Brangelina Divorce

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by shadowdancer, Sep 20, 2016.

1. cocomod

cocomod Well-Known Member

Famous or not famous, it doesn't make sense to hurt the children in a custody battle. Parents that are out to "get even" with the opposing parent make me angry. Raising the children in a amiable fashion is always better for the kids. They need both parents. He is not the most derelict parent on the planet. There are certainly much worse that have custody of their kids.

FOR ONCE, DO WHAT IS BEST FOR THE CHILDREN! LEAVE YOUR PRIDE AND YOUR PERSONAL EMOTIONS AT THE DOOR.

2. CrisDeBurg

CrisDeBurg New Member

I feel pity of them both

Laughing likes this.
  3. Gypseygirl

Gypseygirl Former Member

Only4Justice, katsrfun and Laughing like this.
  4. Gypseygirl

Gypseygirl Former Member

I like your Mama!

5. Gypseygirl

Gypseygirl Former Member

That many kids and I would be self medicating too,lol
    I

Blondie in Spokane likes this.
  6. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

Still no end in sight for this divorce. I feel badly for the kids. At least they're now getting to see their father half the time as he's allowed to have shared custody.

I noticed in this recent photo that the youngest daughter is now being dressed like a boy. JMO, that may not really be the child's choice.

[​IMG]

Zara dresses like a girl, but she's older now and is perhaps now asserting her wish to appear feminine. I wonder if Angelina pressures the kids to dress in such severe, plain clothes with masculine haircuts in order to avoid having to compete with her younger daughters?

Looks like Brad was out with Diane Keaton to help get funding passed in support of refurbishing the LA County Museum of Art

Brad Pitt and Diane Keaton urge LA County to spend $117 million on museum overhaul | Daily Mail Online

7. Coconutty

Coconutty Well-Known Member

Is that Vivienne dressed like a boy? I know Shiloh always dressed like a boy.

I’m sure she’s keen on a reconciliation but I’d be surprised if Brad is. Stranger things have happened though.

8. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

Yes, it's Vivienne dressed like a boy now. Just awful. I suppose its easy for Angie to get them to dress that way as they have no peer group, no other children their age with which to socialize. They never see other girls their own ages, so don't know how they dress. I can't imagine having to grow up that way.

Re reconciliation, for Brad that seems extremely unlikely especially now that it appears they will have shared custody.

MagnoliaMountain likes this.
  9. Alice253

Alice253 Live Every Moment