Goldilox

Reaction score
25 Nov 2022

1669330199934.jpg

1669330199934.jpg
1669330199934.jpg

24 Nov 2022
SBM

The last CCTV footage of Muriwai shows her at a Palmerston North liquor store on August 27 with a male associate. Later that night she asked him to take her home to Paraparaumu. Police say the man agreed to drop her off but first picked up another man. At 12:45am they stopped at Kimberley Reserve near Levin, before travelling to Ōtaki where one of the men withdrew $250 from Muriwai's account. They then met a third man at Hyde Park before travelling on to Te Horo Beach, the place where Muriwai was reportedly last seen. "That's when it starts to get a little murky as to what's happened," said Det Insp Thompson.

# Video and more at link

29 Nov 2022
SBM

breanna-muriwai-was-captured-with-a-male-associate-on-the-cctv-of-a-palmerston-north-liquor-store-nz-police.jpg

Breanna Muriwai was captured with a male associate on the CCTV of a Palmerston North liquor store. Photo / NZ Police

HG5YI3OHARDRVKM2IVOAAERSOY.jpg

Police are looking for a purple suitcase. Photo / NZ Police

1 Dec 2022
SBBM

Gray is organising a search party for her daughter beginning on Sunday morning at Horseshoe Bend Reserve, Tokomaru. [snip] Gray has asked for volunteers to bring identification, hydration, appropriate footwear and clothing, cellphones and cameras.

09:04, Dec 16 2022
SBM

“From day one, I’m not going to stop searching. I’ll keep searching and searching, asking questions and that’s what we have to do. We have to keep going. “I can’t sit back as a mum and wait for it all to unfold, I can’t just do that. I will go out looking for those answers.”

Snip

Anyone with information can contact police on 105 and quote file number 220829/5320. People can follow Gray’s Facebook page for updates on searches, or contact her if they want to volunteer, or have any information.
#

13 Dec, 2022
SBM

[Snip]...an episode of 10 7 Aotearoa which featured the missing 22-year-old did generate some tips, none of them were useful. “None of the information has taken us any closer to discovering what has happened to Breanna or where she may be.”

It is coming up on four months since Muriwai disappeared.

t
too many on that list for a small country

There is info circulating on social media naming those she was with and those connected.
The family are quite vocal too about who is holding back info.
Of course the Police must have more info than what we are told. I don't think anyone thinks she is still alive includingher family - they just want to lay her to rest.

Breanna Muriwai mystery: 'Tell us where she is' - Mother's emotional plea to suspects

The mum of missing woman Breanna Muriwai has issued an emotional appeal to the two men deemed persons-of-interest in her disappearance last year.

“I’m just giving you one last chance, one more opportunity to tell me where my daughter is,” Jasmin Gray said in a video on to her Facebook page this week.

“We just want her home.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back