British detectives fly to Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they think that this most recently named "suspect" could also be the man that the Smiths saw? I wonder why they didn't spend more time pursuing that angle 7 years ago- he might have been very easy to locate on the morning after Madeleine disappeared (although I can't recall precisely when the Smiths reported what they saw).

To pretend this may have no connection to Madeleine is mind blowing. Of course this needs to be investigated, even if it doesn't fit every theory. Crimes are not all identical even when committed by the same perp.

I also find it unlikely that Sy is pulling one over on us and about to arrest the M's. It seems the M's are no longer suspects but on a few die hard message boards.

If you can help me out, I'd really appreciate it because I'm very confused right now as to who or what they're investigating. We have so many I lost track.

1. The tanned guy with unkempt hair

2. The guy with the red shirt with the circle on the back

3. 539 pedophiles across Europe

4. The 3 burglars

5. Efit guy that was released based on the Smith's sighting.

I'm honestly not being facetious. I'm lost.

Is this a new suspect?

So they think that this most recently named "suspect" could also be the man that the Smiths saw? I wonder why they didn't spend more time pursuing that angle 7 years ago- he might have been very easy to locate on the morning after Madeleine disappeared (although I can't recall precisely when the Smiths reported what they saw).

Is it the same guy? If so why are they releasing like it's new news? We already know about the Smith sighting guy. Efit was released in October.

Madeleine-McCann-inquiry--009.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/14/madeleine-mccann-inquiry-suspect-sighting-false-lead

I agree

I have never understood the vitriol aimed at her parents

Cruel to put it mildly

IMO it's like the Ramsey case, if you've followed it and studied it long enough, there's a plethora of reasons to be suspicious. And that's not even taking into account the statistics ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO it's like the Ramsey case, if you've followed it and studied it long enough, there's a plethora of reasons to be suspicious. And that's not even taking into account the statistics ...

Opinions you know what they say:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I agree
I have never understood the vitriol aimed at her parents
Cruel to put it mildly

That would be opinion, This thread is for discussing breaking news only.

Regarding this news from AR -

The significance of the statement regarding Madeleine not leaving 5a alive.

It confirms the work of the dogs. Its consistent with BHH's use of the word "murder".

If she died in 5a she may have been murdered.

If she was murdered, the sexually motivated abductor is ruled out. What pedophile takes a? corpse?

The question then becomes - who had time to break into an apartment, murder a child without even wrinkling a sheet, in front of 2 sleeping babies, despite constant "checking" by the parents, then steal her corpse? All without leaving one shred of DNA or any fingerprints or even fibres?

:banghead:

:sick:

Yup.

I too was initially confused by this new smelly man but when I re-read what Andy actually said, I got it.

Those assaults are not solved.

IF SY are building a case against a particular party, an offender who committed similar seeming crimes could be used to create reasonable doubt at any trial.

Andy said they need to find him for "elimination".:truce:

Smelly man is nothing like the clean cut Smithman, and bed sitting/ fondling is nothing like carefully planned abduction.

Theyve also told us arrests are "imminent" yet they still dont even have smelly mans name, which goes directly against BHH's (?) "we have names".

Smelly man needs to be found and ruled out so the real perps cant use him ias a fall guy in court. All opinion of course.

That would be opinion, This thread is for discussing breaking news only.

Regarding this news from AR -

The significance of the statement regarding Madeleine not leaving 5a alive.

It confirms the work of the dogs. Its consistent with BHH's use of the word "murder".

If she died in 5a she may have been murdered.

If she was murdered, the sexually motivated abductor is ruled out. What pedophile takes a? corpse?

The question then becomes - who had time to break into an apartment, murder a child without even wrinkling a sheet, in front of 2 sleeping babies, despite constant "checking" by the parents, then steal her corpse? All without leaving one shred of DNA or any fingerprints or even fibres?

:banghead:

:sick:

All questions

NOT answers

Opinions you know what they say:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I've been following that case since Dec 1996 and here at Websleuths following that case since 2005 ...I've forgotten more than most will ever know.

Not exactly 'NEWS' !!

We have names of Maddie suspects

News of the World 10 May 2009

Brit detective team hunting missing youngster reveal new leads

EXCLUSIVE

THE British team of cold case detectives investigating Maddie McCann's disappearance today reveal sensational NEW LEADS.

Senior ex-police officers hired by parents Kate and Gerry now have the names of at least FIVE new possible kidnappers after a flood of calls from the public last week.....

It includes a list of 18 PERVERTS and a sinister series of SIX SEX ATTACKS on other British kids within an hour's drive of the Praia da Luz resort where Maddie was snatched."

All connected ??

Freedom of Information Request: Metropolitan Police Service (MPS)

" On 14 December 2011, it is revealed that Scotland Yard detectives had visited the Barcelona HQ of Metodo 3 - the detective agency employed by the McCanns in 2007 - the previous day. It is reported that they took away 30 boxes of documents compiled by the private detectives."

This is also how they found the 'Smithman' e-fits. !!

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id239.html

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id391.html

Not exactly 'NEWS' !!

We have names of Maddie suspects

News of the World 10 May 2009

Brit detective team hunting missing youngster reveal new leads

EXCLUSIVE

THE British team of cold case detectives investigating Maddie McCann's disappearance today reveal sensational NEW LEADS.

Senior ex-police officers hired by parents Kate and Gerry now have the names of at least FIVE new possible kidnappers after a flood of calls from the public last week.....

It includes a list of 18 PERVERTS and a sinister series of SIX SEX ATTACKS on other British kids within an hour's drive of the Praia da Luz resort where Maddie was snatched."

All connected ??

Freedom of Information Request: Metropolitan Police Service (MPS)

" On 14 December 2011, it is revealed that Scotland Yard detectives had visited the Barcelona HQ of Metodo 3 - the detective agency employed by the McCanns in 2007 - the previous day. It is reported that they took away 30 boxes of documents compiled by the private detectives."

This is also how they found the 'Smithman' e-fits. !!

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id239.html

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id391.html

I guess it's connected. Why won't they release the names of the suspects? Are these the 3 burglars? Or are these 5 child molesters ?

I'm confused again. :scared:

Madeleine McCann: Police receive 250 responses as PM says he's ready to step in

David Cameron has said he will step in if Portugal's legal system causes delays in the British investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Scotland Yard has reportedly had 250 responses since yesterday's appeal to trace a sex fiend who assaulted five girls between the ages of seven and 10 in the Algarve before Madeleine's disappearance.

The Prime Minister's official spokesman confirmed the premier would be prepared to "make further representations" to the government there if it would help Scotland Yard's inquiry.

He said: "The Prime Minister and the Home Secretary and others have always been clear that they very much support the work that the British police authorities are doing in this and are always prepared to consider whether there is more that can be done and, as part of that, always stand by to make further representations to the Portuguese government for example if that would be helpful.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-as-pm-says-hes-ready-to-step-in-9206295.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288