BREAKING NEWS: New DNA Analysis Suggests Family Should NOT Have Been Cleared

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Disgusted, Oct 29, 2016.

1. DrollForeignFaction

DrollForeignFaction New Member

There were in fact tabloid articles from before the GJ disbanded alleging that the parents had met with Hunter for some sort of plea bargain for Burke. But Alex Hunter denied it in the affidavit Lin Wood prepared for him as part of his post-GJ lawsuit frenzy.
    Seeing as Hunter struck some language from other parts of the affidavit that he must have disagreed with or found inaccurate (ie, he didn't just sign whatever LW plopped in front of him), I assume it is true that there was no plea bargain for Burke as the affidavit states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. No it's not

No it's not that simple

[​IMG] Originally Posted by Forensic Profiler [​IMG]
    As a Forensic Handwriting Expert who was consulted on this issue; the most over-looked clue to this tragedy is the hand printed note. I have yet to review a properly "profiled" report on the author of this important piece of physical evidence. So far this is the only real clue as to the type of person capable of committing such a crime. Amazing how so many alleged officials have literally screwed this investigation up from the very beginning. Maybe it would be interesting to begin a Forensic Handwriting discussion on this site.

Agree.

-Nin

3. singularity

singularity New Member

How can you plea bargain with someone who cant be charged with a crime?

4. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Active Member

You nailed it. Plea negotiations would only apply to John or Patsy - it's legal speak & hair splitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Miz Adventure

Miz Adventure New Member

No plea bargain as such but a kind of bargain must surely have been struct between the DA's office and the Ramseys' lawyers?

BR will be released into the care of his parents with the strict proviso that he undergos intensive therapy and anger management counselling, until such time as he is deemed fit to be integrated with his peers.

Or something along those lines.

6. kanzz

kanzz kanzz=kansas

BBM

Alex Hunter didn't have any bargaining chip here, i.e. anyone to "release".
    imo, DFF's post debunk's any theory that Hunter bargained with the R's.