Brigitte Bardot Convicted of Racism AGAIN

Jeana (DP)

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
73-year-old Brigitte Bardot was convicted by a Paris jury this morning of provoking discrimination and racial hatred for writing that Muslims are destroying France in a letter to Nicolas Sarkozy. She was fined around $23,000 and has to pay $1,555 in damages to a French anti-racism group.
The judge rejected the prosecution's request to have Brigitte's elderly *advertiser censored* thrown in jail for 2-months. This is her fifth race-related conviction in the past 11 years.

Brigitte, an animal activist, wrote the letter in December 2006, because she was pissed off over the Muslim feast of Aid el-Kebir, which is celebrated by slaughtering sheep. She wrote, "I've had enough of being led by the nose by this population that is destroying us, destroying our country by imposing its acts."

Her lawyer said that she will most likely not appeal because she's tired of this court ****.He said, "She has the impression that people want to silence her. She will not be silenced in her defense of animal rights."
She ****ing looks spent. She needs take a load off, rest in a Calgon bath and treat herself to a bottle of Boone's Farm.

more at:

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8141

Ahhh, to live in America and have freedom of speech.

i am blonde, so forgive me if this is an ignorant question.

is muslim a race? i thought it was a religion?

Well... it's a very sad day and I hope everyone sees the alarming trend at work here. It's a very dangerous precedence,, and don't think it can't happen here.. the fact is, it already is. Might as well put a permanent gag over the mouths of all Europeans and anyone of European descent.
From the looks of things, pretty soon the Muslims will rule France, and then they won't just forbid freedom of speech.. they'll execute you for saying things like that. You think THEY will tolerate diversity, debate and opinions that dissent from their laws???

'She will not be silenced in the defense of animal rights'.... really?? What about the HUMAN RIGHTS rights of Europeans to defend themselves and their culture??? I hope people know this is about more than just animal rights, even if the lawyer is trying to deflect away from the Muslim issue. I guess everyone now is afraid to speak to truth lest the Muslims go off on a bombing spree. And it's like that at home too... we are gagged and vilified whenever we speak the truth about racial problems here in the US.

Mira... AHHHH..... excellent point!!!! HOW can you be accused for 'inciting racial hatred' if you are making a statement about a RELIGIOUS group?? I sure hope they have the sense to argue that point in court.

'She will not be silenced in the defense of animal rights'.... really?? What about the HUMAN RIGHTS rights of Europeans to defend themselves and their culture??? I hope people know this is about more than just animal rights, even if the lawyer is trying to deflect away from the Muslim issue. I guess everyone now is afraid to speak to truth lest the Muslims go off on a bombing spree. And it's like that at home too... we are gagged and vilified whenever we speak the truth about racial problems here in the US.

:clap:

From the link...
"I've had enough of being led by the nose by this population that is destroying us, destroying our country by imposing its acts."
Obviously they knew exactly who was destoying the country in order to find she was inciting hatred. I would think it would be ok to say a thing like this. Give me a break. I'd be broke and in jail if we had these kind of laws.

But, but, islam is a religion of peace and love...

AshuraBlood1.jpg

Hooray.jpg
http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Hooray.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member