Bring Kyron Home website shutting down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different kid with his exhibit, kid is photoshopped out to protect his identity. We saw that one early on.

Hi guys - If you are interested in the science fair, here's the thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106889"]The Science Fair-IB Expo and the Electric Project - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And discussion on some photos can be found here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107604"]Home Video of Kyron in the Classroom - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Images here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106375"]Kyron Horman - Portland, Oregon MEDIA AND IMAGES LINKS - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA:

And here's the discussion on red eyed tree frogs:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107597"]Red Eyed Tree Frogs in Oregon; There aren't any - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

HTH!

Hmmm still up. Thought I would check for updates.
I also wanted to see if anyone still thinks this is relative the twists
and turns of this case.
I really hope this does not turn into ANOTHER protracted case. My genuine hope is that he is still alive somewhere and that is why the little bits of info are
coming here and there.

Anyone?

A link of interest:
http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...pass-out-reminder/iYz0pAeluEGRdshA52iNlg.cspx

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young are doing anything they can to bring Kyron home. That included asking friends like Michael Cook for help.
A lot of the strength comes through supportive friends. Since Kyron's disappearance from Skyline Elementary three weeks ago, Michael has helped hang banners and pass out buttons, anything he can do to keep the missing 7 year old's name and face out in the public. And now he has green bracelets to hand out. Printed on one side is "Bring Kyron Home," on the other side is the tip line: 503-261-2847.

"It's a sign to whoever is responsible for Kyron's disappearance that we as a community will remain vigilant. We are not going to give up and let go of this until we find out what happened to Kyron," said Michael.

The reminder bracelets come in both adult and kid sizes. To make a donation or ask about getting one of the bracelets, go to www.bringkyronhome.info.

Hey Donjeta I wonder how come when I click on the link you posted it says I need a password?

Maybe it's my puter acting funny?

Nevermind I got it to open the second time...I think. <----ETA.

Hey Donjeta I wonder how come when I click on the link you posted it says I need a password?

Maybe it's my puter acting funny?

Nevermind I got it to open the second time...I think. <----ETA.

I'm still getting the password.

Duckie, I got that one page to open by clicking on the link within the text of the article that Donjeta linked. I had to go the article and when I clicked on the link in the article it pulled up that webpage that I posted but is that the same webpage as before? I don't know.

Okay if they are saying that TH was sexting MC at this time, then they had the announcement of the website coming down. Conflict of interest?

Duckie, I got that one page to open by clicking on the link within the text of the article that Donjeta linked. I had to go the article and when I clicked on the link in the article it pulled up that webpage that I posted but is that the same webpage as before? I don't know.

Huh, weird. I guess instead of shutting it down, maybe they will transfer the job to someone else, and likely change the addie (which is a good idea).

Thanks - I guess it just doesn't work from the quoted post.

Okay if they are saying that TH was sexting MC at this time, then they had the announcement of the website coming down. Conflict of interest?

I would still point out that we have no proof the people who started this site have any personal or inappropriate relationships with TH.

(Just adding that disclaimer, as I would hate to run down people who were innocently trying to help. MOO.)

It looks like his photos are on that site and he's been distributing the bracelets connected to the site.

It looks like his photos are on that site so he has some connection.

These folks and KH and MC all went to high school together, and MC was big at the vigil, so that could explain the number of pics of him.

Seriously, I just don't think we have enough info to say the people who originally started this website are/is the same person as MC. MOO.

This makes me wonder after JVM tonight. I wonder if LE have checked out who is running the site to see if MC is the one? Esp after hearing of a affair with TH and MC???

It does look like MC was going to run it, as far as KH knew... I wonder if he is still after today's news...?

Would KH's comments in that article date from after he knew about the sexting, I wonder? And, if so, that would indicate KH certainly forgave him awfully fast... Hmmmm...

ETA: whoops - that article was from 6/27... did KH mention anyone specifically in his comments out today about selling the bracelets? I'm going to go check to see who he says will run the site, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288