Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was our perp I"m wondering if him having the gun was out of a rare oppertunity. Like getting it from a friend or family member without their knowledge and not be able to repeat it. Also with this new victim did he "go all the way"?? I don't know here I"m thinking this isn't our guy also.

I don't think she is trying to "insert" herself. I believe she came forward because her conscience forced her to. If it could be the same person and she saw his face...it was weighing heavily on her, I bet, and felt she needed to speak up to possibly save Brianna.

I don't blame women for not reporting a rape. It is their choice at the time and it is a very personal one. I applaud this woman for coming forward especially now.

I applaud all women who come forward after being raped. If Oct vic was raped I have no doubt of the honesty behind her coming forward now. I can absolutely understand why she would come forward. I can't speak for anyone else but me, but I'm going to take the newest info with a grain of salt until I know more. We've all seen people insert themselves into cases time and time again. The truckers in the Peterson case come to mind off hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288