Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fat fingers. So now you understand why I have to keep it short when I'm on the road.

Unfortunately the vigil pictures did not turn out well. This is Marc Klass from about 15 feet away. The rest are the same, sorry.
You're quite forgiven for not getting clearer photos ~ we'll leave those for the media. Just you being there was a lot to be thankful for! :)

Wow..............here is a story about yet another attack in the Reno are, this one in early February. The girl, Katie Allbee, was certain he was the suspect in the abduction/murder of Brianna because he matched the description in the sketch. But the man was later apprehended and his DNA doesn't match that of the suspect in Brianna's case. He's admitted to assaulting other women. I wonder if he's the attacker in the October 22 attack?

http://www.kolotv.com/news/headlines/15891982.html
What a brave young woman to chase after the guy herself! :eek: I noticed the article said he drove a truck, I wonder what kind it is, and also if the news media would publish a photo to compare with the sketch? I agree, he still could be the perp in the Oct. 22 assault.

What a brave young woman to chase after the guy herself! :eek: I noticed the article said he drove a truck, I wonder what kind it is, and also if the news media would publish a photo to compare with the sketch? I agree, he still could be the perp in the Oct. 22 assault.

I spent some time last night doing a search for the suspect named in that case, Kenneth Wilcox, but found nothing but the article on the KOLO 8 - Reno website. I was hoping for a picture to compare with the sketch. I did a Google search, a search of Nevada newspapers, and also tried to find the court case in Eureka County, Nevada, where the man was arrested. I came up with nothing.

I spent some time last night doing a search for the suspect named in that case, Kenneth Wilcox, but found nothing but the article on the KOLO 8 - Reno website. I was hoping for a picture to compare with the sketch. I did a Google search, a search of Nevada newspapers, and also tried to find the court case in Eureka County, Nevada, where the man was arrested. I came up with nothing.

Thank you Leila for all that effort :) I just tried looking for more information on him too and didn't find anything. I believe this young woman and her father that she must have been absolutely convinced this guy was the one in the sketch or she wouldn't have risked her own life following him. I do think now we're looking for 2 perpetrators though.

just checking in to see if there's anything new ..... i see there's not:(
....thanks for your coverage !!....your fingers/hand don't scare me, lol...my hubby has the same hands:p

My writing stinks, but here is a good summary from the local paper.

, I've been reading here everyday...you're contribution here is amazing. As a mom of a college daughter, my heart really goes out to the family and the entire community. Love your picts., especially your "fat" fingers, LOL.

As for "my writing stinks", did you write a response to this article? I've noticed a few of them are quite heated. There seems to be a mixed bag of a community really pulling together, along with anger/blame...at the mayor, for the first rape not being pursued aggressively, etc. What's your personal feel of what's going on overall?

At the convention center. WBC must be hiding. Lots of dudes bigger than me ready to deal with them if the cowards show. I'm just moral support at this point.

Well, if you join the bigger dudes and need bail, call me. :D

At the convention center. WBC must be hiding. Lots of dudes bigger than me ready to deal with them if the cowards show. I'm just moral support at this point.
Thanks so much for your update! :)

Hey ! Glad you made it there, and thank you again! I don't think I've said thank you so many times in such a short period of time for a while! But-----I am thankful to you!

Do we get a recap later---with pics:D?

Only if you have time and energy of course:).

Lion

:D!

Hey there TopGunner! I hope all is well with you and your family, friend:blowkiss:.

Lion

Hi Lion, good to see you too! Happy to say all is well w/me and my ladies (child and 4 dogs, lol). I sincerely hope things are going great for you and yours too. :blowkiss:

Looking forward to hearing your report when you get home. :)

Too bad the perp doesn't show his face to the big dudes tonight..they'd make mush of it.

Thanks for being there and all yuor updates..you're super !

Maybe they already have.
If they have and Oct. 22nd victim IDed him...they would pull the sketch and make sure that people knew they were not still looking at it in Bri's case. Which is what I have been waiting for all along...either a solid connection or for them to pull it out with a retraction for the media.

Keep those "fat fingers" flying, !! (They aren't fat...the phone is too small.) You are doing a great job! Thanks! More photos!! Woohoo!

, and all of the other locals!! Your input has been enormously valuable in this tragic case. Thank you so very much. I hope ya'll (notice, I am from the South) will stick around after this case is resolved, and participate in other discussions. :clap:

They were a bit outnumbered.."Snicker".....Bold added by me.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080223/NEWS18/80223040&theme=
On Saturday might, more than a dozen uniformed officers strived to keep an estimated 150 to 200 counter-demonstrators separated from the three anti-gay protesters, Lange said

“There were a couple of eggs thrown at them and that’s about it,” Lange said.
I swear I was at home all night!

Naw.. was packing intelligence, WS, a camera, and justice. :) I would hope eggs are not his "style".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member