Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally, I agree with you. But if LE believed that, they would not offer immunity. Show me one homicide case where they offered immunity, of any kind, to a person whom the prosecution considered SOLEY responsible. Yes, it's a challenge.
IMO, the idea is they will not use what she says from this point forward to prosecute.
But they won't have to use it. There is enough evidence, if this test is conclusive.

So perhaps, they know they can convict without her cooperation and that is why they are being generous, but they just want answers.
just a thought.

Mark Hacking acted alone and I THINK he may have gotten a concession in his plea deal. not sure..can't recall.

Posted by wedavis:

For all the similarities you guys have found you think connects the two I can think of 5 times as many disimilarities.

But I do agree that Kio needs to be investigated and possibly charged with lying to LE. She is an awfully dumb liar just like ours truely...

It's the fact there are too many coincidences and it would be the basis of WHERE Casey got her so-called Zenaida from. She took two people, who are most likely innocent, and twisted them together and made up a nanny named Zanny. This is all clearly speculation mixed with some facts, but you have to read the Kiomarie thread for that. But it was enough to get the detectives interested in it. So, if they use it to prosecute her it is big.

[Posted by Indianagirl:

Where did she get the idea from? Who did she base if off of?

In the Kiomarie thread, there is a lot of talk that Casey knew Kio and made up the nanny story based on what she knew of Kio. There are a lot of similarities. You guys that are reading the ones posted here are not reading the myspaces, not putting everything together.

I guess I'm one of the few that sees evidence that could indicate premeditation. Of course, I don't know what are in the computer, the receipts, and what else the family has had to say. The deal could possibly be tell where the body is and we'll ask for life instead of death penalty. I don't see much evidence of any accident since we know what all was going on. Maybe a rage killing, but that's not an accident. I hope Casey gets justice with the right charges.

FWIW I'm right there with you!! :furious:

I need to ask...
Is there a difference between human & animal "decomposition"

With Kiomarie now in the picture...
It sure seems like a kidnapping/baby sale.

I still want to know why they haven't released the DNA evidence. If I understand correctly LE hasn't confirmed the results from the body farm. Still no DNA to prove Caylee's body was in the car. My first thought was that they're bluffing. They've released all these damaging records then there's a "leak" on the body farm results. Then the limited immunity "leak" that nobody will admit to. It might work, but I think they've put a plan in action to apply so much pressure that Casey breaks. It's good that she's out, Cindy will put way more pressure on her than the cops.

I haven't heard the latest news until tonight, I am truely heartbroken :( even tho I have felt from the beginning this was the logical outcome there was the part of me who so wanted to be proven wrong. I am disgusted and just furious, my poor husband didn't know what was going on when he heard me yelling and cursing when I heard about these results. Why? Why? Why?????????????????????????????

VB

I need to ask...
Is there a difference between human & animal "decomposition"

With Kiomarie now in the picture...
It sure seems like a kidnapping/baby sale.

yes, there is a difference btwn human & animal decomp

They haven't said who's body yet...

Were the epithelial results back yet?

I was starting to think Caylee was sold or given to someone, maybe illegal passing for money, or payment of a debt owed.

These similarities just tell me this is where Casey pulled from for HER LIES about a Zanaida... nothing more.

So many innocent people in this mess have had their name become MUD.. when it really appears their only problem is that they knew Casey.

I personally wish I could apologize to each & every one of them. Seeing as their phone #'s, social security #'s, addresses, etc are all public now.

All the FABULOUS connections these WS came up with are absolutely AMAZING!! :clap::clap::clap: However, they are just the connections Casey has to them and a basis for her HORRIBLE LIES!!

IMHO.. of course !

Oh hon, I agree with you totally. I see why you chose your name here. This is what I have been thinking, but could not have said this better. Thank you. :blowkiss:

Laney

My theory:

1. The child died at home by accidental drowning.

2. The mother freaked out and hid the body in the trunk of her car.

3. Then the mother borrowed the shovel with plans to bury the child.

4. The mother found that when she opened the trunk to dispose of the body the trunk smelled very bad.

5. The mother then threw the naked body of the child into the water near the airport and then the body was eaten by

an Alligator (so the body will never be found).

6. The mother did this after remembering hearing her father tell stories of murder victims being disposed of in this manner.

(dead bodies being feed to alligators to destroy the evidence)..(He is a retired cop)

7. The mother then threw the clothing and back packs (that by then smelled of death) into a dumpster at a store.

8. The car by that time reeked of death and knowing this the mother was fearful of her parents or

her boyfriend smelling the death so she ditched the car close to her boyfriends house under the guise of a

breakdown and called him for a ride and just went on with her life as if nothing had happened.

9. She then began to lie to her mother and boyfriend about the child's were abouts until the car was retrieved by her

parents who then notified LE about the smell of death in the car and the missing child.

okok

pretty close I say, accept I don't think she was thrown in for the "gators".
I think she's was probably buried or burned (gas cans).

I think Cindy on some level 'knew". Maybe subconsciously. She washed Casey's pants (because they smelled bad)...after the car was discovered.
Also knowing at that time Caylee was missing and the car "smelled like a dead body was in there" . quote:rolleyes:

I think we need a thread on what possible charges she could face, at minimum, I think we're looking at manslaughter if it was accidental. Also, you don't need a body for a murder conviction, see Hans Reiser.
-----------------
I think you are right.I'm puzzled though by her holding back on telling the truth.I feel if it could be manslaughter,accidental,etc.she would have told it by now figuring they would be easier on her.The longer she waits to 'fess up the more I worry that it was much more serious.One thing keeps sticking in my craw ~ she left Caylee sleep with HER boyfriends,to me and many more that is very upsetting.I am so fraid they will never find her.Then again maybe (ahem) a nutcase would think they could get away with it with no body!
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members