Brazil - 16 year old gang raped by up to 30 men

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by flutterby, Jun 2, 2016.

1. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

2. LucasDAP

LucasDAP Well-Known Member

Oh, God, this is a mess. I'll try to summarise it, but there's a lot of rumours and every little real information, so this will be the most incomplete recap ever.

16yo girl went to a party with a couple and a guy. Allegedly, she had sex with the guy.

Later, she woke up in a strange bedroom surrounded by guys. There is a video of her unconscious while they grope her and show her private parts, which are bleeding. They make fun of her. There's also a picture of a guy next to her unconscious, mocking her and saying they opened a tunnel in her.

Everything is really confusing right now. The girl has been moved and is under protection. Many people here don't believe her, cause, again allegedly, she has drug problems,has a kid and is known for having orgies.

A new video was found on the same phone that had been used before where she's seen struggling, trying to get away and being in pain. So we'll see what happens now.

The whole thing is disgusting, but people's reaction to it manages to be worse.

3. KayElJay

KayElJay Moderator Staff Member Moderator

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/people-charged-brazil-gang-rape-16-year-old-article-1.2678150

4. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

Glad some men have been arrested, and thank goodness it wasn't actually 33 men!

Of course any rape is awful, but at least it wasn't as horrific as first reported (I hope you understand what I mean, it's still awful and horrific for the victim)