Brandon Scott Lavergne -- Post Conviction

While none of us are without sin, we all have a duty to bear the consequences of our actions. Sorry Brandon, but no amount of justification or obfuscation can change the fact that you killed while committing other crimes, and you did this without remorse. Your subsequent actions further show that you were of "sound" mind, and tried to avoid facing the judgement of your peers. I take no solace in your pain, and I can only imagine a life with no chance to ever breathe free, but your pain pales in comparison to your crime. You took the life of a wonderful, vivacious human being, and deprived her friends, family and society of the opportunity to benefit from her company, love and all the dreams she could have persued and fulfilled. And you did this before, at least once. Sorry Brandon, but you have forfeited your right to appeal for understanding or sympathy. I hope you get right with God before you die, but you have no one to blame for your situation than yourself.

I applaud and admire you for being so philosophical and graceful in the face of such great loss and pain. I don't know that I could do the same, facing similar circumstances. Bless you.

Thank you, IMPondering, for posting the full text of the letter.

I wonder who helped him write it. "accolades" is written out like someone spelled it for him as he wrote. That's a mighty big word for him.

Hi all, as I was on my way home from work today; for some reason I was thinking of BSL. I haven't been on WS for a month or so. Anyway, I was thanking God that this terrible has been removed from society. I live near missing Ali Lowitzer and wonder if he is responsible for her disappearance. I think of him driving that truck in areas one would not typically enter and wondering if he harmed others; as I suspect he has done so. He is pure evil and I doubt we will ever know just what the total damage he has caused to society. At least he is now limited on what he can do, but this letter proves to me that he is not yet done hurting others as I suspect he has a perverse pleasure in doing so.

Will there be a murder trial for BSL?

Hi all, as I was on my way home from work today; for some reason I was thinking of BSL. I haven't been on WS for a month or so. Anyway, I was thanking God that this terrible has been removed from society. I live near missing Ali Lowitzer and wonder if he is responsible for her disappearance. I think of him driving that truck in areas one would not typically enter and wondering if he harmed others; as I suspect he has done so. He is pure evil and I doubt we will ever know just what the total damage he has caused to society. At least he is now limited on what he can do, but this letter proves to me that he is not yet done hurting others as I suspect he has a perverse pleasure in doing so.

Will there be a murder trial for BSL?

There has already been a trial for bsl for the murders of Mickey Shunick and Lisa Pate. He plead guilty to spare himself the death penalty and received life without parole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There has already been a trial for bsl for the murders of Mickey Shunick and Lisa Pate. He plead guilty to spare himself the death penalty and received life without parole.

he ought to be thanking his lucky stars that he isnt on death row. The death row prisoners at Angola state prison ( where he is) just filed suit because they are being help under "cruel" conditions. They only have fans, no AC, oh boohoo!!

To them and to BSL : suck it up buttercups, it'll be even hotter in hell. This is just a taste of what awaits you. You know that old saying "you reap what you sow". You sowed death, suffering and anguish on victims and their families and now you get to suffer a bit.

They complain that it gets up to 100 degrees in the prison and all they have is fans. They say that means the heat index is 190 degrees but the weatherman said that is BS, it is absolutely NOT like a heat index of 190, that's impossible. They'd be effin dead if it was.

Well guess what, I bet their victims would willingly give up a/c to have their loved one back. Many taxpayers work in the heat everyday to earn money and pay those taxes that feed those miserable killers and pay for their lawyers and medical care.

So suck it up, we are NOT obligated to give you air conditioning when our troops, who are serving their country and risking their lives don't have AC. A killer should never live better in prison than a person who is serving their country does or a hard working tax payer does.

Off Topic-FYI

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/07/justice/california-night-stalker-ramirez-dead/index.html

'Night Stalker' serial killer dies

Richard Ramirez, a death-row inmate, dies of natural causes in a San Francisco-area hospital
He was dubbed "Night Stalker" for breaking into houses overnight and attacking victims
A California jury convicted him in 1989 of 13 murders, 11 sexual assaults, other crimes
He said in court, "I am beyond good and evil. I will be avenged. Lucifer dwells in us all. That's it"
(CNN) -- "I am beyond good and evil. I will be avenged. Lucifer dwells in us all."
"That's it."
Richard Ramirez was 29 when he spoke those words in a Southern California courtroom in 1989. He'd just been sentenced to death following his conviction for 13 murders, five attempted murders, 11 sexual assaults and 14 burglaries.
A serial murderer, a serial rapist, a Satan worshiper, a man who inflicted physical and emotional pain on his victims in myriad ways. Richard Ramirez was all those things, but to Californians terrorized during his violent spree in the spring and summer of 1985, he was simply the "Night Stalker."

Actually Ramirez's quote was; "I don't expect you to understand me". "I am beyond good and evil". "Lucifer dwells within us all." "Lucifer will avenge me"..
"That's it."

he ought to be thanking his lucky stars that he isnt on death row. The death row prisoners at Angola state prison ( where he is) just filed suit because they are being help under "cruel" conditions. They only have fans, no AC, oh boohoo!!

To them and to BSL : suck it up buttercups, it'll be even hotter in hell. This is just a taste of what awaits you. You know that old saying "you reap what you sow". You sowed death, suffering and anguish on victims and their families and now you get to suffer a bit.

They complain that it gets up to 100 degrees in the prison and all they have is fans. They say that means the heat index is 190 degrees but the weatherman said that is BS, it is absolutely NOT like a heat index of 190, that's impossible. They'd be effin dead if it was.

Well guess what, I bet their victims would willingly give up a/c to have their loved one back. Many taxpayers work in the heat everyday to earn money and pay those taxes that feed those miserable killers and pay for their lawyers and medical care.

So suck it up, we are NOT obligated to give you air conditioning when our troops, who are serving their country and risking their lives don't have AC. A killer should never live better in prison than a person who is serving their country does or a hard working tax payer does.

Our country is so soft what them grant them AC. Ugh.

I thought BSL had sent a request to have the orders vacated; that would result in a new trial. Thank you for your help.

I thought BSL had sent a request to have the orders vacated; that would result in a new trial. Thank you for your help.

As far as I know those orders have not be granted. That would be quite horrible!!

Around here, I've always loved to look at sugar cane. I love the cane breaks along the bayous and watching it grow. Now, when I see the cane all I think about is Mickey being killed in a cane field. :( I know this is random.

Around here, I've always loved to look at sugar cane. I love the cane breaks along the bayous and watching it grow. Now, when I see the cane all I think about is Mickey being killed in a cane field. :( I know this is random.

It's not random, GulfCoastKAT.

Think about this-
Suagrcane is burned & cut in the harvest process. It is harvested to create such products as sugar, cane syrup, ethanol, bioplastics and can even be made into biofuels and biohydrocarbons.

Mickey may have passed away in that cane field. But her valiant fight against BSL and the wounds she inflicted him literally marked him as her killer and set into motion the series of events that ultimately led to his identification and arrest. She darn near killed him and definitely ended up getting him off of the streets of Acadiana so he couldn't hurt any other women. Mickey's fight in that cane field gave every woman the ability to live free from BSL's terror. And even those of us who didn't know her all know of sweet Mighty Mick and her love for animals, friends, music, life, and her family. This sweetness & love for animals lives on in The Mickey Shunick Foundation (http://www.klfy.com/story/22293730/friends-and-family-remember-mickey-shunick).

BSL rots away in prison. The women of Acadiana are safe from him. Mickey's memory, even in death, continues to give us safety from one more sexual predator and in her memory, support is given to animal causes.

Mickey is that beautiful sugarcane blowing in the wind. It can be cut down or burned, but it returns and continues to give. Even BSL couldn't take that away.

A question for those who have followed BSL closely:

Do you think he is involved in the disappearance of Ali Lowitzer? Is there any possible evidence, clues, etc to support this as a possibilty?

A question for those who have followed BSL closely:

Do you think he is involved in the disappearance of Ali Lowitzer? Is there any possible evidence, clues, etc to support this as a possibilty?

there are many reasons to think it is a possibility:

1) Ali approached by a person in a white truck with several 6s in lic plate #
2) BSL mom & step sister live 5 minutes from location Ali got off the bus
3) Gun range 2 minutes from Ali's house (was BSL there that day or ever?)
4) BSL is capable of abduction, rape and murder.
5) Ali's work/home on BSL's route to relative's home

LE in Houston do not consider BSL as a POI, however, the PI hired by Ali's family agrees to disagree.

We do not know what all was found in the search of BSL's MH after his arrest as LE has been very tight lipped about it.

Sadly, He is #1 on my radar. I believe BSL has other victims and it is doubtful we will ever know how many and who they all are. He is evil - JMO.

there are many reasons to think it is a possibility:

1) Ali approached by a person in a white truck with several 6s in lic plate #
2) BSL mom & step sister live 5 minutes from location Ali got off the bus
3) Gun range 2 minutes from Ali's house (was BSL there that day or ever?)
4) BSL is capable of abduction, rape and murder.
5) Ali's work/home on BSL's route to relative's home

LE in Houston do not consider BSL as a POI, however, the PI hired by Ali's family agrees to disagree.

We do not know what all was found in the search of BSL's MH after his arrest as LE has been very tight lipped about it.

Sadly, He is #1 on my radar. I believe BSL has other victims and it is doubtful we will ever know how many and who they all are. He is evil - JMO.

Thank you so much!!!!

I wonder why LE has been so tight lipped on what was found in his joke since they have a slam dunk conviction on this guy for life. I heard multiple women's licenses. But have heard nothing since. Is he considered to be involved with other missing persons? Would LE tell the public if they were investigating him further? Not details but just that its happening. Or is no news mean that's it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back