t bring her back. It doesn’t matter the reason or the situation. Mickey is gone, I can’t change that. I know time will lessen the sting of that reality but the pain will remain. I am praying for you all and all I ask is for the same in return.
-------

Tsk....tsk

BSL/ is at the Angola Bus Station waiting for the bus to hell.

To the Acadiana Community,

This is Brandon Scott Lavergne, before I go any further I want to say I am deeply sorry to everyone that I harmed in anyway through me selfishly not coming forward right away and causing everyone to search for Mickey for weeks. I feared no one would believe me and that I would be caught up in a witch hunt. My fears have become my reality.

I never expected any accolades by bringing Mickey home to Nancy and Tom. But I did expect understanding and consideration. My family and I were bashed, demonized, and ostracized not for what had actually happened, but for what people wanted to believe happened. I don’t expect people to believe me. But I do expect them to believe the truth, no matter what that truth is or how much they don’t want to hear it or believe it.

The one year anniversary of May 19th is upon us. As a parent I call on everyone to pray for Nancy and Tom, my own parents and my children who were deeply and irreversibly affected by May 19th. I hope this day makes everyone appreciate the blessings they have in their lives, but to also reach their hearts out to anyone you know that is hurting. Not just by this senseless situation but anyone who has suffered a terrible loss in the last year.

But I also ask the Acadiana Community to forgive me and pray for me. And those who cannot I ask them if they are without sin to cast the first stone.

I also ask the community to take another look at the events of May 19th and the summer of 1999 with an open mind and be willing to accept the truth no matter what that truth is.

It is my hope and prayer that in the coming months people will see who I really am and not the monster they were lead to believe. I will be the first to admit I made many mistakes. But the sum of those mistakes should not and does not define who I am as a man, father and son.

And finally over the course of this year I have had not one day where I did not think about Micheala. Her loss has weighed deeply on my soul. I wrote a letter to Nancy and Tom last year conveying my deep sorrow for this loss. And I extend the same apology to all her friends and family. She is gone and I can’t bring her back. It doesn’t matter the reason or the situation. Mickey is gone, I can’t change that. I know time will lessen the sting of that reality but the pain will remain. I am praying for you all and all I ask is for the same in return.
-------

Tsk....tsk

BSL/ is at the Angola Bus Station waiting for the bus to hell.

Awe... where'd you get it? Do tell!
I've personally never viewed THE confession, nor read THE journals...but, this letter to the Acadiana community interested me...and I've been searching for the complete transcript.

Thank you.
Once again... I abhor he prints her name, and those of her parents. Too personal.

So sickening. He starts off the letter reasoning why he let Mickey lie in a grave while her parents, siblings, and friends desperately searched for her. There is no excuse for that. He goes on to imply that he should have received something good out of doing the nice deed of showing where he buried Mickey. Was not sitting on death row not good enough for him? It is obvious he feels so entitled. And what is this about thinking of the truth?? Implying that there is an alternate truth to the one he confessed to? Well which one is it there liar? Narcissistic to the core. You can never say you had to shoot a girl in the head even if she was stabbing you when you brought on he situation in which she had to do that. I hope he is enjoying his time in Angola prison. I hope it's hot as hell so he gets used to the heat. And I hope they're working the hell out of him and every other cold blooded killer taking residence there.

So sickening. He starts off the letter reasoning why he let Mickey lie in a grave while her parents, siblings, and friends desperately searched for her. There is no excuse for that. He goes on to imply that he should have received something good out of doing the nice deed of showing where he buried Mickey. Was not sitting on death row not good enough for him? It is obvious he feels so entitled. And what is this about thinking of the truth?? Implying that there is an alternate truth to the one he confessed to? Well which one is it there liar? Narcissistic to the core. You can never say you had to shoot a girl in the head even if she was stabbing you when you brought on he situation in which she had to do that. I hope he is enjoying his time in Angola prison. I hope it's hot as hell so he gets used to the heat. And I hope they're working the hell out of him and every other cold blooded killer taking residence there.

I'm sure there's enough soap in Angola but I'm sure I could send a few more cases.
Maybe Acadiana should send a open letter to him? I saw his performance in court.
Liar, sad, pathetic sack of misery who deserves no sympathy & I shall give him none.

He outweighed both young women. He took their lives in the most heinous manner & now he wants sympathy?

How about a choice:
Alligator? Rope?? Release to waiting & open arms of those of us who would gladly find an alternative to what he's enduring?? With pleasure....alligators like their meat rotten, don't they?? Can we please help you with that??

While none of us are without sin, we all have a duty to bear the consequences of our actions. Sorry Brandon, but no amount of justification or obfuscation can change the fact that you killed while committing other crimes, and you did this without remorse. Your subsequent actions further show that you were of "sound" mind, and tried to avoid facing the judgement of your peers. I take no solace in your pain, and I can only imagine a life with no chance to ever breathe free, but your pain pales in comparison to your crime. You took the life of a wonderful, vivacious human being, and deprived her friends, family and society of the opportunity to benefit from her company, love and all the dreams she could have persued and fulfilled. And you did this before, at least once. Sorry Brandon, but you have forfeited your right to appeal for understanding or sympathy. I hope you get right with God before you die, but you have no one to blame for your situation than yourself.

While none of us are without sin, we all have a duty to bear the consequences of our actions. Sorry Brandon, but no amount of justification or obfuscation can change the fact that you killed while committing other crimes, and you did this without remorse. Your subsequent actions further show that you were of "sound" mind, and tried to avoid facing the judgement of your peers. I take no solace in your pain, and I can only imagine a life with no chance to ever breathe free, but your pain pales in comparison to your crime. You took the life of a wonderful, vivacious human being, and deprived her friends, family and society of the opportunity to benefit from her company, love and all the dreams she could have persued and fulfilled. And you did this before, at least once. Sorry Brandon, but you have forfeited your right to appeal for understanding or sympathy. I hope you get right with God before you die, but you have no one to blame for your situation than yourself.
:heartbeat: Truly.

What children on his is he referring to?

So sickening. He starts off the letter reasoning why he let Mickey lie in a grave while her parents, siblings, and friends desperately searched for her. There is no excuse for that.He goes on to imply that he should have received something good out of doing the nice deed of showing where he buried Mickey. Was not sitting on death row not good enough for him? It is obvious he feels so entitled. And what is this about thinking of the truth?? Implying that there is an alternate truth to the one he confessed to? Well which one is it there liar? Narcissistic to the core. You can never say you had to shoot a girl in the head even if she was stabbing you when you brought on he situation in which she had to do that. I hope he is enjoying his time in Angola prison. I hope it's hot as hell so he gets used to the heat. And I hope they're working the hell out of him and every other cold blooded killer taking residence there.

What's he want, a friggin cookie? I got a recipe for him, tasteless... odorless... He'd enjoy it at first... I'm sure.

I don't even have words for this psychopath.

I know Mickey's story garnered far more attention than Lisa's (and we really only knew about Lisa because of what he did to Mickey), but does it irk anyone else that he doesn't bother to mention the other woman he killed? Guess there's no way to spin beating the hell out of someone & putting a plastic bag on their face to suffocate them. Even in his confession for Lisa's story he acted like she deserved it for trying to "steal" his wallet & car keys while he was asleep (to get home as he wasn't letting her leave). And by the way, can someone explain to him that no one is buying the spin he puts on Mickey's story so he should just stop talking? Poor BSL, every woman he kidnaps ends up stealing from him or wanting money or attacking him to get free and he just has to kill them /sarcasm/. Just shut up, BSL. I hope if he writes any more letters to the media they ignore them unless it's a confession to other crimes.

But keep on reminding everyone that a girl barely over 5' tall & 100lbs nearly killed you, BSL. I hope one day you go in general population and the other prisoners remember how you "had" to kill a little lady you drastically outweighed and outsized because you feared for your life. They will love reminding you of that. How big and bad will you be then without your gun?

What children on his is he referring to?

I believe he has one child from a previous marriage (I think I read on WS that he hadn't had contact with the child after he went to jail for rape; I think I read that the child's mother wouldn't allow it, but I believe that was all rumor...although the Cajunnet has been pretty darn accurate in this case).

I also read on WS that he had a girlfriend at the time when he killed Mickey who was pregnant. I believe she had a boy. And no, I am not talking about the fiance' he was with when Mickey was killed - there was another girlfriend (maybe girlfriendS) as well. It wasn't the fiance' that was pregnant with his child, but another woman. This man has left hurt women, children, and families everywhere he's gone in his life.

I feel terrible for his children. He's wrong - what he did DOES define him as a father. If he cared about being in his children's lives he would not have commited a crime that would send him to prison for life or get him the death penalty.

I hope his children know that who he is and what he did DOES NOT DEFINE who THEY are as people.

I believe he has one child from a previous marriage (I think I read on WS that he hadn't had contact with the child after he went to jail for rape; I think I read that the child's mother wouldn't allow it, but I believe that was all rumor...although the Cajunnet has been pretty darn accurate in this case).

I also read on WS that he had a girlfriend at the time when he killed Mickey who was pregnant. I believe she had a boy. And no, I am not talking about the fiance' he was with when Mickey was killed - there was another girlfriend (maybe girlfriendS) as well. It wasn't the fiance' that was pregnant with his child, but another woman. This man has left hurt women, children, and families everywhere he's gone in his life.

I feel terrible for his children. He's wrong - what he did DOES define him as a father. If he cared about being in his children's lives he would not have commited a crime that would send him to prison for life or get him the death penalty.

I hope his children know that who he is and what he did DOES NOT DEFINE who THEY are as people.

Oh right I remember the child from the first marriage

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288