Bride goes ahead with wedding photos despite loss of fiance

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Bride goes ahead with wedding photos, despite tragic loss of firefighter fiance

Loved ones pay tribute to man killed by suspected drunk driver

Sept. 29 was the day Jessica Padgett was supposed to marry her fiance.

“Everything was planned,” said Padgett, who lives in Indiana. “I bought my dress, (decorations), (set up a) DJ, (the) church, (a) priest, the caterer -- you name it. It was all planned and ready.”

But Padgett’s fiance, Kendall James Murphy, was killed Nov. 10, 2017 by an alleged drunken driver...

Loved ones pay tribute to man killed by suspected drunk driver

Sept. 29 was the day Jessica Padgett was supposed to marry her fiance.

“Everything was planned,” said Padgett, who lives in Indiana. “I bought my dress, (decorations), (set up a) DJ, (the) church, (a) priest, the caterer -- you name it. It was all planned and ready.”

But Padgett’s fiance, Kendall James Murphy, was killed Nov. 10, 2017 by an alleged drunken driver...

Beautiful, loving tribute to her fiance. I like the photo with his fire-fighting gear.

Last edited:
So sad. Beautiful photographs. Don't think I saw one where she is standing with his shadow. She surely loved him deeply.

So sad. Beautiful photographs. Don't think I saw one where she is standing with his shadow. She surely loved him deeply.

43222190_1122736514556318_8680409057342783488_n.jpg

What a unique and brave memorial to her fiance'. This is both heartbreaking and breathtaking.
I hope one day she will meet another man worthy of her deep love. God bless her and her fallen firefighter love.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01
Back